Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BioShock96

Show off your latest purchase!

Sorry, really can't comment about that Brainwav pads and K7XX combo as I've no experience with either, but I have heard good things about Brainwav pads. I'm now debating whether to get a pair of Aurisonics ASG 1+ or a Shure 1540, both have that V shape sound, but one's for portability and one's for my home desktop setup.....decisions, decisions!

As for tubes, I do find them better (to my ears anyway) when I use certain cans......hence, the main reason why I'm keeping my Schiit Lyr. I am, however, gonna sell off my Geek Pulse Standard as I don't quite have any more use for it.

Shure 1540 were on my list too but i decided differently ;)

I'd definitely take them over in ears but thats because my ears can't use inears at all, i judt can't stand them.

I'd love to have a lyr or other schiit products but i can't get them here in europe and they don't even ship with european voltages/plugs.

I think i'll just order the pads since they are only 26$ and have free international shipping. The akg's aren't really comfy with the stock pads.

Gaming HTPC:

R7 1700X@stock - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - Asus GTX 1080 Strix - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Silverstone SX500-LG - 500gb 960 EVO - Fractal Design Node 202 - Samsung 60KS7090 - Logitech G502 - Thrustmaster T500RS - Noblechairs Icon

Desktop PC:
i7 2600k @stock - H100i GTX - Asus P8Z77-i Deluxe - Asus GTX 1050Ti Strix - 16gb HyperX Fury 1866mhz - EVGA 750G2 - 250gb 840 EVO - 6TB WD My Book Duo (Reds) - Enthoo Evolv ITX - Dell U3415W - Benq XL2411T - Qpad MK-85 Brown - Logitech MX518 - Blue Yeti Platinum - Noblechairs Icon 

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5* - 
250gb 970 Evo - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

I have finally finished my Judas Priest (Halford) collection. Now time for Ripper's albums. Oh, and a new Saxon album and some horror film I head was good. ;) 

aDjg9gw.jpg

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I have finally finished my Judas Priest (Halford) collection. Now time for Ripper's albums. Oh, and a new Saxon album and some horror film I head was good. ;)

*snip*

The Exorcist! Man, I have the Bluray of that movie.......but have not quite worked up the courage to watch it. That film scared the Bejesus outta me when I first watched it years back......

Rig 1: AMD AM4 R9 3900X (12C/24T) | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 4x 8GB XPG Spectrix D60G DDR4 3200 | PowerColor RX VEGA 64 Red Devil | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe PCIe M.2 (OS) | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD + 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SSD + 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Leopold FC660C + Logitech G703 | OPPO HA-1 + Philips Fidelio HTL9100 | Acer XR341CK 21:9 Freesync | 64bit Win10 Pro

Rig 2: Intel i7 3960X (6C/12T) | Asus R4E | 16GB Corsair Dom Plat 2133mhz | Leaadtek GTX1080 Hurricane | iFi Micro iDSD BL + Samsung HW-K651 | Caselabs M8 | Corsair HX-1050 | Leopold FC660C + Logitech G502 | Samsung C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 | 64bit Win10 Pro

HTPC Rig: Intel i7 4770K (4C/8T) | MSI Z87 G45 Gaming | 16GB RipJawsZ 1600mhz | Gigabyte RX EVGA64 Gaming OC | Tt View 31 | Enermax 1500 MAX Revo | Logitech G613 + G603 | Panasonic 65" UHD TV | 64bit Win10 Pro

The Exorcist! Man, I have the Bluray of that movie.......but have not quite worked up the courage to watch it. That film scared the Bejesus outta me when I first watched it years back......

I have never watched it, actually. It's the one and only horror film that my mum refused to let me have until I was of legal age to buy it myself. So, a year older than it's age rating, I finally got it. 

A little off topic. I'm surprised I wasn't asked for ID. I don't exactly look 19. :D

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Finally got around to buying some curtains.. But my overlord decided to keep them for himself

u9wdTlM.jpg

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

You dont say [emoji38]

"Sucky up thingy" [emoji38]. Me so horny! Me sucky sucky. Me love you long time.

I got me one of them sucky up thingys :)

I hope it sucks.

In a good way that is.

I apologize for the way I am. If my post seemed rude, that was not my intention. Just my ineptness in forming a nice coherent message.

"those times will never come back :("

"I wish I could find a way to end the pain, other than the way I keep thinking of"

I got me one of them sucky up thingys :)

Had one of those (But blue). Died after three months. Good luck with that  :lol:

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Had one of those (But blue). Died after three months. Good luck with that  :lol:

You must have got a bad one, my mother's lasted nearly 20 years before biting the bullet. Id pick Miele over a Dyson anyday.

microsoft-microsoft-wired-controller-wir

Yep

Ryzen 7 2700x / MSI B450 Tomahawk / EVGA GTX 1080 FTW / 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 3GHz / EVGA SuperNova 650w / Samsung 850 Pro EVO 256GB / BenQ XL2540 / Zowie FK1+

You must have got a bad one, my mother's lasted nearly 20 years before biting the bullet. Id pick Miele over a Dyson anyday.

I doubt they were the same models though

Also electrolux>miele

I doubt they were the same models though

Also electrolux>miele

I have a shark does the job real well. 

Not sure if it counts yet but i just paid a deposit on my swimming pool i will soon have my own water cooling  :)

it should look something like this. Minus the roof thing at the back....

.HPVCK5xl.png

here is my plan

afr9pnol.png

Just got these two GTX 980 Ti's in from step-up a few days ago.

What a beautiful sight to behold. It's weird how even the box looks sexy just beause of the letters Ti on it.

Enjoy!

CPU: i7-4770K  Cooler: NZXT X60  GPU: Asus GTX 770 2GB  MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  PSU: Be Quiet! 630 Watt  Case: NZXT H440 

Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + 1TB Seagate HDD  KeyboardCorsair K70 RGB  MouseG502 Proteus Spectrum  HeadphoneSennheiser HD598  Mic: Blue Snowball Ice

I love the all black packaging as well. What's really sweet is that both cards have an identical ASIC quality of 81.6%, which is unreal.

It is not like the ASIC quality has any importance anyway.

Yuuuus! They are here already! @GamerDude @Galaxy @Rheinwasser @Butterfish

I waited 3 weeks but i actually didn't expect them ;)

So as you can now finally see, i order a pair of Kennerton Magisters. Not famous at all, they are the premium brand from Fischer Audio (also not really known :D) but you've probably seen a pair around.

I got Serial Number 70 out of 350 so they actually haven't sold a lot lol.

Here are some pics though! Enjoy, review coming.

Here's the Box, just the Front for now.

L6th2cj.jpg

And the cans with the over 2000y/o wood cups! *-*

IpijqXM.jpg

Gaming HTPC:

R7 1700X@stock - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - Asus GTX 1080 Strix - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Silverstone SX500-LG - 500gb 960 EVO - Fractal Design Node 202 - Samsung 60KS7090 - Logitech G502 - Thrustmaster T500RS - Noblechairs Icon

Desktop PC:
i7 2600k @stock - H100i GTX - Asus P8Z77-i Deluxe - Asus GTX 1050Ti Strix - 16gb HyperX Fury 1866mhz - EVGA 750G2 - 250gb 840 EVO - 6TB WD My Book Duo (Reds) - Enthoo Evolv ITX - Dell U3415W - Benq XL2411T - Qpad MK-85 Brown - Logitech MX518 - Blue Yeti Platinum - Noblechairs Icon 

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5* - 
250gb 970 Evo - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

Yuuuus! They are here already! @GamerDude @Galaxy @Rheinwasser @Butterfish

I waited 3 weeks but i actually didn't expect them ;)

So as you can now finally see, i order a pair of Kennerton Magisters. Not famous at all, they are the premium brand from Fischer Audio (also not really known :D) but you've probably seen a pair around.

I got Serial Number 70 out of 350 so they actually haven't sold a lot lol.

Here are some pics though! Enjoy, review coming.

Here's the Box, just the Front for now.

And the cans with the over 2000y/o wood cups! *-*

Sick headphones!!! How much they cost ?

Sorry for my low english, but I'm trying my best  ;)

| MOBO: Asus P8P67 Pro Rev 3.1 || CPU: Intel Core i7 2600K || COOLER: Thermaltake HR-02 Macho Rev. B || RAM: 2x Patriot Signature DDR3 4GB 1333MHz CL9 || GPU: Msi GeForce GTX 750 TI Oc || PSU: Ocz StealthXStream 2 600W || STORAGE: Segate Barracuda 1 TB || CASE: Corsair Carbide Series 300R |