Show off your latest purchases

$1135AUD for the bag & dinner was around $380.....

and that would be greatly appreciated there is not much life left in it. 

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THAT'S A LOT OF MONEY.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Sorry to be a jerk, but I don't think that what love is. Reminds of my dad who used to buy expensive things for his secret gf

That money would be enough for TWO  all-inclusive 1 week holidays  :P

But yeah, none of my business...

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Sorry to be a jerk, but I don't think that what love is. Reminds of my dad who used to buy expensive things for his secret gf

Women like their purses. Do NOT get between a woman and her purse. Hell will ensue.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Women like their purses. Do NOT get between a woman and her purse. Hell will ensue.

I like my women with double D BB = Beauty and Brains  ;)

There are way more functional and better bags then that Gucci one. It also has that fake leather look that you find on cheapass office chairs L0L  :rolleyes:

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

been with the misses for 6 years this was my gift to her plus a nice dinner on Saturday night at http://www.blackbyezard.com.au/

What a lad.  :lol:

EDIT: @crazydog2580 This was supposed to be directed towards you. I quoted the wrong person.

There are way more functional and better bags then that Gucci one. It also has that fake leather look that you find on cheapass office chairs L0L  :rolleyes:

You are missing the point and better is subjective. 

What a lad.  :lol:

You are missing the point and better is subjective. 

Well please tell me the point of a nearly 1000$ fucking useless bag  :rolleyes:

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Sorry to be a jerk

i'm, sorry to be a jerk as well

but for past few pages you've been complaining and bashing stuff ppl bought

it's their choice how they are gonna spend their (hard earned) money

and it's a "show off your latest purchase" thread, nothing more, if they wanted opinions, they would ask, or make a new thread about the item they are about to buy

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it.

i'm, sorry to be a jerk as well

but for past few pages you've been complaining and bashing stuff ppl bought

it's their choice how they are gonna spend their (hard earned) money

and it's a "show off your latest purchase" thread, nothing more, if they wanted opinions, they would ask, or make a new thread about the item they are about to buy

Freedom of speech vs Freedom of publication who wins?

But fine.. i'l stop.

Btw guys look what I bought today :

Pagani_Zonda_1.jpg

Went with the green line on the hood and the green chairs because I have a Nvidia card and with the yellow rims because that's the colour of the PCMR.

Big upgrade from my old Volkswagen van that you can see in the back of the picture.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

it's not about freedom of speech, it's about what this thread is about, about keeping the thread clean and what kind of posts belong here, i'm not telling you to stop posting, just pointing out that this is a thread where ppl show of their purchase, so other comments, if not constructive, don't really belong here

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it.

Freedom of speech vs Freedom of publication who wins?

But fine.. i'l stop.

Btw guys look what I bought today :

Went with the green line on the hood and the green chairs because I have a Nvidia card and with the yellow rims because that's the colour of the PCMR.

Big upgrade from my old Volkswagen van that you can see in the back of the picture.

Give me a picture of a cat or two on the front end and a woman in the driver's seat and then I'll believe it. :P

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Spoiler

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Give me a picture of a cat or two on the front end and a woman in the driver's seat and then I'll believe it. :P

I have something better, I did a review on it, check it out:

I also have a 911 and a Chevy Camaro, and that right there in the back is my wifes car  :)

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

I have something better, I did a review on it, check it out:

I also have a 911 and a Chevy Camaro, and that right there in the back is my wifes car  :)

What year Camaro/package? Same for the 911. :P I really want a GT3 but holy jeebus. The price makes me lean towards a loaded Camaro and a Silverado. :P Not that I'd ever get the money, but whatever. :P

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Spoiler

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

What year Camaro/package? Same for the 911. :P I really want a GT3 but holy jeebus. The price makes me lean towards a loaded Camaro and a Silverado. :P Not that I'd ever get the money, but whatever. :P

Yeah it's the GT3 here it's me at racetrack in Germany:

Btw guys, got a new watch upgrade, what do you guys think of it?

apple-watch-gold-after.jpg

See I'm talking with my buddy Julian Hoening. He was asking me when I leave to Tommorowland to do my DJ gig there. His artist name is Julian Jordan: https://www.facebook.com/itsjulianjordan

Do you think I make all these things up??? Too much coincidence, don't you think?

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

its not about the money its about celebrating our 6 years together and if I want to buy my wife something nice I will. 

the subject of if it is a lot of money is dependant on what you earn. 

But yeah, none of my business...

ha a one week holiday... 1500 bucks is not what id call a holiday. 

its not about the money its about celebrating our 6 years together and if I want to buy my wife something nice I will. 

We found em boys:

120px-Dts_news_bill_gates_wikipedia.JPG

I know that you live in Australia so holidays to another countrys are expensive but in Europe you can get a 8 day holiday to Turkey (about 2000 miles flight) all inclusive with all you can eat and that kinda stuff starting at like 199€-299€.

But I'm not sure if you are really trolling us. You game on a Acer Aspire v5 laptop which is 899€ and you gave your wife/gf a purse that's worth more then your laptop?

You are just 28 so what do you do for living to earn +10000 AUD a month? It would be plain impossible for someone who earns 2000$ to say that a 1135$ purse is not a lot of money.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Indeed it is now. But regardless... That is a lot of money.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Spoiler

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Had to buy this for my new internet today, Went from 15/2mbps to 120/10mbps.

sbg6580 modem

post-29682-0-68884700-1438051824.jpg

post-29682-0-90631500-1438051819.jpg

post-29682-0-90631500-1438051819.jpg

post-29682-0-68884700-1438051824.jpg

CPU: Intel i7-8700k 5GHz @ 1.35v | Cooling: EK Predator 360 | MotherBoard: ASUS z370-E | RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 32gb 3200MHz (4 x 8GB) | GPU: ASUS GTX 1080 TI OC

Case: Rosewill Blackhawk Ultra Modded side panel | SSD: Samsung 512gb 960 Pro | HDDS: 3TB Segate 7200rpm / 4TB HGST 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA G3 1000w | Display:ASUS VG248QE 24" / HP 25" 2511x / SAMSUNG 35" TV

Ex HDD: 3TB WD MyBook USB 3.0 | Keyboard: Rosewill MX Blue / Corsair K70 Red | Mouse: Logitech G602 | OS: Windows 10 64-bit Home Premium

We found em boys:

I know that you live in Australia so holidays to another countrys are expensive but in Europe you can get a 8 day holiday to Turkey (about 2000 miles flight) all inclusive with all you can eat and that kinda stuff starting at like 199€-299€.

But I'm not sure if you are really trolling us. You game on a Acer Aspire v5 laptop which is 899€ and you gave your wife/gf a purse that's worth more then your laptop?

You are just 28 so what do you do for living to earn +10000 AUD a month? It would be plain impossible for someone who earns 2000$ to say that a 1135$ purse is not a lot of money.

it can be expensive here a week and Queensland ran me over 5k.

and yes I'm using a laptop so what? I do not have that much time for it anyway that's why I haven't updated I have been just using the ps4 when I get time. I do plan on building a rig around my xmas holidays as that's the only time ill get off this year. 

I am a Facilities manager my income is not something I'm going to disclose. but I'm sure you will look up what the going rate for one of those are.

it can be expensive here a week and Queensland ran me over 5k.

and yes I'm using a laptop so what? I do not have that much time for it anyway that's why I haven't updated I have been just using the ps4 when I get time. I do plan on building a rig around my xmas holidays as that's the only time ill get off this year. 

I am a Facilities manager my income is not something I'm going to disclose. but I'm sure you will look up what the going rate for one of those are.

Why wouldn't you share it on the internet you are anonymous.

More than half of Facilities Managers in the United States are seasoned employees who have more than 10 years of experience in the field. Pay ranges from $38K to $95K per year, and the average comes out to $62K annually.

It's not even that much... your salary must be atleast 200K $/year to justify spending that much on a purse...

Oh well i don't care tbh  ^_^

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Back to our regularly scheduled program...

Not necessarily a purchase, since it was liberated from my stepfather's shop, but I need patch cables for my Cisco lab and buying pre-made ones will get expensive. Got a crimper on order from Amazon, so I'm just cutting lengths tomorrow

post-241451-0-28973600-1438062883.jpeg

Back to our regularly scheduled program...

Not necessarily a purchase, since it was liberated from my stepfather's shop, but I need patch cables for my Cisco lab and buying pre-made ones will get expensive. Got a crimper on order from Amazon, so I'm just cutting lengths tomorrow

If you're studying for the CCNA or any network related cert and you buy pre made cables, just quit now. Anyone in networking that can't make a patch cable is worthless. Good job on the free cable. Did you buy any of the ends from amazon? 

If you're studying for the CCNA or any network related cert and you buy pre made cables, just quit now. Anyone in networking that can't make a patch cable is worthless. Good job on the free cable. Did you buy any of the ends from amazon? 

$20 got me a crimper and 100 ends

Eclat Femme perfume for my lady

iFixit 54 bit driver kit :)

Cheapo sunglasses 

post-160594-0-96698800-1438096562.jpg

Actually kinda on topic of this forum: white primer and gold spray for my pc blingification guide

Disregard females, acquire currency