we need to popularise the phrase "doing an EA"

For those who watched the Tech tips livestream you will know the phrases "doing an EA" or "did an EA" and I think it's about time that we popularise it. To make the term easier to use, use it in situations where something is wrong whether factually or morally. For example instead of putting this "Slick you're fired for doing this wrong" do it like this "Slick your fired for doing an EA"

I challenge you to use these terms whenever possible. 

I like to know what you all think about using this term in everyday conversation?  :D

EAfw.png

source of image: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/11302-post-linus-memes-here-contest-closed-but-feel-free-to-keep-posting/page-11?hl=+comic%20+sans

By the way, go easy Grammar Nazis I'm dyslexic;'#';[p#'; (I'm pretty sure a full stop should go there somewhere :D)
My Deviant Art: http://neutronicsoup.deviantart.com/
Linus quote of the day "Slick you're fired"

or eaing it thats my favorite, "hey wanna go see a movie? sure but my anniversary is today, all well ea it"

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

I really hope they dont EA battefield 4 :D

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

Samsung pulled an EA with the S4

3x Dell U2412M |Silverstone FT03 | Maximus V Gene | 3770K @ 4.5Ghz 1.2V | SLI GTX780 | Mushkin Ridgeback 8GB 1600 CL7 | Corsair AX760

You want to EA the phrase?

More like Activision the phrase.   :lol:

Intel Core i7-7700K | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW | ASUS ROG Strix Z270G Gaming | 32GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4-3200 | Corsair AX860i

Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 3 Samsung 950 Pro 256GB | Samsung 850 Evo 1TB | EKWB Custom Loop | Noctua NF-F12(x4)/NF-A14 LTT Special Edition

Dell S2716DGR | Corsair K95 RGB Platinum (Cherry MX Brown) | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | FiiO E17 DAC/Amp | Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro

or eaing it thats my favorite, "hey wanna go see a movie? sure but my anniversary is today, all well ea it"

I love that we could just crowbar it into any negative situation.  :)

I guess it's more of an inside joke of the LinusTechTips community. Would love to see it spread across the internets and if that happened I would be proud of our forum community :D

no I reckon anybody who knows about EA's negative effects on the gaming industry will understand and get the joke eventually.  :)

By the way, go easy Grammar Nazis I'm dyslexic;'#';[p#'; (I'm pretty sure a full stop should go there somewhere :D)

love that one

3570K 4.1281GHz - MSI Z77A-G43 - XFX HD 7850 DD Black Edition - Corsair CX750M - Cooler Master CM690 II USB 3.0 - Corsair Vengeance 2x 4GB - Crucial M4  128GB SSD - 5x 500GB WD - INTEL STOCK COOLER

I love that we could just crowbar it into any negative situation.  :)

no I reckon anybody who knows about EA's negative effects on the gaming industry will understand and get the joke eventually.  :)

All you need to look at is the amount of money they spend on marketing vs. how how much they actually spend on developing the game. Hence why I said Samsung pulled an EA with the S4.

Infinity Ward'd

3x Dell U2412M |Silverstone FT03 | Maximus V Gene | 3770K @ 4.5Ghz 1.2V | SLI GTX780 | Mushkin Ridgeback 8GB 1600 CL7 | Corsair AX760

All you need to look at is the amount of money they spend on marketing vs. how how much they actually spend on developing the game. Hence why I said Samsung pulled an EA with the S4.

Infinity Ward'd

Well, you EA'd that one up.

Samdb, on 22 May 2013 - 4:00 PM, said:

Well, you EA'd that one up.

Enlighten me on why that was EA'd up.

sai-cotd-031413.jpg

NO

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

NO

would you like to expand on that. (and don't just go no again) :D

Enlighten me on why that was EA's up.

sai-cotd-031413.jpg

Really hope HTC doesn't get EA'd by Samsung, they're a lovely company

Cooler Master 690 II Advanced - I5 2500K @ 4.5Ghz - Geil Enhance Plus 1750Mhz 8Gb - ASUS ENGTX 570 DCUII - MSI Z68aGD65 - Scythe Mugen 2 Rev. B - Samsung 830 128gb and Crucial m4 128gb - much other stuff not worth mentioning

When I saw the BF4 trailer, I did an EA in my pants

I'm not even going to ask.  :D

I made a word document with the letter E and A in it. The computer shortly died. RIP you were never a good computer and i hope you go to hell. Glad to get that EA off my chest.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I guess it's more of an inside joke of the LinusTechTips community. Would love to see it spread across the internets and if that happened I would be proud of our forum community :D

If we're the only ones that have realized how bad EA is, I've lost all hope in humanity.

I made a word document with the letter E and A in it. The computer shortly died. RIP you were never a good computer and i hope you go to hell. Glad to get that EA off my chest.

lol, The letters E and A did something good for once.  :D

Anyone think that Microsoft did an ea with the new Xbox 

I sold a guy a PC with Pentium 4 and Hd 5450, told him it was grEAt for gaming

i3-2120|4gb 1333|GTX 650ti 1gb|Fractal R4|Corsair 430w 

I sold a guy a PC with Pentium 4 and Hd 5450, told him it was grEAt for gaming

you must have really EAed his day

CPU: i5 3570K @4.5GHz    GPU: R9 290   MOBO: ASUS p8z77-v  RAM: 8Gb corsair vengence   CASE: ARC MIDI  PSU: XFX pro 550W  HDD: 2tb segate baracuda

Anyone think that Microsoft did an ea with the new Xbox

I think they EAd it up by not showing the gaming side of the xbox 1 more. But apart from that I think it's too early to tell.

Not Sure if this is correct: EAd

I think they EAd it up by not showing the gaming side of the xbox 1 more. But apart from that I think it's too early to tell.

Not Sure if this is correct: EAd

*eaed