Headphone DAC + amp for under £150

xXxYOLOxSWAGxXx_420BlazeIt

No it arrives tomorrow morning. I got the E-DAC thing as well.

ODAC? 

You should notice a small difference.   My xonar phoebus compared to a $20 amp+dac sounded almost identical, and the o2+odac "cleaned" up some of the frequencies when I got one, it sounded a tiny bit clearer, but with more volume.

The volume knob + convience of the o2+odac was worth the $200 by itself, the sound quality was just a bonus IMO.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

No it arrives tomorrow morning. I got the E-DAC thing as well.

Please let me know how it turns out! I've been eying the @MayflowerElectronics O2 DAC + AMP for a while.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

So I just bought the DT770 80ohm.

What amp shall I get? Im using the Xonar DG at the moment.

Without a doubt audioquest dragonfly.Audio engine D1 is a good option if you have a stereo speaker as well as a headphone. 

And here we go, how many warning points will we get this time, since the mods already hate us because Linus does. 

And SSL and I perpetuate our relationship across multiple threads because this whole place is a joke anyway, might

as well make it an amusing joke right? 

Edit, it, being this forham. 

My O2 Amp and epiphany e-dac arrived today. I no longer hear the distortion in the songs that i heard it in. I can turn them up as loud as I want and there is no distortion at all.

Maybe spend less time in a circlejerk with SSL and spend more time getting good at audio.

Without a doubt audioquest dragonfly.Audio engine D1 is a good option if you have a stereo speaker as well as a headphone. 

My O2 arrived today and solved my problem

My O2 Amp and epiphany e-dac arrived today. I no longer hear the distortion in the songs that i heard it in. I can turn them up as loud as I want and there is no distortion at all.

Maybe spend less time in a circlejerk with SSL and spend more time getting good at audio.

My O2 arrived today and solved my problem

Glad to hear, probably being that I am not leaning over your shoulder and I can not hear the distortion you are talking about, I can not physically see whats going on. Now normally I could extrapolate this, but you can only do that for some many people before you end up not caring anymore