Linus Tech Tips and JayzTwoCents - Giveaway!

Fav video from JayzTwoCents: 

Fav video from TechQuickie: 

Is it me or would that power supply be massive overkill for that card.

Still want it though

Good luck to everyone :) I reallyt want that PSU though, my coputer has a poopy not even 80+ bronze one >.< and the R9 270x would be a nice upgrade from my R7 240 .-.

Cubed Gaming Cases are on the rise! - Fractal Nod…:

Never trust a hug. Its just a way to hide your face - The Doctor (Sounds something like the grumpy cat would say)

been subbed to both channels for a while. thanks alot to linus, and jay for the giveaway!

16 pages already.... Wow. Welp. Here is my response, Maybe I'll win something in my life.

Jays:

Linus':

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

I love both channels, TechQuickie and Jayz. They've both taught me a lot about computers and stuff things in general.

This is probably my favorite Jay video because it taught me the basics of fans when I was fairly confused about it at the time.  :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqi0114mwtY

Favorite TechQuickie video because it showed me how to get get better image quality while gaming :) . I would have put the SSAA guide from LinusTechTis but i was afraid i might get voided out of giveaway :P

Hey Linus,

I'd like to enter the Giveaway! And Thank you for the Tech Tip Videos, I've learned so much from them. Best reguards to Rocket & Rumble as well!

Had to upgrade my PSU when i got a 290 : D