Show off your latest purchases

Lion bar.... been a long time since I had one. 

LION_BAR_large.jpg?v=1371523696

Better than Snickers tbh :P

LION_BAR_large.jpg?v=1371523696

British snack right?

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

British snack right?

Don't think so :D

At least, we have always had them there in the Netherlands.

British snack right?

It's made by Nestlé a swiss company.

--ROAARRRRR--

Awww man! It's the one big thing I miss since moving to America - decent chocolate and snacks.

duc sequere aut de via decede

CPU: i7 6800K | Mobo: MSI X99 Gaming Pro Carbon | GPU: SLI EVGA 980 Ti Hydro Copper | PSU: EVGA 1000P2 | Memory: 64 DDR4 Corsair Dominator Platinum | Storage: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB M.2 & Samsung 850 Evo 1TB| Case: Be Quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 | Display: Predator X34 & Dell U2715H | Cooling: Custom Loop

Custom hard line watercooled Fractal Node 202 ITX build log

Awww man! It's the one big thing I miss since moving to America - decent chocolate and snacks.

Europe ftw

I purchased a basket for the bike, because I need something to hold my water and stuff. Hopefully it fits onto the handles right.

51tE5rPgAIL.jpg

Its lower, not higher for women.

I mean I could see a shorter skirt or dress. I mean think of Asia all the school uniforms plus all the bikes.

doh, yes that. sorry, I got turned around. haha

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Welp. There was no sales, but after seeing some gameplay of it, became interested, so I bought this on Steam.

header.jpg?t=1432763767

Also ordered myself a second-hand cardsharp knife. Probably a knock-off, but as long as it does the job, I won't complain.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

gbnqKZX.jpg

CPU: i5-3570K GPU: Sapphire R9 280X Vapor OC MOBO: Asus P8Z77-M RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 16GB. PSU: Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 7 rev 2 

SSD: 1x Kingston HyperX 3K SSD 120GB, 1x Crucial M4 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Black 1TB

sweet! what are you planning to do with it?

It will mainly be used as a media player/server. But I also like to play around with it and discover some of the possibilities this little guy has to offer.

CPU: i5-3570K GPU: Sapphire R9 280X Vapor OC MOBO: Asus P8Z77-M RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 16GB. PSU: Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 7 rev 2 

SSD: 1x Kingston HyperX 3K SSD 120GB, 1x Crucial M4 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Black 1TB

Welp. There was no sales, but after seeing some gameplay of it, became interested, so I bought this on Steam.

header.jpg?t=1432763767

Also ordered myself a second-hand cardsharp knife. Probably a knock-off, but as long as it does the job, I won't complain.

So your not a vampire?

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

I just got a Intel Core i7 i7-4790K from Amazon this morning their delivery is mad. I ordered it yesterday around mid day and got it today.

11752547_10155776324280705_6832206312130

MOBO- MSI z97 gaming 5  CPU- I5 4690k   GPU- G1 Gaming gtx970  RAM- 16gb Corsair Vegeance  PSU- Corsair RM650  COOLING- Corsair H110iGT 

STORAGE- AMD r7 120gb SSD / 500gb HDD  CASE- Phanteks Enthoo Luxe   Sound-  Logitech z506 / Corsair Void  Peripherals- G710, G502

header.jpg?t=1432763767

Hey, that's some gooood shit.

It's fun when played with others.

More networking:

Netgear-GS105-Gigabit-Switch-Front.png

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Just bought a small fan to use in my homemade air conditioner.  Something like this for 7$.

51CAzu1wg0L.jpg

However, I still need a good 50$ (or below) fan that is oscillating and is preferably metal/not plastic. Anyone got any recommendations? I always buy Lasko and they suck, always die or prone to easy falling. The summer here is brutal, so yea...don't wanna waste money and time. t-t

Ozeri Brezza III

http://www.amazon.com/Ozeri-Brezza-Oscillating-Velocity-Table/dp/B00I3RLCF4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1437491998&sr=8-1&keywords=ozeri3&pebp=1437492001483&perid=032MK47JX37HWX330CJB

PCI to pci express riser thingy for my shitty cool pc

I purchased a basket for the bike, because I need something to hold my water and stuff. Hopefully it fits onto the handles right.

51tE5rPgAIL.jpg

doh, yes that. sorry, I got turned around. haha

you people buy some pretty cool non computer stuffs

Bought me a small-sized HDD and an external dock. Backing my system up for offline safe before I go to vacation. 

11780635_1178618145497738_792779385_n.jp

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 
ROG Strix XG349C Corsair 4000 | Bose C5 | ROG Swift PG279Q

Logitech G810 Orion Sennheiser HD 518 |  Logitech 502 Hero

looks pretty sweet! nice small fire arm. you planning to use it as a daily carry? 

up until I bought my shield my daily carry was my fullsize m&p9.  So i went and bought a shield 9 as my new carry.  The fullsize will likely be a range/car gun

I love it though, little more recoil than my fullsize, but suprisingly it groups better too.

for reference

11752049_10155777472935705_4051881647639

MOBO- MSI z97 gaming 5  CPU- I5 4690k   GPU- G1 Gaming gtx970  RAM- 16gb Corsair Vegeance  PSU- Corsair RM650  COOLING- Corsair H110iGT 

STORAGE- AMD r7 120gb SSD / 500gb HDD  CASE- Phanteks Enthoo Luxe   Sound-  Logitech z506 / Corsair Void  Peripherals- G710, G502

up until I bought my shield my daily carry was my fullsize m&p9.  So i went and bought a shield 9 as my new carry.  The fullsize will likely be a range/car gun

I love it though, little more recoil than my fullsize, but suprisingly it groups better too.

Glock 19 is my daily CCW. I have heard good things about the Shield, but I have never tried one.

Enjoy.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro