Show off your latest purchases

Decided to upgrade my lighting to led. Getting tired of replacing ceramic bulbs and having high electricity bills every December.

20151205_091828_1.jpg

Got myself something for Christmas considering I've been a good boy. My apologies for the crappy quality pics, 5 year old samsung and still going strong!

I forgot a little about you guys so already started unboxing before making the pictures, will post some new ones when I get the entire thing up and running.

Got holes to drill and so on.

2k0ie.jpg

Sneak peak in the goodie bag delivered by LG, nothing too special. I expected more considering the price I paid for it. Still has that new'ish smell hehe, love it.

1znr4m1.jpg

CPU: i7-4770K  Cooler: NZXT X60  GPU: Asus GTX 770 2GB  MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  PSU: Be Quiet! 630 Watt  Case: NZXT H440 

Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + 1TB Seagate HDD  KeyboardCorsair K70 RGB  MouseG502 Proteus Spectrum  HeadphoneSennheiser HD598  Mic: Blue Snowball Ice

I got this yesterday for £99 - 1080p, IPS, it is a worthy upgrade from a smashed 18" TV running 1832x1062.

kMHuFoY.jpg?1

| Ryzen 7 3700x | 16GB Vengance @ 3200 | MSI GTX 1070Ti Gaming | 

| ADATA XPG SX8000NP 256GB Nvme SSD + WD Blue 500GB SSD | 4TB WD Blue |

| Corsair RM650x |        

| NZXT H200 White |

Got myself something for Christmas considering I've been a good boy. My apologies for the crappy quality pics, 5 year old samsung and still going strong!

I forgot a little about you guys so already started unboxing before making the pictures, will post some new ones when I get the entire thing up and running.

Got holes to drill and so on.

2k0ie.jpg

Sneak peak in the goodie bag delivered by LG, nothing too special. I expected more considering the price I paid for it. Still has that new'ish smell hehe, love it.

55 inch. Why so small LOL :P

I got this yesterday for £99 - 1080p, IPS, it is a worthy upgrade from a smashed 18" TV running 1832x1062.

That sounds like a video I saw...

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

55 inch. Why so small LOL :P

Because this one already burned €4.700 in my pocket. The 79" is  3.000 extra, which is too rich for my blood sadly enough.

CPU: i7-4770K  Cooler: NZXT X60  GPU: Asus GTX 770 2GB  MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  PSU: Be Quiet! 630 Watt  Case: NZXT H440 

Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + 1TB Seagate HDD  KeyboardCorsair K70 RGB  MouseG502 Proteus Spectrum  HeadphoneSennheiser HD598  Mic: Blue Snowball Ice

Fresh out of the box, just finished mounting this beauty. Will be hooking it up with cable and my pc tomorrow as I'm tired as hell now so can't comment yet on the picture itself.

The LG tv itself is a beauty to behold, those sharp yet thin edges are pretty sexy imo and I love the wall mounting system, will be "reviewing" it after a few weeks of use to give my thoughts on 4K OLED.

Ho Ho Ho and a Merry Christmas to everyone except my wallet.

(sorry for the sucky quality pics, my phone just refuses to die)

2r6f87k.jpg

25tz51s.jpg

2bcql4.jpg

Fresh out of the box, just finished mounting this beauty. Will be hooking it up with cable and my pc tomorrow as I'm tired as hell now so can't comment yet on the picture itself.

The LG tv itself is a beauty to behold, those sharp yet thin edges are pretty sexy imo and I love the wall mounting system, will be "reviewing" it after a few weeks of use to give my thoughts on 4K OLED.

Ho Ho Ho and a Merry Christmas to everyone except my wallet.

(sorry for the sucky quality pics, my phone just refuses to die)

Snip

snip

snip

Very very nice!

That sounds like a video I saw...

Mine was not as funny as that, at 4am, my shelf that i had above my desk fell off its mounting screws, dragged them out the wall and smashed both monitors I had. It was a sad moment :(

| Ryzen 7 3700x | 16GB Vengance @ 3200 | MSI GTX 1070Ti Gaming | 

| ADATA XPG SX8000NP 256GB Nvme SSD + WD Blue 500GB SSD | 4TB WD Blue |

| Corsair RM650x |        

| NZXT H200 White |

It's arrived.  :lol:

6roE76A.jpg

Spoiler
5lswAfV.jpgdcI4aMa.jpg

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Sennheiser Urbanite XL headphones for the gf.

sennheiser-urbanite-actual-photo.png

CPU: i7 4770k @ 4.6ghz | GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX 980 Ti | Mobo: ASUS Z87-Pro | Memory: 16gigs HyperX FuryX | Cooling: Xigmatek SD1483 Frostbourne 

Case: Fractal Design Define R5 | PSU: EVGA 750W Gold+ modular | Storage: 128g adata SSD + 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD | Monitor: ASUS PA238QR

1440p is considered the minimum for a 27" monitor these days.

By the majority of people here, that doesn't mean it's wrong to be different than those people.

By the majority of people here, that doesn't mean it's wrong to be different than those people.

which is why i said considered. Not set in stone.

Rossignol-One-Magtek.jpg

This gurl gona grind with dem booties

thumb_2984__productDetail.png

Total: $442 CAD With a tune

My AMD Build:

Spoiler

FX 6300 @ 4.8GHz, Zalman CNPS14X, MSI 970 Gaming, 16gb 1866MHz AData Ram, 3D Club R9 280X, Corsair 600M Psu, Thermaltake V3 AMD Edition Case, D-link 1200AC WiFi, 240gb Mushkin SSD, 2tb WD HDD, 140gb WD HDD (recording gameplay), 5x CoolerMaster SickleFlow 120mm fans, Windows 10 64Bit

Sisters Intel Build:

Spoiler

I7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, CoolerMaster 212 Evo, Gigabyte Gaming 5, 16gb 1866MHz Corsair Ram, 3D Club R9 390, EVGA 650GS Psu, NZXT S340 Case, D-Link 1200AC WiFi Card, HyperX 240gb SSD, 2tb WD HDD, Windows 10 64 Bit

Just bought the Hoodie version of this in Black

https://teespring.com/wanchristmas

Can't wait to unbox that. It'll go really well with my Apple Watch.  :P

now you just need socks and sandles :P

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Samsung 850 Pro 512GB

tRjrv24.jpg

Its that a ThinkPad T420? its sure looks like my T420. Nice call there I have a 840 pro in mine.

Its that a ThinkPad T420? its sure looks like my T420. Nice call there I have a 840 pro in mine.

Yup, that's a Thinkpad T420.

Currently creating an image of the OS on my backup drive, gonna transfer it to the 850 Pro that way :D

Yup, that's a Thinkpad T420.

Currently creating an image of the OS on my backup drive, gonna transfer it to the 850 Pro that way :D

You could also just direct image it using acronis or clonezilla. The eSATA port on that laptop goes straight to the intel chipset.

You could also just direct image it using acronis or clonezilla. The eSATA port on that laptop goes straight to the intel chipset.

That is a good point... I think I'll try that.

actually... never mind. I have no way of powering the drive outside of the laptop.

Samsung 850 Pro 512GB

What i5 does that thing have in it? Just wondering. :P

(and I thought I might be overkilling if I upgrade to an M.2 250GB 850 EVO for my rig, thus giving my E4300 a 250GB 840 EVO)

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)