Linus Tech Tips and JayzTwoCents - Giveaway!

I got a laugh or two from this video of Jay's:

And this is my favorite video from tech quickie, since i didn't really know much of the differences between all of the display connectors

My Fav from TechQuickie: 

I heard about Dvorak a while ago but didn't know that it is actually meant to make you faster!  I have to give it a try when I get a second keyboard so I can move the keys around to get used to it.

My fav from JayzTwoCents: 

Good to know that the Power Consumption debate vs price debate is pointless.  Battling trolls just got a little bit easier! Also, the Arnold impressions are a riot!

I want it all......

Favorite video from Jay is a recent video from him that helped me decide on whether to upgrade or not.....(decison is i will but I want to wait a bit more with the nvidia rumors)

Favorite Linus video is definitely this as it just made me laugh hysterically and is now my text message ringtone of "OMG look at me, I'm high performance"

I think these are probably my favorite videos from each channel 

So, these are my fave vids:

JayzTwoCents => 

Techquickie => 

as of a man of a budget(on my journey for my first pc), those vids helped A LOT, i mean A LOT.

Best of luck y'all 

CPU: i5 4690k 4.3Ghz | MB: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | Cooling: Cryorig H5 Ultimate | RAM: Hyperx Fury 16GB | GPU: Sapphire R9 380X | PSU: Seasonic X760 | Case: S340

i7-3770k, Gigabyte UD5H, NZXT Switch 810, OCZ Agility 3 120GB SSD, WD Caviar Blue 1TB, 560 ti Twin Frozr II OC 2GB, Cooler Master V8, Corsair Vengeance 8GB, OCZ Modxstream 700w, Corsair k60 and M65. OH and RED LED LIGHTS   FUCK YA    :)

Favourite TechQuickie :

Favourite JayzTwoCents :

I decided to enter, as I just entered the one for the phone, and, well, I have an okay GC (7870) and an okay PSU (Fractal 750W) But better wouldn't hurt!

I decided to enter, as I just entered the one for the phone, and, well, I have an okay GC (7870) and an okay PSU (Fractal 750W) But better wouldn't hurt!

Found this to be really interesting and informative. 

This from Jay. Ended up buying the case for my home media streaming server.

Love the new cubed towers. My rig is in the Cooler Master XB EVO http://www.coolermaster.com/case/lan-box-haf-series/haf-xb-evo/ ( JAYZ please review this case)

Love my buddy laughs at me cause hes running an i7 and im running the i5, yet i didnt waste an extra $200, and he cant figure out how to OC... we have same Processor, he just spent the extra money on the purer one.

My favorite video from Jay is:

And My favorite from TQ is:

Goodluck!

Such a cool build  ^~^  and also Tech quickies give me an edge above my friends heu heu heu