Show off your latest purchases

One of my more recent tech purchases is my Pebble Time Steel (well, I backed and bought it ages ago, but it arrived a few weeks back). And I also have a Fluke 115 on order.

eVjOv9h.jpg

Somethings came in recently at my local Best Buy and I just had to snap them up! Which one are you guys more interested in? https://goo.gl/hvOmeq

--snip--

:o I didn't realise the Strafe MX Silent had been released yet. One of those was next on my list.

duc sequere aut de via decede

CPU: i7 6800K | Mobo: MSI X99 Gaming Pro Carbon | GPU: SLI EVGA 980 Ti Hydro Copper | PSU: EVGA 1000P2 | Memory: 64 DDR4 Corsair Dominator Platinum | Storage: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB M.2 & Samsung 850 Evo 1TB| Case: Be Quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 | Display: Predator X34 & Dell U2715H | Cooling: Custom Loop

Custom hard line watercooled Fractal Node 202 ITX build log

:o I didn't realise the Strafe MX Silent had been released yet. One of those was next on my list.

I went to grab the scimitar as I was told it came in last night and there were two sitting on the shelf next to it so I thought why not. I'd really like to see how silent they actually are.

I went to grab the scimitar as I was told it came in last night and there were two sitting on the shelf next to it so I thought why not. I'd really like to see how silent they actually are.

Fair enough. Let us know how the keyboard feels as I hate clicky-clacky keyboards.

duc sequere aut de via decede

CPU: i7 6800K | Mobo: MSI X99 Gaming Pro Carbon | GPU: SLI EVGA 980 Ti Hydro Copper | PSU: EVGA 1000P2 | Memory: 64 DDR4 Corsair Dominator Platinum | Storage: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB M.2 & Samsung 850 Evo 1TB| Case: Be Quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 | Display: Predator X34 & Dell U2715H | Cooling: Custom Loop

Custom hard line watercooled Fractal Node 202 ITX build log

Fair enough. Let us know how the keyboard feels as I hate clicky-clacky keyboards.

will do but I love clacky, Model M Represent!

Some new keycaps. 

ssTJyIV.jpg

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

5BdVu6e.jpg

Finally have a portable flash drive for on my key chain.

Can play Pokemon where ever I want now :D

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

-sniop-

Finally have a portable flash drive for on my key chain.

Can play Pokemon where ever I want now :D

What flash drive isn't portable lol?

What flash drive isn't portable lol?

but is more portable ;-;

more like, it's on my key so I always have it in my pocket.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

6KRYt8h.png

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

Enjoy. B)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

TwistedMetal2012.jpg

125083801-1-aral_prototype_2_ps3_yazilim

PS3-Thief-SQUARE-ENIX-20150125043347.jpg

Fear_Effect.jpg

52143-Fear_Effect_2_-_Retro_Helix_(E)_(D

All off PSN.

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

4PMFGGP.png

First dog

My first own dog. Always had a dog when I lived at my parent's, but not since then.
I will actually pick up the little girl next week on Friday.

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @4.2HGhz 1.25V || Noctua NH-U12S SE2 || 16GB (2×8GB) Aegis 3000Mhz CL16 @3200Mhz || 
|| Sapphire Pulse RX 6700 10G || MSI B450i Gaming PLUS MAX Wifi
  || Kingston NV1 2TB m.2 ||  Corsair SF600 || Intertech IM 1 |||
Peripherals: Sennheiser PC  360 G4ME || AOC CQ27G2U || Viewsonic PX701HD || Keychron V1 || Logitech G303 Shroud Edition||| Laptop: XPS 13 2in1 7390 || Steam Deck 256 GB (64GB Version) ||| Cameras: Fujifilm XH-1 || Fujifilm X100T

Elite 110 build log (update:05/15/2018)

And before you start, the key is used :P

zqe1JTr.png

IeWplJJ.jpgJust got this thing in today. Decided to do a teardown and review of it. Arctic Coooling S113BT Portable Bluetooth Speaker

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/458101-review-and-teardown-arctic-coooling-s113bt-bluetooth-speaker/

A few sticks of 1" PVC and some fittings for my temporary paint booth:

2015-09-28%2020.00.29_zpskybkuegr.jpg

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

222753.jpg

Bought this one to replace my G710+, which probably has the worst quality keys I've ever encountered, until I have the money to purchase another mechanical keyboard. 

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

This should be interesting when I go to collect this lot tomorrow...

Sort of 50/50 about the strap, it isn't enough to turn me off though, I think I'll like it. Definitely loving the black and yellow. I'd rather have something looking like this instead of a flashy gold watch. Don't get me wrong, they look nice, I'd just rather have something like this.
CM7vj.jpg

Some cheap ass LED torch. Don't really need it, but it'll be handy to have, you never seem to have a torch when you need it. At least that's what happens with me.
hY4od.jpg

This cheapo phone and a sim card. Why? It's my new phone, what do you mean why you little git? /s

Seriously though, it's more of a "just in case" thing really. There if I need it, small loss if I don't, can't beat the basics when it comes to a spare phone, and I suppose it'd be a cheap music player to use in 'questionable areas'. The sim? I'm only getting that cause it's free, sure I'll need to top it up every so often but... Meh.
Nokia_130_comp.png