Show off your latest purchases

Who ever readas this

Your soul

Regular human bartender...Jackie Daytona.

An external Disk drive that was bundled with a crappy cloud storage subscription. it was $80 down with a $70 rebate...

rebate never went through, will never overpay with the promise of a rebate again.

i just bought a oneplus one.

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

An external Disk drive that was bundled with a crappy cloud storage subscription. it was $80 down with a $70 rebate...

rebate never went through, will never overpay with the promise of a rebate again.

personally, i never use rebates. nor do i assume i'll ever get one. it's a marketing scheme.

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

My last recent tech purchase is my joystick.

CH Products Combat Stick.

Do you have a invite to spare? <3

You could have bought one yesterday without an invite...

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

You could have bought one yesterday without an invite...

Yeah I know saw it on twitter like a minute ago. Heart sunk...

4 canisters of natural gas and 2 liters of distilled water for my steam engine.

Not even kidding. My granddad build one back in the 70s and now it's in my attic.

Ye ole' train

Last purchase: I was in China and I spent £50 (equivalent in yuan) on a fake Lowe Alpine backpack.

Sig under construction.

What did you buy today? For me, i just had a McDonald's Big mac chicken and some fries.

Last purchase for me was a corsair K95 RGB with Cherry MX Brown... and I'm quite pleased with it!

A monster

CPU AMD FX-6300 Motherboard MSI 970A-G43 RAM G.Skill Sniper Series 8GB (2x4GB) GPU PNY GTX 660 Case NZXT Source 210 Elite (White) Storage1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue PSU Corsair 500W Display(s)AOC and Viewsonic Cooling Enermax ETS-T40-TB Keyboard CM Storm Quick Fire Rapid with Blue Switches Dollar Store Mouse Sound Dollar Store Speaker

Logitech Harmony 350 arrived today, but after registering and setting everything up the software suddenly stops working so I can't copy the settings to the remote.
I don't want to bother with the software, I'll return it.

post-160594-0-47269200-1428501897.jpeg

OneTrueSlash.jpg

Digital Download for PC :)

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

OneTrueSlash.jpg

Digital Download for PC :)

Is it any good? 

'FrostNova' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/Samsterstorm/saved/WtBWGX :

CPU: Intel 4790k | MB: Asrock Z97 Extreme6 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (+200, +250) | CASE: NZXT H440 (Black & Blue) | COOLER: Full EK 240mm CPU Loop | RAM: 16GB Hyper-X Fury (4x4GB @2133mhz) | STORAGE: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & Hyperx 120gb SSD | PSU: Corsair RM650 | SCREEN: Benq G2750 | LIGHTING: Deepcool RGB LED Kit | KEYBOARD: CM Devastator | MOUSE: Logitech G502 | HEADSET: Hyperx Clouds White 

Is it any good? 

It's not out yet. :P 

That's a preorder. Which is silly. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

It's not out yet. :P

That's a preorder. Which is silly. 

Rarely preorder games, and if I preorder, I preorder games that I know I'm going to play a lot regardless (so far only BF3, BF4 and now GTAV) and it was a good deal, so I don't see anything wrong with preordering. 

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

Rarely preorder games, and if I preorder, I preorder games that I know I'm going to play a lot regardless (so far only BF3, BF4 and now GTAV) and it was a good deal, so I don't see anything wrong with preordering. 

You're giving money sight unseen. Battlefield 4 was daylight robbery with how poor of a game that was at launch, not even worth £50. GTA V could be the worst port Rockstar have ever made and you have already given them money for a shoddy product. 

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

You're giving money sight unseen. Battlefield 4 was daylight robbery with how poor of a game that was at launch, not even worth £50. GTA V could be the worst port Rockstar have ever made and you have already given them money for a shoddy product. 

Yes, the launch of BF4 was rocky, but it slowly turned into a great game and I haven't regreted buying it since. Could it be the same with GTA 5? Sure. Will it be the same? Given the amount of time they've put into the "port", which afaik, isn't even a real port per sé and the delays, I hope and think it'll run very well. Not to mention that some sites have stated that the game runs very good on PC, and even if it turns out to be bad, so be it, I'm still going to clock hundreds or even thousands of hours into the game and get a lot of enjoyment out of it. 

I don't understand why I have to justify a purchase I made for myself with my own money that is not affecting you nor anybody else, so please, if you don't like that I preordered something, keep your mouth shut and ignore it. Thank you <3

Yes, the launch of BF4 was rocky, but it slowly turned into a great game and I haven't regreted buying it since. Could it be the same with GTA 5? Sure. Will it be the same? Given the amount of time they've put into the "port", which afaik, isn't even a real port per sé and the delays, I hope and think it'll run very well. Not to mention that some sites have stated that the game runs very good on PC, and even if it turns out to be bad, so be it, I'm still going to clock hundreds or even thousands of hours into the game and get a lot of enjoyment out of it. 

I don't understand why I have to justify a purchase I made for myself with my own money that is not affecting you nor anybody else, so please, if you don't like that I preordered something, keep your mouth shut and ignore it. Thank you <3

Indirectly effecting. Gives developers a poor reason to not fully finish games. They know they're going to get money no matter how little effort they put into the game if they spend a lot on marketing, meaning games are only going to get worse and worse over time. Like Ubisoft, EA, Bethesda in some cases. Buying sight unseen are stupid. Your buying habits are bad and you should feel bad.