Show off your latest purchases

That would have been wrong...plus, with my luck, they would have found out and I'd be in deep shit. :(

shannon5.gif

you should see my luck

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

you should see my luck

Why? Is it basically non-existent?

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Why? Is it basically non-existent?

*sigh*

let me put it this way

2x pump

2x ram

1x cpu

2x gpu

2x mobo

2x hdd

1x monitor

1x headphones

+more

those are the failures in the past 9 months

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

*sigh*

let me put it this way

2x pump

2x ram

1x cpu

2x gpu

2x mobo

2x hdd

1x monitor

1x headphones

+more

Ouch. :(

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Ouch. :(

also have to pay $50 which I dont have within 14 days to RMA my board or im slammed with a $140 fee

This guy!!!

That is sweet!

• Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full Tower
  • MSI Z170 Krait
  • MSI R9 390
  • SeaSonic 650W
  • intel i5 6600k
  • HyperXFury 120GB Boot
  • WD Blue 1TB
  • G.Skill RipJAw DDR4 16GB
  • Cryorig H7
  • Asus VG248QE

"Living is not always alive."

*sigh*

let me put it this way

2x pump

2x ram

1x cpu

2x gpu

2x mobo

2x hdd

1x monitor

1x headphones

+more

That's totally insane! :(  If I had that much go wrong on any one computer over any time span (that it's still good enough to use - 20 years later doesn't count) that's still insane!

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

That's totally insane! :(  If I had that much go wrong on any one computer over any time span (that it's still good enough to use - 20 years later doesn't count) that's still insane!

My bank account has went down 25% because of all this

grPYg6M.jpg

vPamymz.jpg

shiny

5800X3D / ASUS X570 Dark Hero / 32GB 3600mhz / EVGA RTX 3090ti FTW3 Ultra / Dell S3422DWG / Logitech G815 / Logitech G502 / Sennheiser HD 599

2021 Razer Blade 14 3070 / S23 Ultra

That is sweet!

Thanks. At first I was a bit nervous because of the price. I just looked at the dimensions and said to myself that he shoulnt be that small. When it arrived the box was almost half the size of my door height wise lol! He has trouble fitting into those IKEA detolfs because of his cape. He makes a damn good centrepiece though. Was a good price for a limited edition exclusive I say. Price keep on going up xD.

Desktop: ARX-Laevatein : soon to be ARX-8 http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/8RyhHx

Custom Aurora R4 ALX case + Caselabs Merlin Pedestal | i7- 4820k @ 4.8 Ghz | Asus Rampage IV Gene Mobo | 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum | EVGA/Gigabyte 12GB Titan X SLI | 128GB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 2x WD RED 3TB| EVGA 1200 P2 PSU | Win 10 | Razer Black Widow Chroma | Corsair M95 | Asus ROG Swift PG278Q | Sennheiser G4ME ZERO White

Laptop: M17x R4 Stealth Black :

i7-3940xm | 32 Gb G.Skill Ripjaws | 8Gb GTX 880m | Killer Wireless N-1103 | 500Gb Samsung 840 EVO, 1TB WD 5400rpm + 32Gb Msata SSD Cache | 1920 x 1080 120Hz 3D screen | DVDRWBD | Sound Blaster recon 3Di | M18x 330w PSU | Win 7 Ultimate | Zalman ZM-NC11 Black | Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB | Razer Mamba 2012 | Sennheiser PC 363D 7.1 Headset

nabu-gallery-01__store_gallery.png

bought this, got one of the simpler version for free, wanted this already and now also got extra b-day gift for my sis, in case we can't go to SW the force awakens for some reason/

so win-win not?

-snips-

shiny

ohh nice, mine should come in soon.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

This showed up just a few weeks ago. It's a Ring Clock.

2nuguvq.jpg

That is bad ass. where did you get that?

That is bad ass. where did you get that?

Got it from their Indiegogo they had way back when. The campaign they had ended two years ago at this point, and they thought that the first ETA would be spring 2014. But they had a lot of troubles with finding a decent battery. I haven't had it long enough to properly test the battery, but the claim is up to 30 7 days if you activate it 50 times a day. But charging it is just a question of putting it on a base that comes with, and charging is done via wireless.

Here's their Indiegogo they had: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/ring-clock-a-ring-that-gives-you-time-on-your-hands#/

And here is their website: http://www.ringclock.net/

A webstore had a promotion where you got a 5 pack of "pingvinstänger" included, a type of candy they are known for including with orders, so a 1$ iPhone 4 case.2903103_0.png

9900547_0.png

Got this bad boy last night

fa2HhFJg.jpg

• MSI Z170 Krait
  • MSI R9 390
  • SeaSonic 650W
  • intel i5 6600k
  • HyperXFury 120GB Boot
  • WD Blue 1TB
  • Cryorig H7
  • Asus VG248QE

Shame on me... had to read it twice. I read that as Ring Cock and was like well that's something interesting...

Looks cool, never seen or heard of something like that.

CPU: i7-4770K  Cooler: NZXT X60  GPU: Asus GTX 770 2GB  MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  PSU: Be Quiet! 630 Watt  Case: NZXT H440 

Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + 1TB Seagate HDD  KeyboardCorsair K70 RGB  MouseG502 Proteus Spectrum  HeadphoneSennheiser HD598  Mic: Blue Snowball Ice

Shame on me... had to read it twice. I read that as Ring Cock and was like well that's something interesting...

Looks cool, never seen or heard of something like that.

Trust me. You're not the first one. "Ring Co... *squints* Oh.. Ring CLOCK."

iQ4QfOtjN.png

• MSI Z170 Krait
  • MSI R9 390
  • SeaSonic 650W
  • intel i5 6600k
  • HyperXFury 120GB Boot
  • WD Blue 1TB
  • Cryorig H7
  • Asus VG248QE

*sigh*

let me put it this way

2x pump

2x ram

1x cpu

2x gpu

2x mobo

2x hdd

1x monitor

1x headphones

+more

whaaaat...

what are you doing to these things lol.

edit - how did i get like 9 quotes of the same quote... that was weird... even quoting you is failing lol

whaaaat...

what are you doing to these things lol.

edit - how did i get like 9 quotes of the same quote... that was weird... even quoting you is failing lol

I have no idea all I know is this drove me broke and i just got laid off

thekeemo has the worst luck in the galaxy. I mean at that point you can guarantee it isn't something he's doing wrong, just the cosmos screwing with him. :ph34r:

edit

what, you got laid off keemo? Ah man, I'm sorry, that really sucks. :(

On topic:

anyways, bought this:

872076015963lg.jpg

not as good as the 1920s wood stove I had in my house but this thing is the next best thing. I only use it when it is super cold, because otherwise I'm perfectly warm. I just don't get cold like most people. :lol:

What the...I have never heard of a ring clock before. :lol: