Show off your latest purchases

Just now, iamdarkyoshi said:

The lack of antistatic packaging makes me cringe

i know , to be fair though , that wasn't the only packaging.

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

They should have been in a silver bag with whatever else on the outside...

no , but plenty of anti static bubble wrap.

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

Antistatic and static shielding are two different things

guess i'll have to try them out and find out if they still work ...

At least they are in good cosmetic condition :D

When I said I was done with buying patches for my vest. I may have been lying. 

G7jWFNP.jpg

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

10 hours ago, Coaxialgamer said:

FINALLY got my xeons... 

IMG_20160308_135030601.thumb.jpg.88ce0d9

Those are the same thing as computers and are too fragile to send in mass transit! /Stacey Cuff - Interparcel.

Linus is my fetish.

1 minute ago, Bhav said:

Those are the same thing as computers and are too fragile to send in mass transit! /Stacey Cuff - Interparcel.

idk , i've had cpus sent in similar packaging and they turned out working . I think they're fine

Just now, Coaxialgamer said:

idk , i've had cpus sent in similar packaging and they turned out working . I think they're fine

Im just trying to make a meme.

Linus is my fetish.

3 minutes ago, Bhav said:

Im just trying to make a meme.

wow they really annoyed you with that huh? I've seen you posting about that non-stop everywhere :P

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Just now, Ryan_Vickers said:

wow they really annoyed you with that huh? I've seen you posting about that non-stop everywhere :P

Yup. As soon as I'm back on my PC I'm creating a million new memes.

Linus is my fetish.

6 hours ago, SeriouslyMikey said:

G7jWFNP.jpg

1. What happen to the cute fox gif? He become savage? Like every 9gag comment section :D

2. Show us your vest! You posted so many patches here. Is it all for 1 vest?

That would be these. <3 

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

5 hours ago, agentagent47 said:

1. What happen to the cute fox gif? He become savage? Like every 9gag comment section :D

2. Show us your vest! You posted so many patches here. Is it all for 1 vest?

I tend to change images a lot, that fox one will probably return. :P 

And sure. I haven't found the time(well, I have had plenty of time, I just spend it doing other things) to put on the new patches yet, so this is what it currently looks like. :D 

Spoiler

WSP0wY9.jpg

OWfWrkg.jpg

As you can tell, I am a bit of a huge fan of Candlemass and Black Sabbath. ^_^

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Bought some dirt and some packages of California Wonder Bell Pepper seeds. Gonna grow my own peppers! I can't find an image online of it, but whatever.

Also bought a bag of Tootsie Rolls...because they were uber cheap.

k2-_76543c64-8bda-4e1e-bbf6-89ae03bed379

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Just got two CDs

56dff8064237c_2016-03-0911.12.53.thumb.j

That's Abyss by Chelsea Wolfe and Le Dernier Crepuscule by Chthe'ilist. 

I also bought 35 albums in Bandcamp

56dff7fbd2b43_2016-03-0910.12.06.thumb.p

(all ones labeled ´New´)

I found out it was cheaper to buy the entirty of a record lables releases than it was to buy the one release that I wanted. So, I now own a bunch of electronic music that is completly unknown to me.

Other than that there is some grindcore (Cloud Rat), some crust punk (Wildspeaker) and some black metal (Eternal Valley).

12 hours ago, SeriouslyMikey said:

Spoiler

G7jWFNP.jpg

Are they iron-on patches or do you sew them on?

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

I'm gonna record an unboxing video of my replacement CPU today (bought from amazon to get one from a different batch).

From what I'm guessing, Amazon will stick it in their usual folded cardboard package, and I hope there's no bubble wrap or protection.

Then I can be like 'how did this reach me in one piece and working if its a computer that's too fragile for mass transit?'. Boom, interparcel die.

Linus is my fetish.

13 minutes ago, Volbet said:

Just got two CDs

That's Abyss by Chelsea Wolfe and Le Dernier Crepuscule by Chthe'ilist. 

I also bought 35 albums in Bandcamp

(all ones labeled ´New´)

I found out it was cheaper to buy the entirty of a record lables releases than it was to buy the one release that I wanted. So, I now own a bunch of electronic music that is completly unknown to me.

Other than that there is some grindcore (Cloud Rat), some crust punk (Wildspeaker) and some black metal (Eternal Valley).

Are they iron-on patches or do you sew them on?

They're all sew one. Well, apart from the Abbath patch, but I ended up sewing that on too. 

Galaxy s6 Wireless charger, Works like a dream through the otterbox case

Primary Laptop (Gearsy MK4): Ryzen 9 5900HX, Radeon RX 6800M, Radeon Vega 8 Mobile, 24 GB DDR4 2400 Mhz, 512 GB SSD+1TB SSD, 15.6 in 300 Hz IPS display

2021 Asus ROG Strix G15 Advantage Edition

Secondary Laptop (Uni MK2): Ryzen 7 5800HS, Nvidia GTX 1650, Radeon Vega 8 Mobile, 16 GB DDR4 3200 Mhz, 512 GB SSD 

2021 Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 

Meme Machine (Uni MK1): Shintel Core i5 7200U, Nvidia GT 940MX, 24 GB DDR4 2133 Mhz, 256 GB SSD+500GB HDD, 15.6 in TN Display 

2016 Acer Aspire E5 575 

Retired Laptop (Gearsy MK2): Ryzen 5 2500U, Radeon Vega 8 Mobile, 12 GB 2400 Mhz DDR4, 256 GB NVME SSD, 15.6" 1080p IPS Touchscreen 

2017 HP Envy X360 15z (Ryzen)

PC (Gearsy): A6 3650, HD 6530D , 8 GB 1600 Mhz Kingston DDR3, Some Random Mobo Lol, EVGA 450W BT PSU, Stock Cooler, 128 GB Kingston SSD, 1 TB WD Blue 7200 RPM

HP P7 1234 (Yes It's Actually Called That)  RIP 

Also im happy to answer any Ryzen Mobile questions if anyone is interested! 

2 minutes ago, silentprototipe said:

Galaxy s6 Wireless charger, Works like a dream through the otterbox case

They're great. I have one on my desk in my office (where my S6 is sitting right now), and one on my bedside table. I havent plugged my phone into anything in months.

You'll be addicted in no time.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

1 minute ago, Real_PhillBert said:

They're great. I have one on my desk in my office (where my S6 is sitting right now), and one on my bedside table. I havent plugged my phone into anything in months.

You'll be addicted in no time.

Not really i bought it just to keep me asleep. Also i just now leave my Charger at my pc so im forced to use the wireless charger at night. But its true its addicting. i have not plugged in my phone in days, Wireless charging FTW

Primary Laptop (Gearsy MK4): Ryzen 9 5900HX, Radeon RX 6800M, Radeon Vega 8 Mobile, 24 GB DDR4 2400 Mhz, 512 GB SSD+1TB SSD, 15.6 in 300 Hz IPS display

2021 Asus ROG Strix G15 Advantage Edition

Secondary Laptop (Uni MK2): Ryzen 7 5800HS, Nvidia GTX 1650, Radeon Vega 8 Mobile, 16 GB DDR4 3200 Mhz, 512 GB SSD 

2021 Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 

Meme Machine (Uni MK1): Shintel Core i5 7200U, Nvidia GT 940MX, 24 GB DDR4 2133 Mhz, 256 GB SSD+500GB HDD, 15.6 in TN Display 

2016 Acer Aspire E5 575 

Retired Laptop (Gearsy MK2): Ryzen 5 2500U, Radeon Vega 8 Mobile, 12 GB 2400 Mhz DDR4, 256 GB NVME SSD, 15.6" 1080p IPS Touchscreen 

2017 HP Envy X360 15z (Ryzen)

PC (Gearsy): A6 3650, HD 6530D , 8 GB 1600 Mhz Kingston DDR3, Some Random Mobo Lol, EVGA 450W BT PSU, Stock Cooler, 128 GB Kingston SSD, 1 TB WD Blue 7200 RPM

HP P7 1234 (Yes It's Actually Called That)  RIP 

Also im happy to answer any Ryzen Mobile questions if anyone is interested!