HTPC Prodigy "Senshi"

c3p0

Hmm pretty good results for the benchmark. Are you going to do anything about the PSU, not being sufficient? 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

It would IF but my psu has a split 12v lane which serves 22A per lane. Not enough for this card. Also I got a bsod showing insufficant psu surge while post. Underpower protection from the asus board. Min recommendation for this card is 30A and 700 watts psu.

odd

your PSU comes with two 6+2 PCI-E power plugs which is just right for a single GPU

plug in such a way you do not run the power from one PCI-E plug but split them

so it will be like 6 pin plug and 6+2 pin plug  

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

odd

your PSU comes with two 6+2 PCI-E power plugs which is just right for a single GPU

plug in such a way you do not run the power from one PCI-E plug but split them

so it will be like 6 pin plug and 6+2 pin plug  

You can turn it around so many times you want. It's not sufficant. I asure you its the psu causeing it to crash.

Hmm pretty good results for the benchmark. Are you going to do anything about the PSU, not being sufficient? 

Save more money -_-

Bye LTT. That was an interesting journey on this board. At least here you see how not to do it. I'll go shaking my head about this place.

You can turn it around so many times you want. It's not sufficant. I asure you its the psu causeing it to crash.

Save more money -_-

aw dang...

so much for a 530 Watt PSU...

guess can be use for another low power system 

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

aw dang...

so much for a 530 Watt PSU...

guess can be use for another low power system 

Maybe for mom's pc as she still uses an somewhat cheap seasonic psu which is 2 years old from this point.

In a real world scenario for now it still does the job. That's ohwell, maxed out minecraft with that setup :)

AEW0IzT.jpg

But gonna change the psu next month, as it would break down in fps games.

Bye LTT. That was an interesting journey on this board. At least here you see how not to do it. I'll go shaking my head about this place.

Looks like the SEUS mod aswell. 45 FPS with thad is actually quite impressive considering the pentium.

who cares...

Subscribed for SAO

Darn.... <_<

You still can hit that donate button :P

http://cdn.sneakhype.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/sideboob-gallery-pics-30.gif'>Donate

Looks like the SEUS mod aswell. 45 FPS with thad is actually quite impressive considering the pentium.

Yepp thats the seus mod. More gpu demanding.

where can i actually donate thou? 

a few dollars may be fine with me

where can i actually donate thou? 

a few dollars may be fine with me

It's kappa Donate lol don't. I might drop the custom loop plan and get a corsair rm750 and a h100i to finish the build.

It's kappa Donate lol don't. I might drop the custom loop plan and get a corsair rm750 and a h100i to finish the build.

oh :P

aw i was expecting a huge radiator on the side of the PC

are you able to find the CoolerMaster V series PSU?

I will still think your BeQuiet cooler is nicer and reliable than the H100i

oh :P

aw i was expecting a huge radiator on the side of the PC

are you able to find the CoolerMaster V series PSU?

I will still think your BeQuiet cooler is nicer and reliable than the H100i

It draws 32 C° in an 27 C° ambient room which is really good for air cooling. Still I'm curios about water. In my head it wouldn't be a done build when lacking a sexy rad. That v series is the same price then the rm. Also EVGA SuperNOVA G2 is getting raves. Hmpf

It draws 32 C° in an 27 C° ambient room which is really good for air cooling. Still I'm curios about water. In my head it wouldn't be a done build when lacking a sexy rad. That v series is the same price then the rm. Also EVGA SuperNOVA G2 is getting raves. Hmpf

yea

RM is ok but not when you are paying so much for a PSU which uses cheap components

I got system running with the CoolerMaster V series, I got a nice CoolerMaster 1300 watt PSU sitting at home 

see what is the price of the EVGA model

10 years warranty seems like the main draw for the EVGA

Looks cool!

Those pentiums really do have power in them. i was building a budget rig for someone and got the g3220. i used the integrated graphics with it.
it ended up playing 1080p youtube with no problem xD

My Main Build: NZXT S340 - NZXT Kraken X31 - Crucial MX100 256GB - i5 4460 - Gigabyte Z97P D3 - Kingston HyperX Red 8GB - MSI Nvidia GTX 780 3GB - Corsair LL & HD RGB Fans, Corsair Lighting Node Pro. 

yea

RM is ok but not when you are paying so much for a PSU which uses cheap components

I got system running with the CoolerMaster V series, I got a nice CoolerMaster 1300 watt PSU sitting at home 

see what is the price of the EVGA model

10 years warranty seems like the main draw for the EVGA

I'll give the G2 a try. Johnguru 9.8/10 rating is enough to know. Measures also could do a major point. Gonna look at that now.

Looks cool!

Those pentiums really do have power in them. i was building a budget rig for someone and got the g3220. i used the integrated graphics with it.

it ended up playing 1080p youtube with no problem xD

Oh you wanted 1080p? Smartphone will do http://www.cect-shop.com/en/iocean-x7s-2-16-schwarz.html#.U-x0QGOfKUk 4K is a thing now :)

Hrr I'm in love with the h100i but cl :/ Maybe useing smaller rad like a single 180 as this cpu don't draw much tdp. Highest temps I got was mid 60's useing prime with 8 handles.

• 1 month later...

Hello. No I'm not dead :) I know it's been a while since this was updated. But heyy

Watercooling Madness starting on 10.10 :D

because I had no frickin money :(

Partlist

1x Phobya CPU-Cooler UC-2 LT- Black Edition
1x Phobya G-Changer 240 V.2
1x Phobya DC12-220 Pump
1x Phobya Balancer 150 
2x Phobya G-Silent 12 or 2x Arkasa Viper
1x Y-Adapter for fans
Fittings 13/10
Tube 13/10 Alphacool 
1x Phobya ZuperZero Clear 1000ml

so are the parts above ordered? or on they way to your home?

will be interesting to see how the radiator is gonna be mounted on the Prodigy

so are the parts above ordered? or on they way to your home?

will be interesting to see how the radiator is gonna be mounted on the Prodigy

It's a kit :D Found it for a reliable price at http://www.aquatuning.com More wondering where I place the reservour. Or abadon the fancontroller and use a single 5,25 res. Ordering at 4.10 as soon as I get paid next month. I had to invest in audiogear that's why I didn't do anything with the prodidy.

It's a kit :D Found it for a reliable price at http://www.aquatuning.com More wondering where I place the reservour. Or abandon the fan controller and use a single 5,25 res. Ordering at 4.10 as soon as I get paid next month. I had to invest in audiogear that's why I didn't do anything with the prodidy.

wow nice deal

will be interesting to see a overkill HTPC build

now your next headache will be fitting the tubing into the cramp space even for the iTX version

maybe you next project will be watercooling the 280X too or maybe the GTX980

Indeed for 280 dollars. Adding that I'm getting a chipsetcooler, ramcooler and extra turnable fittings for that less money. I mean it's a good deal :D Edit: My headache is hearing "980" all the time. Just no :P

HbObVuH.jpg

watercooling RAMs and chipset

wow

such overkill but will be funny to see your RAM getting OC

watercooling RAMs and chipset

wow

such overkill but will be funny to see your RAM getting OC

Yupp getting all this mounted in that small space will be overkill. Maybe borrowing an asian for this :/ First customloop so won't be neat but trying.

New plan. I found this reservour more suitable for the space limitations :D So useing a Laing DDC pump. Seems I can fit this right on top of the hdd caddys and have a supercompact loop :)

52038_1.jpg

New plan. I found this reservour more suitable for the space limitations :D So useing a Laing DDC pump. Seems I can fit this right on top of the hdd caddys and have a supercompact loop :)

52038_1.jpg

look like a really small tank, but is the price small? Coz i seen some cost more than than your typical tank.

Whats the measurements for it?

So it can fit into the hdd bay but will the tubing be in the way of the fan controller panel which is in the optical drive bay?