Show off your latest purchases

1 hour ago, ericlee30 said:

These just arrived today :D These are Orange anodized screws, bolts,and washers from Pro bolts, to replace every black screw in my up coming all white STH10 build, that I will be starting once Braodwell-E has arrived at Computex.

You have 200$ of funds left... for additional screws? :| So this build will have ~1100USD worth of fricking screws in it? O.o Man.. This is going to be one sick build^^

"We cannot change the cards we're dealt - just how we play the hand" - R. Pausch

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X , Cooler: BeQuiet Dark Rock 3 Motherboard: MSI B450 Mortar Titanium RAM: 16 GB Corsair LPX 3200 GPU: EVGA RTX2070 XC Storage: Adata 120GB SSD, SanDisk 1TB SDD, 2TB WD GreenHDD Case: Fractal Design Define Mini C PSU: EVGA Supernova 650GS Peripherals: Master Keys Pro S, Logitech G402 Audio: Schiit Fulla 2 + Sennheiser HD 650. Laptop: Asus Zenbook UX 302

New custom pizzas from Dominos cos they added green chillies as a new topping!

Double Cheese + Stuffed Crust

Green Chillies (formerly green + red peppers)

Jalapenos

Red Chillies

Mushrooms.

Mushrooms are still better than either onions or bell peppers. Any more than 5 toppings make them too expensive (double cheese counts as 1).

Linus is my fetish.

mx4_4g_g00_2.png

don't judge me...I only have like 25% left in both my tube of MX4 and AS5...

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

19 hours ago, Speakerator said:

You have 200$ of funds left... for additional screws? :| So this build will have ~1100USD worth of fricking screws in it? O.o Man.. This is going to be one sick build^^

Yeah, originally, I wasn't going to do every screw in the build, but then I started taking some of the screws, bolts and washers that I already had left over from a previous build ( different color of screws but same concept) at the beginning and putting them on the STH10 case and my wife goes, "WOW, that looks really good", I said, "now picture them all being orange"  lol "should we just do all the screws then" and she gave me the green light that it was ok :D.

I was very surprised that she gave me the green light, because when I first brought up the idea, in the planning stage of the build, she was so against the idea, because of the cost.

Here is a pic of the last build my wife and I did together called the ( The Riddler )

RbNiYzQ.jpg

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

I bought something recently? Okay, let's go check it out.

zZtxj8Q.jpg

GRAND DAD! FLEENSTONES? AUUUUUUGH.

Purchased a second hand Kensington Expert Mouse that was basically NIB. Came with a couple floppy disks to install the Kensington software which was rad. Unfortunately this is a vintage mouse and doesn't play nice with Windows 10. I might sink some time into making it work, but for now it's just going on my shelf of trackballs.

gravure.jpg

9 hours ago, papes said:

Purchased a second hand Kensington Expert Mouse that was basically NIB. Came with a couple floppy disks to install the Kensington software which was rad. Unfortunately this is a vintage mouse and doesn't play nice with Windows 10. I might sink some time into making it work, but for now it's just going on my shelf of trackballs.

gravure.jpg

gosh, I've always wanted a trackball mouse. Something about rolling the ball with my fingers seems appealing.

Damn, theyre pricey, and I've recently spent enough on Civ VI + Steam controller:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Kensington-Expert-Mouse-Optical-Trackball/dp/B00009KH63

Linus is my fetish.

DS18B20 thermometers with 12bit resolution (0.0625°C). I hope they are genuine. 

HwVlRvF.jpg

I already know I'll regret about this very soon.

ss_d2f5e7325666df6119ff1d42be73bac9594c5

And I also purchased this because my network infrastructure sucks:

netgear_prosafe_8port_gigabit_desktop_sw

I'll just add pictures without comment.

soHvgKZ.jpg 

CmY9No2.jpg

CE3pgIG.jpg

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR

I'm confused... Isn't the sticker on the CX series green?

2 minutes ago, Lehti said:

These are new, 40 degrees rated and better performing CXes :)

Dammit, I said I wouldn't comment.

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Gum

image.jpg

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

30 minutes ago, Energycore said:

I'll just add pictures without comment.

Dat PSU placement

29 minutes ago, Lehti said:

Corsair redesigned the logo for most (if not all) PSUs. They did it literally right after I bought my CX750M, and I was pissed about it tbh (even though I never see the logo since I use the Enthoo Pro's PSU cover).

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

so while everyone is hype for nvidias benches and selling there old gpus b4 they become worth £2.50  i got some nom nom cards

5734e73ed7fa9-IMG-20160512-1637451.jpg

IMG_20160512_163814[1].jpg

IMG_20160512_164724[1].jpg

IMG_20160512_164758[1].jpg

IMG_20160512_164825[1].jpg

IMG_20160512_164850[1].jpg

IMG_20160512_170502[1].jpg

IMG_20160512_170801[1].jpg

IMG_20160512_182127[1].jpg

IMG_20160512_182657[1].jpg

the fury x is cool, but it doesnt oc great as its all locked down, however it has dual bios so i can fix that. The marz barz is a 760x2 and the chip are nicely matched and both do over 1300mhz :D 

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

33 minutes ago, Lehti said:

You got them new or used?

Used. Especially for the prices he paid XD. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Purchased this about two weeks ago:

cc4fc618397a49d0d4943de4ffd6b854.png

Is the nicest chair I've owned so far.

Also, Bought these when I ran over my Kraken 7.1's with my chair after building it -.- They were completely crushed afterwards as the chair alone ways up to 25KG lol

f17a9459a9331d0a9a69d77727019303.png

Will be posting a picture of my complete setup when I have tidied it up as currently, I have drawings all over it of a website I have been designing for someone and loads of college work so it's messy at the moment.

IT Student | Gamer | PC Enthusiast | Life Liver

5m USB extension x2
Horimiya Manga Vol 1-3

SrfCrEr.jpg

One Punch Man Manga Volume 1

y18UdDm.jpg?1
Boku Girl Manga Volume 1-3

K2rBlKh.jpg

Lots of stupid bullshit from J-List
Far Harbor preorder

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

3 hours ago, tmcclelland455 said:

Dat PSU placement

Corsair redesigned the logo for most (if not all) PSUs. They did it literally right after I bought my CX750M, and I was pissed about it tbh (even though I never see the logo since I use the Enthoo Pro's PSU cover).

Actually, the new sticker CXs are all better quality from what I gather and what we discussed over at PSU ranking and tiers.

If you do own an old CX750, make sure it's excepcionally well cooled or it will shut itself off due to OTP while over 50% load.

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

3 hours ago, themctipers said:

Gum

Electrical tape

StwPBlH.jpg

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Energycore said:

Actually, the new sticker CXs are all better quality from what I gather and what we discussed over at PSU ranking and tiers.

If you do own an old CX750, make sure it's excepcionally well cooled or it will shut itself off due to OTP while over 50% load.

Mine seems to have been happy when it was about an inch or less above carpet, and now that it's on my desk I think it should be happy.

Not that I'd really pull 50% of full power with a 480 and G3258. :P

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

For a school project cause any chance I get to dress from the 70s I take it seriously

kn3Nszm.png 

A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist.

Core 4 Quad Not Extreme, only available on LGA 557 at your local Circuit City

A box of tissues. Why? So I could cry over the butchering of Uncharted.

No but really I bough a bag of dirt for my plants/vegetables and some fertilizer stuff for my peppers, which refuse to grow any further. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. They get awesome sunlight (that cooks eggs almost) and lots of water. :( hopefully this stuff works! 

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |