"Best" Air cooler/Fans for Gaming Pc

CraftyMiner88

Pc Part Picker Link: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/GbMM4D

What are the "best" coursair or CoolerMaster Air cooler/Fan(s) for the rig im building in the pc part picker link?

(For under $500 cnd, Post the updated part picker link in your reply if possible)

Thank you, CraftyMiner88

CoolerMaster 212 Evo/Plus

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

noctua NH-D15 for best performance

hyper 212 evo for best performance on a budget

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Best, fans and Corsair / Cooler Master don't belong in the same sentence.  Corsair and Cooler Master fans are nothing special. When in doubt Noctua PWM fans.

This would be better alot better @CraftyMiner88

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($364.98 @ Newegg Canada) 
CPU Cooler: Swiftech H320 55.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($150.00) 
Motherboard: MSI Z97-GAMING 7 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($194.98 @ Newegg Canada) 
Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 1TB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($479.00 @ Canada Computers) 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($105.98 @ Newegg Canada) 
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 780 3GB Dual Classified ACX Video Card (2-Way SLI)  ($599.98 @ Amazon Canada) 
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 780 3GB Dual Classified ACX Video Card (2-Way SLI)  ($599.98 @ Amazon Canada) 
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Series Primo Aluminum ATX Full Tower Case  ($249.88 @ Canada Computers) 
Optical Drive: LG WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer  ($74.99 @ Canada Computers) 
Other: Windows 8.1 Pro ($17.00)
Other: 14x Be Quiet! Pure Wings 2 120MM ($112.00)
Total: $3270.69
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-07-29 00:17 EDT-0400

Quote me to get a reply!

@nsyedhasan have fun crying yourself to sleep, there are reasons i picked the parts i did and those parts are suited to my needs, i have only asked the community to suggest air coolers/fans to finish my build so i can build my rig, not tell me what to build or spend my money on. Thank you for understanding what i have said and if you have a problem with what i have said do not reply!

open your side panel and butt up one of these to your pc

Box-Fan.jpg

Seriously, one of these fans can be had for $15 in australia, compared to $20 for a single corsair AF or SP..   SERIOUSLY??

Arctic Cooling is a good value by a very solid manufacture.  Right now I'm clocked at 4.5 with 5.4 gb used in memory while running Prime95, so far 68 degrees C is highest i have hit.

"We will never make a 32-bit operating system." -- Bill Gates, 1989

@nsyedhasan have fun crying yourself to sleep, there are reasons i picked the parts i did and those parts are suited to my needs, i have only asked the community to suggest air coolers/fans to finish my build so i can build my rig, not tell me what to build or spend my money on. Thank you for understanding what i have said and if you have a problem with what i have said do not reply!

Well all I can do is recommend not force. But why the mismatch colors for the RAM and Mobo?

Quote me to get a reply!

Other: Windows 8.1 Pro ($17.00)

Seriously!??! thats how much u guys a paying?

win 8.1 pro OEM costs $140 AUD here in AUstralia.  translates to about $160 USD

Seriously!??! thats how much u guys a paying?

win 8.1 pro OEM costs $140 AUD here in AUstralia.  translates to about $160 USD

You can buy it from anywhere. It is from reddit/r/softwareswap and it is completely legit.

Quote me to get a reply!

You can buy it from anywhere. It is from reddit/r/softwareswap and it is completely legit.

That is genuinely amazing. Thanks!?

What are the "best" coursair or CoolerMaster Air cooler/Fan(s) for the rig im building in the pc part picker link?

(For under $500 cnd, Post the updated part picker link in your reply if possible)

Thank you, CraftyMiner88

Hello CraftyMiner88, you have a black 760T with red front fans included and a red motherboard so I would suggest you get:

- Corsair AP 140mm Red LED x4 (1x Back, 3x Top)

- I recommend Noctua NH-D15 or Thermalright Silverarrow SB-e/IB-e air coolers, they are the best air coolers that rival most all-in-one water coolers and they will look mighty beautiful in your system. If you don't want to use the included fans of these coolers, they both come with top notch quality fans mind you, I recommend you get 2x Corsair SP 120 fans and use the red rings that come with them in the system.

Edit: Oh and I recommend having the front fans as intake, top as exhaust and back fan as intake. This will give you a roughly balanced air pressure so you don't have to dust the joints of your case every now and then for the sucked in dust due to negative air pressure inside your case. Mount your air cooler to intake from the back and exhaust towards the front (in other words upside down). This should give you the best cooling potential in a 760T.

that is one ridiculus build,  400$ on mobo and not even using sli or crossfire and why is that 1tb hdd is so costly?? psu is overkill

maybe it's a troll, nobody would be stupid enough to build it

Best radiator fans:
Ap123

Provenb quieter than nf-f12

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

that is one ridiculus build,  400$ on mobo and not even using sli or crossfire and why is that 1tb hdd is so costly?? psu is overkill

maybe it's a troll, nobody would be stupid enough to build it

I hope it's a troll, otherwise I sincerely hope he brings this over to the build/planning subforum and gets some advice, cause this is 1000$ over valued and missing some significant optimization.

This build looks like you just read up a bunch of review saying it's "The Best" and slapped them all together. Why.

Firstly, why the AX1500i? The VelociRaptor HDD? The Motherboard I'd say isn't needed, but it's your call. But with that mobo, at least try and colour match the RAM (because I believe you care about looks due to you using the 760T).

Other than that, you're looking at the Noctua NH-D15 for a good airflow cooler, while going for a budget, the Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo is a good option. But with the price, I'd either go with a NH-D15 or a high-end AiO. If you're comfortable, try a custom loop. You apparently have $500 to spend on a cooler  :blink:

Please don't get that build. I am going to cry myself to sleep if you buy that build. I will make you one in a second.

That build is fine other than the sound card, no real need for it with that mobo. The PSU is a bit overkill unless you plan to SLI.

OH PLEASE get rid of that HDD. it's a waste of money. Get a WD black series and a decent sized SSD and you'll be good to go.

Also, Adata 1600 ram, way cheaper for probably the exact same performance

For what your spending, get a noctua air cooler, don't bother with the hyper 212

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

That build is fine other than the sound card, no real need for it with that mobo. The PSU is a bit overkill unless you plan to SLI.

OH PLEASE get rid of that HDD. it's a waste of money. Get a WD black series and a decent sized SSD and you'll be good to go.

For what your spending, get a noctua air cooler, don't bother with the hyper 212

A 3000$ build and it doesn't have a second GPU nor a higher end SSD like the 840 EVO?

Quote me to get a reply!

Thank you, CraftyMiner88

Phanteks PH-TC14PE_BK  This has the same performance as the nactua nd-15 here is the link http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835709011 I bought this because its cheap nicer then the nd-15 and you can choose between colors. also its very quiet with fans at 100% and i bought an extra fan so its a 3fan set up. By the way my i74790 is clocked in at 5ghzs under 85C the hotter the cpu the better this heat-sink performs. hope his helps

CPU:I7-4790K @ 4.8ghz MOTHERBOARD:MSI-Z97-G45 Ram:G-SKILL SNIPER 8GB 1866 GPU:Msi GTX 970 4G COOLER:PHANTEK PH TC14PE BK 3 FAN CONFIG PSU:Roswell Lightning 1300W HDD: 1TB WD, 2TB SEGATE Mushkin 120GB SSD CASE:COOLER MASTER HAF 922

If youre going to build a 3000$ computer you probably don't want a 30$ fan protecting it.

Look into water cooling.

And maybe a solid state hard drive while youre at it...

Are you blind? Custom: A-Data SP920 1TB that is an ssd!

This build looks like you just read up a bunch of review saying it's "The Best" and slapped them all together. Why.

Firstly, why the AX1500i? The VelociRaptor HDD? The Motherboard I'd say isn't needed, but it's your call. But with that mobo, at least try and colour match the RAM (because I believe you care about looks due to you using the 760T).

Other than that, you're looking at the Noctua NH-D15 for a good airflow cooler, while going for a budget, the Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo is a good option. But with the price, I'd either go with a NH-D15 or a high-end AiO. If you're comfortable, try a custom loop. You apparently have $500 to spend on a cooler  :blink:

I picked these parts myself, not parts that people say are the "best". Also, the 1500i because I want to be able to do anything (be able to change parts as I go), the VelociRaptor 10000rpm for video (YouTube/twitch). The first build plan I had was $5000 so I have downgraded my plan!

Price isn't an issue and this is my build and this is your opinion.