Linus Tech Tips and JayzTwoCents - Giveaway!

because the reference

because dat build

wow so excited

Trying to build a gaming computer but dont have enough cash for it, this would help me out so much!

Jay's video:

Linus' video:

We hope you guys are as excited about this as we are! We're teaming up with JayzTwoCents to bring you guys a wicked giveaway. Make sure you're subscribed to both channels:

https://youtube.com/user/JayzTwoCents

https://youtube.com/user/TechQuickie

and then comment below with a link to your favorite video from each channel to enter.

We're going to draw one lucky winner who will receive a Radeon R9 270X and an OCZ Fatal1ty 1000W 80PLUS Gold power supply with individually sleeved cables! The draw will take place on August 8.

Best of luck everyone, and thanks as always for supporting our content! :)

Hey Linus and everyone,

Awesome giveaway! I loved the graphics card. Since i'm building a new PC mainly because 

my old one got destroyed, i'm probably going to need both of these items xD

First things first, my favourite video from "JayzTwoCents" is the GT Omega

"Racing... Office... Chair..." mashup review. Mostly because it was a short comedy

instead of a review. The amount of jokes were amazing but still gave information

about the product. Making me wanting to liston

My favourite video from TechQuickie is the water cooling radiators.
Mainly because I knew what water cooling mean't, or atleast what I thought. But 

now I know what the radiator is used for, how it's used for and optimal positions for it.
(Top/bottom/front of case)

Good luck to all!

Best Regards
Karan M.

I really liked these unbiased CPU shopping tips from Linus.

Great review from Jay of an AIO that I'm considering on purchasing.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

techquickie:

(since I'm deciding either to buy new cpu/mobo/ram during black friday or to wait and invest heavily on DDR4 technology with newer hardwares.)

JayzTwoCents:

(because who doesn't love a comfy chair.)

These are the videos I like

-But to me its just a number

-On this just calm the fuck down, and I share the same thought 

On a scale of 1-270x I want the 270x .

On a scale of 1-1000 i want the 1000w psu.

Love the videos guys, keep them coming!

Actually really liked this video by Jay for discrediting alot of fanboys who post on forums. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBeeGHozSY0&list=UUkWQ0gDrqOCarmUKmppD7GQ                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Like this video of Linus because it was informative https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZcszUj5szA&list=UU0vBXGSyV14uvJ4hECDOl0Q                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

I've sent both to my friends several times to help explain.

Good Luck ALL!

Those are my favorite videos:

from JazysTwoCents:

(I had a laptop like that one)

from Techquickie:

(SO DIFFERENT COMMERCIAL)