Rads in Enthoo primo white

Hey guys,

I've got a question. I'm getting a new pc, and I'd love to watercool the CPU, It's a 4790K.

Does a 480 radiator fit in the top of the case? or should I place a 360 there?

Thanks.

Crow

Thanks.

be aware that with a 480mm rad installed in the bottom, you can't really install a 240mm rad in the front.

with a 480mm rad in the top you most likely also block at least one 5.25" bay.

O0ivUNI.jpg

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

be aware that with a 480mm rad installed in the bottom, you can't really install a 240mm rad in the front.

with a 480mm rad in the top you most likely also block at least one 5.25" bay.

O0ivUNI.jpg

This is my build :  http://pcpartpicker.com/user/LordCreeper/saved/rm9tt6

and this will be my watercooling system :

XSPC AX480 Quad 120mm Radiator w/ Aluminum Enclosure - White

EK D5 X-Top Pump Top w/ D5 Vario Pump - Black Acetal (EK-D5 Vario X-TOP (incl. pump))al)

EK Supremacy Universal CPU Liquid Cooling Block - Acetal (EK-Supremacy - Acetal)

EK-MultiOption RES X3 150 - Liquid Cooling Reservoir (6 Total Ports)

Bitspower Matte Black G1/4" Barb Fitting - 1/2" ID (BP-MBWP-C01)

PrimoChill PrimoFlex Advanced LRT Tubing 1/2"ID x 3/4" OD - 10ft Retail Pack - Bloodshed Red (PFLEXA10-34-R) w/ Free Sys Prep

Mayhems X1 Coolant Premix - 1L - UV Red

and I'll instal the radiator in the top of the case

I've got the same case and two 480mm radiators in mine. Putting one in the top blocks off the first 5.25" Bay, and putting one in the bottom means removing the bottom HDD cage.

While you won't be able to fit a 240mm in the front with a bottom 480mm installed, you can still fit a 30mm thick 1

240mm on the side of the case by the HDD cages, although you'd have to remove both of them and use the rear mounted 2.5" drive mounts which would still allow for up to 4 2.5" drives.

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

I've got the same case and two 480mm radiators in mine. Putting one in the top blocks off the first 5.25" Bay, and putting one in the bottom means removing the bottom HDD cage.

While you won't be able to fit a 240mm in the front with a bottom 480mm installed, you can still fit a 30mm thick 1

240mm on the side of the case by the HDD cages, although you'd have to remove both of them and use the rear mounted 2.5" drive mounts which would still allow for up to 4 2.5" drives.

with a 480 rad on the bottom, will I be able to place atleast 1 3.5 Hdd?