Delay "Unable to load the webpage because the server sent no data"

Are you the developer of the site?

I think there's something up with the server side of the site... Probably something to do with maximum file sizes/length that the compiler can output...

No I'm doing a press review with a terrible aggregator but I have to use it because my research is in French and this POS is apparently the worst we've got. I don't think it's about maximum file sizes because if you retry a bunch of times sometimes it'll go through even though it failed 10 times before.

Sounds more like an inefficient program imo... The problem's most likely on the server side of things so you can't really do anything about it unless your're the developer or the administrator...

Guess I'll just be doing some grunt work that software really ought to be doing... sucks for my employer I guess... and for my sanity.

I know how you feel... I had a part time job compiling technical papers from web archives and one of the sources gave the papers in a 1-pdf-per-page and one of the papers had over three hundred pages...

I know how you feel... I had a part time job compiling technical papers from web archives and one of the sources gave the papers in a 1-pdf-per-page and one of the papers had over three hundred pages...

Sure glad that's behind you :P