Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BioShock96

Show off your latest purchase!

new phone.JPG

Bought an S4 because I'm tired of prepaid phones and "budget" phones.  Plus, there's an android app that my gf demands I keep on the go. xD 

Bloodshed and the Fenris-Wolf:

| CPU:  Ryzen 3 2200g(buying a 3900x in August for it) | CPU Cooler:  Stock at the moment(have a dark rock pro 4 for that 3900x) | Paste:  Kryonaut | Motherboard:  ASRock x470 Taichi(replacing with a Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite) | RAM:  G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 48 GB (2 x 16 GB + 2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 | Boot Drives:  Crucial MX500 500 GB M.2-2280+Crucial BX500 120 GB 2.5" SSD | Storage Drives:  Toshiba X300 4 TB 128 MB Cache 3.5" HDD+PNY CS900 240 GB | GPU:  Sapphire Radeon VII 16 GB HBM2 Video Card | Case:  Cooler Master MasterBox MB511 RGB | PSU:  EVGA SuperNOVA G2 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply w/CableMod E-Series Cable Kit (Black/Red) | Case Fans:  2 Corsair SP140 49.49 CFM 140 mm Fans | Displays:  AOC U2879VF 28.0" 3840x2160 60 Hz Monitor (Replacing with an LG 4k IPS display for game art)+AOC G2460PQU 24.0" 1920x1080 144 Hz Monitor | Mouse:  Corsair M65 Pro RGB | Keyboard:  Ducky Shine 7 Blackout - MK Exclusive First Release - RGB LED Double Shot PBT Mechanical Keyboard with Silent Red Switches | Mousepad:  Gaya Entertainment Oversized Gaming Mousepad Doom | Audio:  Massdrop x AKG K7XX Audiophile Open-back Headphones+Audio-Technica ATR2500-USB Cardioid Condenser USB Microphone+Kingston HyperX Cloud II 7.1 Channel Headset+iBasso IT01 Dynamic Driver Audiophile In-Ear Monitors/Earbuds (Black)+Pair of Mackie MR624s(came with stands+isolation pads) | OSes:  Windows 10 Pro+openSUSE Tumbleweed |

VashTheStampede(ROG Zephyrus M GU502):

| CPU:  i7-9750h | RAM:  32GB Dual Channel 2666mhz CL 19(Stock+Samsung 16GB DDR4 PC4-21300, 2666MHZ, 260 PIN SODIMM, 1.2V, CL 19 ) | Storage:  1TB SSD with Optane | GPU:  Nvidia RTX 2060 | Display:  144hz 3ms | Mouse:  Corsair M65 Pro |

Im bit behind on these but i recently got my self a new keyboard for work. Picked up the G810 thanks to its clean looks and solid build. I also kinda wanted to try the RomerG switches. After it being there a week at least two of my coworkers were considering purchasing one for home. I believe one actually ended up doing it. https://goo.gl/K4ZJN3

My last purchase was a C70 Vengeance case from Corsair that i rebuilt my PC into.

ewMmqXD.jpg

Razer Blade Stealth | i5-7200u | 8GB DDR3 1866

Ryzen 2600x | 16GB DDR4 3333mhz [15-15-15-36-50] | PowerColor Vega 56 8GB 

Phone Pixel 4XL || Android - 10.0 

"The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing" - John Powell

I sink my fork into my delicious recently purchased chocolate gateu, mean whilst pondering what is becoming of my ever increasing waistline due to these so called 'genetics'.

I wonder, is there a cure? As I pop another bag of delicious Thornton's Chocolates into my mouth whilst lying in bed, one scrumptiously delicious truffle at a time.

And then I foresee my future plans for buy one get one free double cheese pizzas with stuffed crusts on Tuesday.

But alas, dreaded genetics. Woe is me.

Linus is my fetish.

This going out of business sale is going to make me go out of business.

IMG_20160425_123720.jpg

From left to right:

Opus Mortis VIII by Vomitory, Bloodthirst by Cannibal Corpse, The Last Spire by Cathedral, Altars of Madness and Covenant by Morbid Angel, Buried Death by Coffins, Melana Chasmata and Eparistera Daimone by Triptykon, Attention Please by Boris, October Rust by Type O Negative, The Misanthrope (Soundtrack) by Nocturno Culto (of Darkthrone fame), De Myseriis Dom Sathanas by Mayhem (which I thought I already had), Prowler in the Yard by Pig Destroyer, Citizen Zombie by The Pop Group, Noting Violates this Nature by All Pigs Must Die, a 5 album boxset (Trapping the Vein, Get What You Deserve, Masquerade in Blood, M-16 and Sodom) by Sodom, Nattfödd by Finntroll, Remains of a Ruined, Dead Cursed Soul by Mütiilation, Apocalipsis by Infernal Curse, The Last Sodomy of Mary and Reflection of the Solstice by Goatlord, Dead Bodies in the Morgue by Anatomia, For the Motherwolf by Yn Gizarm and The Land of Hope. 

So everything from a feel-good Japanese movie over Finnish folk metal to atmospheric Chinese black metal. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

obtained a thinkpad x230 and good timing to because someone has found out how to mod the bios on these things to enable all the buttons on on the classic thinkpad keyboard if you swap it. Also waiting on an triple usb 3.0 expresscard and a few case feet to make this a bit nicer.

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

Newest patch all sewn on. 

GuTfjcH.jpg 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Linus Tech Tips Shoes!

Not really, but that's what I had in mind when I bought my new shoes!

mt510ll3_nb_14_i.jpg

I always buy New Balance because I have always had good experience with them and they last years for me.

They had a black-orange theme which just screams "Linus!" and even more fittingly on the tongue it reads "TECHRIDE"

I think the model number is this on the box, atleast it's how I got the picture from google images: MT510LL3

One the side of the Shoes it reads "510 V3" towards the back as well.

Mine are size 11.5 US (I have small feet, yeah)

Just wanted you to know Linus that I thought of you when I picked them out ^_^

DZ77SL-50K LGA 1155 Motherboard 

EVGA 650GQ PSU  

Intel i5 3450 CPU  

16GB DDR3 RAM 

MSI RX580 (4gb)  

240GB Sandisk G25 SSD   

Antec VSK 4000E Mid Tower Case (with DIY window!)  

CRYORIG M9i Mini CPU Cooler + dual Aigo 120mm white LED ring case fans

That's a nice color design!

I also have good experience with New Balance. I still have a pair that I Have had for eight years and they are practically brand new! lol

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

3 minutes ago, Albatross said:

That's a nice color design!

I also have good experience with New Balance. I still have a pair that I Have had for eight years and they are practically brand new! lol

What you can't see in the picture is the Hexagon pattern on the bottom that also has that WAN logo feeling to it. I'll try to get/take a picture before long. (edit: You can kind of see that pattern under the very front on that picture)

EVGA 650GQ PSU  

Intel i5 3450 CPU  

16GB DDR3 RAM 

MSI RX580 (4gb)  

240GB Sandisk G25 SSD   

6 minutes ago, Okjoek said:

What you can't see in the picture is the Hexagon pattern on the bottom that also has that WAN logo feeling to it. I'll try to get/take a picture before long.

Wow, it is like the unofficial WAN shoe. lol definitely share when you can! :)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Not my latest purchase but it's the latest one to arrive:

Cg6qZInUoAAs6A4.jpg:large

All aboard the Floatplane!

Gaming PC: AMD Ryzen 7 1700 | AMD Wraith Stealth | ASRock Fatal1ty AB350 Gaming-ITX/ac | G.Skill Flare X 32GB (16GBx2) | NVIDIA GTX 1080 8GB FE | Fractal Design Node 202 | Samsung 860 EVO 1TB M.2 SSD

Streaming PC: AMD Ryzen 7 1700 | AMD Wraith Stealth | ASRock Fatal1ty AB350 Gaming-ITX/ac | G.Skill Aegis X 8GB (4GBx2) | ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 | Fractal Design Node 202 | Mushkin Enhanced Source 500GB M.2 SSD

Daily Driver: ODroid H2 | Intel Celeron J4105 | G.SKILL Ripjaws 16GB (8GBx2) | HardKernel Type 2 Case | Intel SSD 600p 128GB NVMe SSD

10 minutes ago, Albatross said:

Wow, it is like the unofficial WAN shoe. lol definitely share when you can! :)

I found it!

https://www.peltzshoes.com/Mens/NEW-BALANCE/TRAIL-RUNNING/TRAIL-RUNNING/MT510LL3/

MT510LL3(3).jpg&height=360

EVGA 650GQ PSU  

Intel i5 3450 CPU  

16GB DDR3 RAM 

MSI RX580 (4gb)  

240GB Sandisk G25 SSD   

Newest purchase:

ASrock Z170M OCF

XxCfPJW.jpg

9D9hUP6.jpg

nETpfwA.jpg

g3B2UuR.jpg

m52orUu.jpg

Some memory testing in it, ddr4 @ 2v 4105 mhz 12-11-11-28 1T

ooHIB.png

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

18 minutes ago, KuJoe said:

Not my latest purchase but it's the latest one to arrive:

I have considered getting one of those mini- super computers like a Raspbery pi. What's it like? What kind of games can you play on something like those or what generation of consoles would it be able to compete with?

On 4/24/2016 at 1:46 AM, suchamoneypit said:

My last purchase was a C70 Vengeance case from Corsair that i rebuilt my PC into.

I want the black version of that. It's just so utilitarian looking.

On 4/23/2016 at 2:22 AM, Daring said:

Mudkip, the Mud Fish Pokémon.

That's so adorable. I want a Torchic one because that was my first Pokemon.

EVGA 650GQ PSU  

Intel i5 3450 CPU  

16GB DDR3 RAM 

MSI RX580 (4gb)  

240GB Sandisk G25 SSD   

Rocket league, two magnetic silverstone fan filters, BLU Vivo Air LTE, soldering iron holder, soldering iron helping hands.

All bought in the same day.

"You don't need headphones, all you need is willpower!" ~MicroCenter employee

How to use a WiiMote and Nunchuck as your mouse!

Specs:
Graphics Card: EVGA 750 Ti SC
PSU: Corsair CS450M
RAM: A-Data XPG V1.0 (1x8GB) (Red)
Procrastinator: Intel i5 4690k @ 4.4GHz 1.3V
Case: NZXT Source 210 Elite (Black)
Speakers and Headphones: Monitor Speakers and Phlips SHP9500s
MoBo: MSI Z97 PC MATE
SSD: SanDisk Ultra II (240GB)
Monitor: LG 29UM68-P
Mouse: Mionix Naos 7000
Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB (2016) (Browns)

Webcam/mic: Logitech C270

1 hour ago, Okjoek said:

I have considered getting one of those mini- super computers like a Raspbery pi. What's it like? What kind of games can you play on something like those or what generation of consoles would it be able to compete with?

I don't play games on them, I use them for appliances/servers/workstations/thin clients.

All aboard the Floatplane!

Gaming PC: AMD Ryzen 7 1700 | AMD Wraith Stealth | ASRock Fatal1ty AB350 Gaming-ITX/ac | G.Skill Flare X 32GB (16GBx2) | NVIDIA GTX 1080 8GB FE | Fractal Design Node 202 | Samsung 860 EVO 1TB M.2 SSD

Streaming PC: AMD Ryzen 7 1700 | AMD Wraith Stealth | ASRock Fatal1ty AB350 Gaming-ITX/ac | G.Skill Aegis X 8GB (4GBx2) | ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 | Fractal Design Node 202 | Mushkin Enhanced Source 500GB M.2 SSD

Daily Driver: ODroid H2 | Intel Celeron J4105 | G.SKILL Ripjaws 16GB (8GBx2) | HardKernel Type 2 Case | Intel SSD 600p 128GB NVMe SSD

PS2:

- Virtua Cop: Elite Edition

- Black

- Jackie Chan Adventures

- Tekken Tag Tournament

- Medal of Honor: European Assault

- The Getaway

- Tomb Raider: Underworld

- Gran Turismo 3

- WRC 3: The Official Game of the FIA World Rally Championship

- Disney Bolt

- Colin McRae Rally 04

- Thrillville

- SSX 3

- Theme Park World

- 3 demo discs (which are things I collect)

GameCube:

- Tony Hawk's Underground 2

- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell

- Bongos for the Donkey Kong game

- About 100 Pokémon cards (which is like nothing, compared to other years)

- Purchased a collectors album for "Pokémon Waps" earlier in the day, knowing them from year back and at the end of the day found a container with a whole lot more of those things, so that was awesome :D 

- a Yoshi and Mario little figure

"those times will never come back :("

"I wish I could find a way to end the pain, other than the way I keep thinking of"

"Roses are dead - Violets too - Outside i'm smiling - Inside i'm dying"

38 minutes ago, SeriouslyMikey said:

Arrived early. 

UupnhV7.jpg

@Volbet

Uhh, that looks nice. The patch looks to be of good quality as well

Promise me that you'll post a picture of the full vest when you're done.

I guess I should post something aswell.

The onyl thing I have recived since the last time is this:

IMG_20160427_193127.jpg

It the second EP my the Danish blackgaze band Møl. It's limited to 20 copies.

There is only three tracks, but those tracks are solid. 

If you're into bands like Deafheaven or Ghost Bath (or hipster black metal as the Cult says) this should also be for you.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

I got my new Velcro ties for cable management in the mail today.

http://www.amazon.com/VELCRO-Brand-ONE-WRAP-Management-Self-Gripping/dp/B001E1Y5O6?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

51q70A5A6NL.jpg

They're extremely simple and I can see why it has 4.8/5 stars out of ~5000 reviews.

EVGA 650GQ PSU  

Intel i5 3450 CPU  

16GB DDR3 RAM 

MSI RX580 (4gb)  

240GB Sandisk G25 SSD