Show off your latest purchases

This and I completed my main Crysis trilogy collection

Crysis 2.PNG

RIGZ

Spoiler

Starlight (Current): AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-core CPU | EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Black Edition | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Ultra | Full Custom Loop | 32GB (4x8GB) Dominator Platinum SE Blackout #338/500 | 1TB + 2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSDs, 480GB SATA 2.5" SSD, 8TB 7200 RPM NAS HDD | EVGA NU Audio | Corsair 900D | Corsair AX1200i | Corsair ML120 2-pack 5x + ML140 2-pack

The Storm (Retired): Intel Core i7-5930K | Asus ROG STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Asus ROG RAMPAGE V EDITION 10 | EKWB EK-KIT P360 with Hardware Labs Black Ice SR2 Multiport 480 | 32GB (4x8GB) Dominator Platinum SE Blackout #338/500 | 480GB SATA 2.5" SSD + 3TB 5400 RPM NAS HDD + 8TB 7200 RPM NAS HDD | Corsair 900D | Corsair AX1200i + Black/Blue CableMod cables | Corsair ML120 2-pack 2x + NB-BlackSilentPro PL-2 x3

STRONK COOLZ 9000

Spoiler

EK-Quantum Momentum X570 Aorus Master monoblock | EK-FC RTX 2080 + Ti Classic RGB Waterblock and Backplate | EK-XRES 140 D5 PWM Pump/Res Combo | 2x Hardware Labs Black Ice SR2 480 MP and 1x SR2 240 MP | 10X Corsair ML120 PWM fans | A mixture of EK-KIT fittings and EK-Torque STC fittings and adapters | Mayhems 10/13mm clear tubing | Mayhems X1 Eco UV Blue coolant | Bitspower G1/4 Temperature Probe Fitting

DESK TOIS

Spoiler

Glorious Modular Mechanical Keyboard | Glorious Model D Featherweight Mouse | 2x BenQ PD3200Q 32" 1440p IPS displays + BenQ BL3200PT 32" 1440p VA display | Mackie ProFX10v3 USB Mixer + Marantz MPM-1000 Mic | Sennheiser HD 598 SE Headphones | 2x ADAM Audio T5V 5" Powered Studio Monitors + ADAM Audio T10S Powered Studio Subwoofer | Logitech G920 Driving Force Steering Wheel and Pedal Kit + Driving Force Shifter | Logitech C922x 720p 60FPS Webcam | Xbox One Wireless Controller

QUOTES

Spoiler

"So because they didn't give you the results you want, they're biased? You realize that makes you biased, right?" - @App4that

"Brand loyalty/fanboyism is stupid." - Unknown person on these forums

"Assuming kills" - @Moondrelor

"That's not to say that Nvidia is always better, or that AMD isn't worth owning. But the fact remains that this forum is AMD biased." - @App4that

"I'd imagine there's exceptions to this trend - but just going on mine and my acquaintances' purchase history, we've found that budget cards often require you to turn off certain features to get slick performance, even though those technologies are previous gen and should be having a negligible impact" - ace42

"2K" is not 2560 x 1440 

On November 21, 2016 at 4:07 AM, Snakesrc said:

Got a new job, needed a bluetooth headset.

File_000.jpeg

I'm in the process of trying to pick a very good quality Bluetooth headset to use with my iPhone and possibly PC with the use of a Bluetooth adapter.

Is the M55 you bought good?  How do other people sound when using it?  Have people you've talked to said they've noticed any issues with how you sound?

Sorry to ask so many questions.  ? 

On November 21, 2016 at 4:23 PM, Jumper118 said:

5833739d6ed25-Civvi.png

purchased it for free

Free?  How?

I've never played a Civ game.  Is it any good?

On November 22, 2016 at 0:26 AM, wolfgang said:

Bought these last week.

22ed9a1299.jpg

My book finally showed up today. Bigger book than I was expecting.

93897d58a4.jpg

e4cadccb20.jpg

Sorry to quote pictures but I figured it was ok to help clarify what I'm asking about.

Is that stay positive thing a shirt or what is it?

That Spice and Wolf book looks awesome.  What is it about/what's in it?

Where did you buy it from?

5 hours ago, JurunceNK said:

This and I completed my main Crysis trilogy collection

Crysis 2.PNG

Do you like the Crysis games?  

I played the first game and a bit of Warhead and I have to say I wasn't liking them as much as I'd hoped I would.  They weren't bad but they also didn't "wow" me either.  

Have you played Crysis 2 or 3 before?  Are they better than 1?

9 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

I'm in the process of trying to pick a very good quality Bluetooth headset to use with my iPhone and possibly PC with the use of a Bluetooth adapter.

Is the M55 you bought good?  How do other people sound when using it?  Have people you've talked to said they've noticed any issues with how you sound?

Hey, no problem. :)

Didn't really use it heavily since I bought it and have nothing to compare it to, but there were no complaints from anyone I talked with. Sound quality is pretty good too.

I also use iPhone to connect it with, it's really easy and iPhone will also display how much battery there is left, and battery life is really good. There is voice command option, but I disabled it so can't tell you more about this. There is also an app in the AppStore, it has some instructions and tips in it. You can connect it with two devices via Bluetooth. There is more detailed info with other specs on the manufacturers product page. I am satisfied with the product, but in the end it depends on personal taste and how much you're willing to spend. Hope this offers you some help deciding. :)

CPU: Intel i5-4670K -- RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP 8GB -- MOBO: MSI Z87-G45 GAMING -- GPU: GeForce GTX 770 Windforce 3X OC Edition -- PSU: XFX Pro 750W XXX Edition -- Case: CM Silencio 452 -- Cooler: CRYORIG H7 -- OS: Windows 8.1 Pro -- Monitor: Samsung S24D590PL -- Mouse:  Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum  -- Keyboard: Das Keyboard 4 Professional (Cherry MX Brown)

1 hour ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Free?  How?

I've never played a Civ game.  Is it any good?

Sorry to quote pictures but I figured it was ok to help clarify what I'm asking about.

Buy an rx480 and get civ vi and battlefail 1 dlc for free. 

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

On 22/11/2016 at 1:26 PM, wolfgang said:

My book finally showed up today. Bigger book than I was expecting

Holy shit that anniversary edition costs $270

Good buy I said

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K 8C/16T @ 5.2GHz All Cores -- CPU Cooler: EK AIO 360 D-RGB 

Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F Gaming -- RAM: G-Skill Trident Z 32GB (16x2) DDR4-3000 

SSD#1: Samsung PM981 256GB -- HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB -- GPU: ASUS TUF GAMING RTX 3080 10GB OC MSI GTX 1070 Duke

PSU: FSP Hydro G Pro 850W -- Case: Corsair 275R Airflow Black

Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG27AQ 1440p 165Hz -- Keyboard: Ducky Shine 7 Cherry MX Brown -- Mouse: Logitech G304 K/DA Limited Edition

Phone: iPhone 12 Pro Max 256GB

Headphones: Sony WH-1000XM4 / Apple AirPods 2

Laptop: MacBook Air 2020 M1 8-core CPU / 7-core GPU | 8GB RAM | 256GB SSD

TV: LG B9 OLED TV | Sony HT-X9000F Soundbar

Bought a new case fan and some thermal paste. Will clean my PC tomorrow. 

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

12 hours ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Do you like the Crysis games?  

I played the first game and a bit of Warhead and I have to say I wasn't liking them as much as I'd hoped I would.  They weren't bad but they also didn't "wow" me either.  

Have you played Crysis 2 or 3 before?  Are they better than 1?

I have all three Crysis games, and I did complete all of them on the hardest difficulties (except Crysis 1 'cause I'm a pussy), and each one of them is different. The first one is completely open-ended and is not forcing you down a single lane. With that in mind, it affords you the ability to approach objectives in any way you can imagine, and the environment is almost all tropical (with the exception of various settlements). Crysis 2 though, I found has much better gameplay than Crysis 1, except that it is linear in fashion and features an urban environment. Crysis 3 is a blend of both environments, and is semi-linear (approach objectives however you see fit in those areas).

For my StarCraft OC, Crysis is pretty influential. The Nanosuit is what inspired my OC's suit.

Everyone has different expectations, and what I found with certain aspects, is pretty unique compared to a lot of shooters I've played in my whole gaming life (such as on-the-fly weapons customization and suit functions in combat).

RIGZ

Spoiler

Starlight (Current): AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-core CPU | EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Black Edition | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Ultra | Full Custom Loop | 32GB (4x8GB) Dominator Platinum SE Blackout #338/500 | 1TB + 2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSDs, 480GB SATA 2.5" SSD, 8TB 7200 RPM NAS HDD | EVGA NU Audio | Corsair 900D | Corsair AX1200i | Corsair ML120 2-pack 5x + ML140 2-pack

The Storm (Retired): Intel Core i7-5930K | Asus ROG STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Asus ROG RAMPAGE V EDITION 10 | EKWB EK-KIT P360 with Hardware Labs Black Ice SR2 Multiport 480 | 32GB (4x8GB) Dominator Platinum SE Blackout #338/500 | 480GB SATA 2.5" SSD + 3TB 5400 RPM NAS HDD + 8TB 7200 RPM NAS HDD | Corsair 900D | Corsair AX1200i + Black/Blue CableMod cables | Corsair ML120 2-pack 2x + NB-BlackSilentPro PL-2 x3

STRONK COOLZ 9000

Spoiler

EK-Quantum Momentum X570 Aorus Master monoblock | EK-FC RTX 2080 + Ti Classic RGB Waterblock and Backplate | EK-XRES 140 D5 PWM Pump/Res Combo | 2x Hardware Labs Black Ice SR2 480 MP and 1x SR2 240 MP | 10X Corsair ML120 PWM fans | A mixture of EK-KIT fittings and EK-Torque STC fittings and adapters | Mayhems 10/13mm clear tubing | Mayhems X1 Eco UV Blue coolant | Bitspower G1/4 Temperature Probe Fitting

DESK TOIS

Spoiler

Glorious Modular Mechanical Keyboard | Glorious Model D Featherweight Mouse | 2x BenQ PD3200Q 32" 1440p IPS displays + BenQ BL3200PT 32" 1440p VA display | Mackie ProFX10v3 USB Mixer + Marantz MPM-1000 Mic | Sennheiser HD 598 SE Headphones | 2x ADAM Audio T5V 5" Powered Studio Monitors + ADAM Audio T10S Powered Studio Subwoofer | Logitech G920 Driving Force Steering Wheel and Pedal Kit + Driving Force Shifter | Logitech C922x 720p 60FPS Webcam | Xbox One Wireless Controller

QUOTES

Spoiler

"So because they didn't give you the results you want, they're biased? You realize that makes you biased, right?" - @App4that

"That's not to say that Nvidia is always better, or that AMD isn't worth owning. But the fact remains that this forum is AMD biased." - @App4that

"I'd imagine there's exceptions to this trend - but just going on mine and my acquaintances' purchase history, we've found that budget cards often require you to turn off certain features to get slick performance, even though those technologies are previous gen and should be having a negligible impact" - ace42

"2K" is not 2560 x 1440 

IMG_20161124_143143_zpsq6towzza.jpg

The latest part in the uncut Sailor Moon saga (I do hope that they're not being screwed around with the footage now).

1 hour ago, demonix00 said:

IMG_20161124_143143_zpsq6towzza.jpg

The latest part in the uncut Sailor Moon saga (I do hope that they're not being screwed around with the footage now).

Wasn't there some problems with the image quality or something with sound of the Sailor Moon, Sailor Moon Crystal, or Sailor Moon S Blu-Ray sets?  Idk which series and sets of those series that had the problems and if any didn't. 

1 hour ago, JurunceNK said:

I have all three Crysis games, and I did complete all of them on the hardest difficulties (except Crysis 1 'cause I'm a pussy), and each one of them is different. The first one is completely open-ended and is not forcing you down a single lane. With that in mind, it affords you the ability to approach objectives in any way you can imagine, and the environment is almost all tropical (with the exception of various settlements). Crysis 2 though, I found has much better gameplay than Crysis 1, except that it is linear in fashion and features an urban environment. Crysis 3 is a blend of both environments, and is semi-linear (approach objectives however you see fit in those areas).

For my StarCraft OC, Crysis is pretty influential. The Nanosuit is what inspired my OC's suit.

Everyone has different expectations, and what I found with certain aspects, is pretty unique compared to a lot of shooters I've played in my whole gaming life (such as on-the-fly weapons customization and suit functions in combat).

Crysis 1 was hard and that was with me playing on easy cause I'm a sissy like that.  ?

So 2 and 3 have better gameplay?

That's awesome you used Crysis to aid your Starcraft OC.  I just finished the final Nova mission pack on Tuesday.  It was good I think.

14 hours ago, Snakesrc said:

Hey, no problem. :)

Didn't really use it heavily since I bought it and have nothing to compare it to, but there were no complaints from anyone I talked with. Sound quality is pretty good too.

I also use iPhone to connect it with, it's really easy and iPhone will also display how much battery there is left, and battery life is really good. There is voice command option, but I disabled it so can't tell you more about this. There is also an app in the AppStore, it has some instructions and tips in it. You can connect it with two devices via Bluetooth. There is more detailed info with other specs on the manufacturers product page. I am satisfied with the product, but in the end it depends on personal taste and how much you're willing to spend. Hope this offers you some help deciding. :)

I believe it will thank you.  ?

13 hours ago, Jumper118 said:

Buy an rx480 and get civ vi and battlefail 1 dlc for free. 

Ah.  I see.  Thank you for pointing that out.  

14 hours ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Yes. The stay positive is a shirt. 

The book is the 17 books of the Spice and Wolf light novels all in one book. Its a very good story of the of a traveling merchant who meets a wolf-deity and their travels together.

I bought it from rightstuffanime but they dont have it listed now. May be able to still get it on amazon.

11 hours ago, SeraphicWings said:

Holy shit that anniversary edition costs $270

Good buy I said

I paid $130.

Blarg

22 minutes ago, wolfgang said:

Yes. The stay positive is a shirt. 

The book is the 17 books of the Spice and Wolf light novels all in one book. Its a very good story of the of a traveling merchant who meets a wolf-deity and their travels together.

I bought it from rightstuffanime but they dont have it listed now. May be able to still get it on amazon.

I paid $130.

I've seen the anime but I haven't read the light novels.  I really should though.  ?

Did rightstuf sell out of it you think?

4 hours ago, Bleedingyamato said:

So 2 and 3 have better gameplay?

Yeah. I found that the gameplay is more "fluid", but don't take my word for it. It's best to experience it for yourself.

RIGZ

Spoiler

STRONK COOLZ 9000

Spoiler

DESK TOIS

Spoiler

QUOTES

Spoiler

"2K" is not 2560 x 1440 

8 hours ago, Bleedingyamato said:

I've seen the anime but I haven't read the light novels.  I really should though.  ?

Did rightstuf sell out of it you think?

Probably sold out. I put it on preorder.

The books take you past where the anime ends. Its a good read.

Blarg

2 hours ago, wolfgang said:

Probably sold out. I put it on preorder.

The books take you past where the anime ends. Its a good read.

I have no doubt that it is.  I love Spice and Wolf.  It's one of my favorite anime.  ?

20161117_103110.jpg

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Just went on a "buying spree". Bought two 1TB WD Blue HDDs for my brothers systems. One of my bros has 500gb between like 3 drives and the other has 300 something GB between two. A more mundane upgrade but a nice step forward. I also bought them each a GTX 670 (140$ for both!) to upgrade them from their tired old 9800GTs. HDDs should be here today and the GPUs should be here like monday maybe. I also bought a T shirt and album from my favorite podcast, monty's rockcast. :)

Oh, and how could I forget my new baby? Scored her for 100$. :D

LMqTpdI.pngdyRef6Q.png

i7 2600k @ 5GHz 1.49v - EVGA GTX 1070 ACX 3.0 - 16GB DDR3 2000MHz Corsair Vengence

Asus p8z77-v lk - 480GB Samsung 870 EVO w/ W10 LTSC - 2x1TB HDD storage - 240GB SATA SSD w/ W7 - EVGA 650w 80+G G2

3x 1080p 60hz Viewsonic LCDs, 1 glorious Dell CRT running at anywhere from 60hz to 120hz

Model M w/ Soarer's adapter - Logitch g502 - Audio-Techinca M20X - Cambridge SoundWorks speakers w/ woofer

header.jpg?t=1478174104

Steam Black Friday sale, got the Deluxe Edition for a low price of... 1,000 shiny copper Lincoln coins.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

Got these normally $70 shoes for $32 ?

IMG_20161125_125102.jpg

AT LAST THE WITCHER TRILOGY IS COMPLETE _excited__by_cookiemagik-d2orqd4.gif_excited__by_cookiemagik-d2orqd4.gif_excited__by_cookiemagik-d2orqd4.gif_excited__by_cookiemagik-d2orqd4.gif_excited__by_cookiemagik-d2orqd4.gif_excited__by_cookiemagik-d2orqd4.gif_excited__by_cookiemagik-d2orqd4.gif_excited__by_cookiemagik-d2orqd4.gif_excited__by_cookiemagik-d2orqd4.gif_excited__by_cookiemagik-d2orqd4.gif_excited__by_cookiemagik-d2orqd4.gif_excited__by_cookiemagik-d2orqd4.gif_excited__by_cookiemagik-d2orqd4.gif_excited__by_cookiemagik-d2orqd4.gif_excited__by_cookiemagik-d2orqd4.gif_excited__by_cookiemagik-d2orqd4.gif_excited__by_cookiemagik-d2orqd4.gif

The Witcher trilogy.PNG

The highlighted game is the last and most recent purchase. The other two I bought for a combined total of USD $4.50 (The Witcher was only $1.50 and the second was $3)

The Witcher 3 in question is the Game of the Year Edition (Base game + All expansions)

Time to lock myself in my room and play the hell out of it.

RIGZ

Spoiler

STRONK COOLZ 9000

Spoiler

DESK TOIS

Spoiler

QUOTES

Spoiler

"2K" is not 2560 x 1440