Show off your latest purchases

Haters be hatin

PstUr15.jpg

Yeah...I am hatin'.

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @4.2HGhz 1.25V || Noctua NH-U12S SE2 || 16GB (2×8GB) Aegis 3000Mhz CL16 @3200Mhz || 
|| Sapphire Pulse RX 6700 10G || MSI B450i Gaming PLUS MAX Wifi
  || Kingston NV1 2TB m.2 ||  Corsair SF600 || Intertech IM 1 |||
Peripherals: Sennheiser PC  360 G4ME || AOC CQ27G2U || Viewsonic PX701HD || Keychron V1 || Logitech G303 Shroud Edition||| Laptop: XPS 13 2in1 7390 || Steam Deck 256 GB (64GB Version) ||| Cameras: Fujifilm XH-1 || Fujifilm X100T

Elite 110 build log (update:05/15/2018)

Yeah...I am hatin'.

I can see why.

Actually bought this from Germany, that's where the best sellers are (obviously).

My bedroom is like my own little museum - filled with historical items. Mostly nazi stuff, but some soviet stuff as well, so it's definitely not about politics! ;)

I can see why.

Actually bought this from Germany, that's where the best sellers are (obviously).

My bedroom is like my own little museum - filled with historical items. Mostly nazi stuff, but some soviet stuff as well, so it's definitely not about politics! ;)

Atleast you are Canadian. Polish and Canadian soldiers were the ones who liberated us.

11canadian_troops_holland.jpg

Some quotes from Murican on a Reddit a days ago:

"If it weren't for us, you guys would still speak German"

"When you guys are getting attacked by Germany again who is gonna help you"

" US prevented WW3"

" England stole our language and added a accent"

But yeah... offtopic much  :P

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Atleast you aren't Murican, you are Canadian. Polish and Canadian soldiers were the ones who liberated us.

Some quotes from Murican on a Reddit a days ago:

"If it weren't for us, you guys would still speak German"

"When you guys are getting attacked by Germany again who is gonna help you"

" US prevented WW3"

" England stole our language and added a accent"

So what? There are many American collectors as well. Plus, every country as its fair share of ignorants, even yours.

So what? There are many American collectors as well. Plus, every country as its fair share of ignorants, even yours.

Ikr but that last one "England stole our language and added a accent" really made me rofl irl  :D

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Haters be hatin

PstUr15.jpg

Is genuine or a replica since your into memorabilia by the controversial and noncontroversial

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

Is genuine or a replica since your into memorabilia by the controversial and noncontroversial

Fully genuine collection. A collection of replicas wouldn't be worth much, would it?

Fully genuine collection. A collection of replicas wouldn't be worth much, would it?

So how much for this artefact?

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

So how much for this artefact?

It's a really affordable piece. I won it on auction for 74 Euros. Of course, with buyer's premium, shipping, insurance and duties it ends up in the neighbourhood of $175.

It could be worth more if it came with the ribbon, but I'm working on a certain presentation and it fitted my plans better without the ribbon.

I've bought these from eBay for £41 including postage for my brother. He has had his current system for around 7 years (which has worked flawlessly btw) and since he hasn't got a job I thought I'd buy him a gift since the RAM he has now totals 6GB mixed and not in dual channel. For his game development software I'm hoping 4x2GB DDR2-800 will help him out. I know it is old hardware and if it helps him to be more productive with this gaming making then £41 is worth it in my opinion.

OCZ_Gold_XTC_DDR2_html_60480102.jpg

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Walmart broke my bike so bad delivering it, but even if they didn't, the Titan brand is absolute shtako. The Schwinn bikes are amazing though, so I'm returning the Titan for another Schwinn. And then I will leave a strongly worded negative review on that POS Titan so that no one else buys it. But anyways, loved my Schwinn bike so much that I went ahead and bought a mirror to help me see behind me. All of the bends and speeding crazy women drivers makes it a necessity.

If it is too small, I will return and get a larger one. I don't think it has a brand, either.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

i got a corsair h100i gtx 240mm aio today , just waiting for it to show up 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

just ordered shoei nxr permutation

waiting patiently for it to arrive from germany, much excite

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it.

Bought used Lenovo ThinkPad X201 few days ago.So far so good.Need a little upgrades and then it will be good for school.

3 packets of Pitta bread. :P

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it. :P

Bought KFC's Bucket :3

Ate dem chickens.

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

been with the misses for 6 years this was my gift to her plus a nice dinner on Saturday night at http://www.blackbyezard.com.au/

G14Sjjol.jpg

How much was that lol? Probably as much as a new smartphone for her  :P

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

been with the misses for 6 years this was my gift to her plus a nice dinner on Saturday night at http://www.blackbyezard.com.au/

Let me send your wallet a revive kit.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

How much was that lol? Probably as much as a new smartphone for her  :P

$1135AUD for the bag & dinner was around $380.....

Let me send your wallet a revive kit.

and that would be greatly appreciated there is not much life left in it. 

$1135AUD for the bag & dinner was around $380.....

and that would be greatly appreciated there is not much life left in it. 

Holy shit... are you guys crazy? 826 USD or 745€ for a freaking bag...

And 380$ for one two person dinner? I hope it was served by Jamie Oliver in a gastronomic restaurant that has 5 Michelin stars.

I always gift my gf and other people something that is usefull. Oh and I've seen 10$ bags that look better then that tbh xD

Edit: I would get this for 49€, buy a GUCCI metal logo for 1€ from China and get myself a second 980Ti. That bag is bigger too  ;)

34858830_d_01_l.jpg

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

I've bought these from eBay for £41 including postage for my brother. He has had his current system for around 7 years (which has worked flawlessly btw) and since he hasn't got a job I thought I'd buy him a gift since the RAM he has now totals 6GB mixed and not in dual channel. For his game development software I'm hoping 4x2GB DDR2-800 will help him out. I know it is old hardware and if it helps him to be more productive with this gaming making then £41 is worth it in my opinion.

that is a shame. i was selling some corsair ddr2 and i would have sold them for 1/2 of that :( i sold 2x2gb of g.skill 1066mhz for £37 as well a couple of weeks ago. 

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016