HTPC Prodigy "Senshi"

c3p0

Dang seriously cutting it close in terms of space there. 

Now for the wait for the graphics card :P

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

this design. i like it

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Part 2

Makeing space.

Before jamming in the mainboard I removed all the stock fans and the top hdd bay to have more room. Also removed the front brezel for a future event ;)

KSwMjfm.jpg

es5mC7v.jpg

Mainboard

Mainboard installed. I had to remove the cpu fan to get it in due the hight of this little monster. So it was a tight fit again

iwnyd62.jpg

Doing minor stuff.

Adding the psu, fans and the hdd. It starts to look like a computer o-o

jyPPR3u.jpgDKoR01U.jpg

Also there is now a big cutout behind the psu. Internal revision? I don't know. But whatever, I makes modular psu's easier to get in.

Fancontroller and a little Rocketsience v1

So I wanted 2 top fans but the cable from the fancontroller was in the way.

cvyPCcq.jpg

Fancontroller and a little Rocketsience v2

Solution. There was a little hole in the front perfect to route all this cables and the molex thru. The molex needed patience but somehow I did it.

fChEUO6.jpg

Will it fit? Yes it does.

But again it's tight. See yourself

O6Jhq1n.jpgsdmDrxO.jpgmyavRhl.jpg

Cablemanagment

Not my best skill but I tryed my best :P

3Arp0pa.jpg

Bye LTT. That was an interesting journey on this board. At least here you see how not to do it. I'll go shaking my head about this place.

Part 3

Stickers

Removeing the brezel and the logo. It came right off with a little force

4NTSCea.jpg

;-; Patience

BQpbWn1.jpg

And done

bFnTJcx.jpg

WTa7yjz.jpg

Final shots

8FKZ37e.jpg

CsHptAN.jpg

O1gMLV0.jpg

uePMx5F.jpg

Bye LTT. That was an interesting journey on this board. At least here you see how not to do it. I'll go shaking my head about this place.

Aww Yuss looks great!

Who needs CD drives now-a-days anyway :P

jIM3Mbg.png

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

That's amazing :D! Now get a black Matx one and put Kirito on it!

"We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights"

Aww Yuss looks great!

Who needs CD drives now-a-days anyway :P

Ghettomounted one to install the OS :P

That's amazing :D! Now get a black Matx one and put Kirito on it!

Nah I like this one. :D Also there is more going on with this prodigy next month. It screams for OC and a custom loop. The gpu can wait. It's so tempting to OC the living nuts out off it but it's brandnew. Needs 3 to 4 days to "play in" :P

Also thanks for the feedback in general.

Can't wait to see more!

"We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights"

now i noticed the Bitfenix logo at the bottom right of the front bezel

spoil the white look of the case

might be a good idea to remove it

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

now i noticed the Bitfenix logo at the bottom right of the front bezel

spoil the white look of the case

might be a good idea to remove it

Shh Shh it's there for a reason. Made a scratch with the cutting tool :ph34r: Best way to hide it.

SAO :D

I dig it!

I might have cut the sicker so that it was the same size as the entire bezel, that way the entire thing was the same color white.

Case: Lian Li PC011-D - CPU: 3900x - GPU: 2080ti Reference - Mobo: Gigabyte - Ram: Corsair 4x16gb 3200MHz - SSD: 2TB Samsung Evo NVME

I dislike the stickers, maybe B&W would be much more elegant. Anyway nice build and I have to ask.. Is it really quiet?

Interested in Business and Technology

I dislike the stickers, maybe B&W would be much more elegant. Anyway nice build and I have to ask.. Is it really quiet?

It sits on the desk right next to me and the loudest thing is the hdd. Overall it's very silent.

SAO :D

I dig it!

I might have cut the sicker so that it was the same size as the entire bezel, that way the entire thing was the same color white.

That's how it was planned. But those pvc stickers arent't that fexible as expected to bend over the edges.

Can't wait to see more!

Only a quick teaser for the next stage. Going for loop first. So here's a pic of the rad that hopefully will sit on the sidepanel.

image004em.jpg

that is one huge radiator o.0

what is the dimensions of it? 

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

that is one huge radiator o.0

what is the dimensions of it? 

244 x 365mm. Mo-Ra3 is bigger :D

244 x 365mm. Mo-Ra3 is bigger :D

by sitting on the side panel 

meaning the radiator is mounted on the side of the casing?

by sitting on the side panel 

meaning the radiator is mounted on the side of the casing?

Yeah. There are such spacers that allow to mount 120mm fans and the rad on the sidepanel. Pretty neat. Only need 2 holes to get the tubes into the case. Right next to the exhaust fan is a good spot.

WC-243-EK_58255_350.jpg

OuszfGo.jpg

Looks neat but I'm just curious on why you didn't keep the whole sticker and plastered all of it across the front of it, making it all the same white coloring. You know, cutting only where it would need to be cut for holes and what not.

Dang seriously cutting it close in terms of space there. 

Now for the wait for the graphics card :P

This ya mean? ;) Yeah the 280X is in but my psu isn't capable of it.

ahpfabd.jpg

Also I was able to archive a stable 4,4Ghz at 1.25 vcore on the chip. Results here

http://www.3dmark.com/3dm11/8611648

OrSd2RH.jpg

530 watts should be enough for the 280X to run at full power

i calculated your total power draw including the 280X is 372 watts with plenty to spare

530 watts should be enough for the 280X to run at full power

i calculated your total power draw including the 280X is 372 watts with plenty to spare

It would IF but my psu has a split 12v lane which serves 22A per lane. Not enough for this card. Also I got a bsod showing insufficant psu surge while post. Underpower protection from the asus board. Min recommendation for this card is 30A and 700 watts psu.