Show off your latest purchases

Been after this thing for ages. Missed the backorder on AmiAmi but managed to get it off nippon yasan. Was thinking about getting the Chris yukine one but i passed. This will become my Uni mousepad for use when I have long days and know it will doing a lot of shit there.

I'd be embarrassed to even post that shit in the internet, not even speaking of using it in a uni dorm.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

Been after this thing for ages. Missed the backorder on AmiAmi but managed to get it off nippon yasan. Was thinking about getting the Chris yukine one but i passed. This will become my Uni mousepad for use when I have long days and know it will doing a lot of shit there.

But... why? 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

But... why? 

I'd be embarrassed to even post that shit in the internet, not even speaking of using it in a uni dorm.

not a dorm(i would have even more stupid shit if i was living in a dorm, trust me), I still live at home but sometimes when i need to get shit done i stay at uni for the entire day. Last time i did that i bought an mx blue tkl keyboard and my deathadder. Then i set myself up at a computer in the library and sat there for 9 hours. Its nice to have a mouse pad sometimes because the mice on those desktops track like shit and even my deathadder did not like the table. Also here is some of the stuff that i already have and you can check my previous posts in this thread to see some of the other things that i have.

post-20323-0-62245400-1430136032_thumb.j

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

not a dorm(i would have even more stupid shit if i was living in a dorm, trust me), I still live at home but sometimes when i need to get shit done i stay at uni for the entire day. Last time i did that i bought an mx blue tkl keyboard and my deathadder. Then i set myself up at a computer in the library and sat there for 9 hours. Its nice to have a mouse pad sometimes because the mice on those desktops track like shit and even my deathadder did not like the table. Also here is some of the stuff that i already have and you can check my previous posts in this thread to see some of the other things that i have.

The one on that giant pillow case looks worried. :D 

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Got this beauty second hand for my camera 

814322.jpg

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

The one on that giant pillow case looks worried. :D

how about the other side. I also really want to get the red chaika daikmakura

post-20323-0-93543500-1430136565.jpg

post-20323-0-24927200-1430136617.jpg

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

O-okay, I guess. Whatever floats your boat m8.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

how about the other side. I also really want to get the red chaika daikmakura

Now it's angry and the other one is worried. :P

Just picked up 2 of these the long version. I will post the pic when I get it in the mail on Wednesday. Also got 2 EVGA Titan X's, Corsair h110i Gt, corsair dominator platinum DDR3 16GB cl7 ram, Artic Silver, EVGA Supernova 1000w P2 PSU, Gigabyte z97 1150 gaming 7, Intel i7 4790k and I think that is it. I will get that stuff tomorrow. I will post pics here when I get everything.

main_header.jpg

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Just picked up 2 of these the long version. I will post the pic when I get it in the mail on Wednesday. Also got 2 EVGA Titan X's, Corsair h110i Gt, corsair dominator platinum DDR3 16GB cl7 ram, Artic Silver, EVGA Supernova 1000w P2 PSU, Gigabyte z97 1150 gaming 7, Intel i7 4790k and I think that is it. I will get that stuff tomorrow. I will post pics here when I get everything.

main_header.jpg

Where did you buy it from? I'd like to get one too

CPU Intel Core i7-5930K @ 3.5 GHz Motherboard Asus X99 Deluxe RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @ 2800MHz GPU 2 x Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming (SLI)

Case Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 (Gray) Storage 2 x 1TB 850 Pro, 2 x 4TB WD Black PSU Corsair AX1500i (1500W) Display Asus PG348Q Ultrawide - G-Sync

Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H100i Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma Mouse Razer Mamba Sound Logitech G633 Operating System Windows 10

http://www.evga.com/articles/00919/EVGA-Pro-SLI-Bridges-V2/Looks like they're sold out again. They were sold out in 1 day. I got them the day they released them. I would contact EVGA to see when they will get them in stock.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

http://www.evga.com/articles/00919/EVGA-Pro-SLI-Bridges-V2/Looks like their sold out again. They were sold out in 1 day. I got them the day they released them. I would contact EVGA to see when they will get them in stock.

Yea all the types are out of stock  :(. Need to wait till they are available again. I really liked these bridges and it looks like it will match my Black and White build perfectly too.

CPU Intel Core i7-5930K @ 3.5 GHz Motherboard Asus X99 Deluxe RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @ 2800MHz GPU 2 x Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming (SLI)

Case Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 (Gray) Storage 2 x 1TB 850 Pro, 2 x 4TB WD Black PSU Corsair AX1500i (1500W) Display Asus PG348Q Ultrawide - G-Sync

Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H100i Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma Mouse Razer Mamba Sound Logitech G633 Operating System Windows 10

Yea all the types are out of stock  :(. Need to wait till they are available again. I really liked these bridges and it looks like it will match my Black and White build perfectly too.

Nice. They're the same price as the Nvidia Geforce SLI bridges and they look better imo. $29.99 for the two way short and long.

Shortly after its release I pickled up the EVGA TORQ X3L for work. I just needed a simple mouse with a few basic features and it fit the bill. http://goo.gl/Zh4eSl

EVGA%20TORQ%20X3L%20BestBuy%20Box.jpg

EVGA. I'm in love with EVGA. EVGA fanboy here :)

Got this beauty second hand for my camera 

[snip]

Do you have any idea how much are typically external EVF's, either as new or second-handed? I'm curious, as I haven't found any... lol. Oh well, I wouldn't do much with one myself unfortunately even if one affordable one was found somewhere (gotta live with the live-view for purchasing the Sony RX100 Mk. I... But it was only 285€ which was within my camera-upgrading budget of 300€, so I'm not disappointed about it)

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

really? big butt.

I would never buy that stuff. But hey some people are into that sort of thing.

really? big butt.

I would never buy that stuff. But hey some people are into that sort of thing.

I think this would probably be relevant in this conversation, Im currently sitting just above the event horizon. Would not buy onaholes but i could be convinced to buy a doll if there was on that I really wanted(read chrise yukine). Problem is dolls are really fucking expensive.

post-20323-0-67662500-1430176368.png

Hey, someone did it right. The boob ones are far too common. Personally though I cant stand a wrist rest being on a mousepad.

Your stuff is far too new school for my tastes @Charger

main_header.jpg

Hey I just ordered a 2-way long as well for my Anthrax 8.0 build. I currently have their older version as well as the nvidia on but this will best fit my build and spacing.

They just launched right on EVGA's site.

the 3-way and 4-way havnt gone up yet and from talking with Jacob when they launched the 2-way they had limited stock.

Nice. They're the same price as the Nvidia Geforce SLI bridges and they look better imo. $29.99 for the two way short and long.

Looking better is a matter of fitting your build I think. Im probably going to take mine apart and pain the metal silver part,

EVGA. I'm in love with EVGA. EVGA fanboy here :)

Lol, well for the price its a decent mouse actually. The main letdown in this version is the 9500 sensor.

Cooler Master Notepal X2, hoping to get some better temps on my macbook (lol get rekt m8)

You know that guy that games on a MacBook? I'm that guy.

What.

What.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Hey, someone did it right. The boob ones are far too common. Personally though I cant stand a wrist rest being on a mousepad.

Your stuff is far too new school for my tastes @Charger

Yeah, the boob ones are way to common, this miku on is the only offical oshiri mousepad that exists though, I have seen a bootlet tailred on once on aliexpress though. Lucky for me this one is from Senki Zesho Symphogear which is probably my favorite series.

My intrests go about as far back as getter robo stuff but its hard to find really old things and older figs are not that great in terms of quality. There are a whole bunch of Alter Nanoha figs on manda though so i might get some of them because I like magical girls.

What.

What.

I think you just cant handle my powerlevel.

They just launched right on EVGA's site.

The 3-way and 4-way havnt gone up yet and from talking with Jacob when they launched the 2-way they had limited stock.

Do you have any idea when they will be made available?