Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

Old dash cam finally died after 6 faithful years of service.  Picked up quite an upgrade.  I love how compact this one is; it's no taller than my rear view mirror.  It disappears perfectly.

image.png.15b70b8fa1cb8820bfeffce1d768ccb0.png

"And I'll be damned if I let myself trip from a lesser man's ledge"

I picked up a new mouse for playing games like ESO. I went for this one because I want the option to have less buttons on my mouse if I dont need all 12. 

This is my first naga so I'm excited to try it out

20190606_134411.jpg

On 5/17/2019 at 11:28 PM, Volbet said:

I've been picking up some of the hippty-hop all of the kids have been talking about:

I like you.  Aesop Rock is great.

"And I'll be damned if I let myself trip from a lesser man's ledge"

14 minutes ago, mariopepper said:

It's fantastic! Where have you ordered it? I would like to getthe same

You can just get it on their website here. Also, if you're interested in having a ton of macros you could check out the Corsair Scimitar.

49 minutes ago, mariopepper said:

It's fantastic! Where have you ordered it? I would like to getthe same

I got mine from Gamestop for €115. You can get it cheaper on Amazon UK (around £75) but I was impatient and didnt want to wait. My initial impressions are pretty good, it makes playing eso a much better experience than my old mouse. Make sure the side panel is aligned properly though, I thought it was broken but the panel just wasnt aligned perfectly.

I got myself some Westling Machine socket trays to try out. 

1/2" metric double row for some new impact sockets, 1/2" Large universal for axle nut sockets, 3/8" universal for hex drive sockets and 8pt sockets, and a Torx tray.

20190607-144203.jpg

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

MSI Optix MAG241CR

Most recent part for my upcoming first build. Buying part by part as days until the release of AMD Ryzen 3000 coming closer. Just some testing and color calibration with the laptop. My eyes are still used to 14" laptop screen, I guess I need some time until I get used to 24" screen.

Have some parts bought but this is the most recent for now. :D

20190529_221223.jpg

Just upgraded from my old dual ASUS VG248QE's  to these dual Dell S2716DG's. After selling my old ones and buying these used, paid about $300 for the pair.

20190608_113038.thumb.jpg.d0584ea97ec4ae91297e4ee7fb1ed59e.jpg

~Air Cooling Advocate~

I recently bought a folding lader to keep in my truck. This is how it comes from the factory. it's supposed to a five foot ladder but it's actually a few inches longer (mutter, mutter, mumble, mumble).

IMG_0135.thumb.JPG.f8421ac32d9633f6563e0e7f88dbe1ca.JPG

That big, stepless top is a bit useless, so I also got a tool platform to go on top.

IMG_0137.thumb.JPG.fbdcb4d7c8fda66ac70e32ff3548129c.JPG

This is how the ladder and the tool platform look when fully folded in.

IMG_0139.thumb.JPG.084d802b9e2e64f61a505083137dd327.JPG

The shell on my "little" F150 Screw has a tool box on each side of the shell where windows normally would have gone. I'm going to store the ladder under the driver's side toolbox (that gray boxlike thing in the upper left corner of the photo) in a length of PVC fence post. Here, I've temporarily taped a cap onto one end of the post (it got glued on before painting) before inserting the ladder into the post to see how much needs to be trimmed off the length.

IMG_0151.thumb.JPG.8feeb544e2379a869e10efe6f3423e14.JPG

After cutting down the fence post, I fitted and riveted some 1/16" thick, 7" long aluminum plates inside the posts near the ends to allow me to drill through the bottom of the tool box, through the plastic of the fence post and into the plates inside the post so I can rivet the post to the bottom of the tool box (rivets would have pulled through the PVC hence, the plate). That actually will be the simplest and most "sanitary" way to fasten the post since my arm isn't long enough (not even close!) to reach the closed end of the post to hold nuts for screws. Straps to hold up the post would have been a pain to make and install and would have looked clunky.

Here, I've painted the post and the other cap that will slip on and off.

IMG_0156.thumb.JPG.4a115a466d61e821be9afe6778bc9744.JPG

Before flipping it to the position it's at now (upside down), I painted a couple of coats on about a foot of the top of the open end of the post since that part will protrude past the end of the toolbox. I also painted the radius where the sides meet the top since that will also show when the post is installed and would have been hard to paint once the post was flipped upside down for painting. I barely had time to get four coats on the sides and bottom before it got too hot to paint (actually it was one to three degrees too hot for the last two coats but it should be alright since it went over the two coats that were applied just within the recommend top temperature, 90 degrees). I needed to get all the paint on yesterday because the paint had to be recoated within an hour of the previous coat or 48 hours after and we are going into a heatwave that would have made painting impractical.

I normally use Krylon Fusion for painting plastic but it's being discontinued, I couldn't find any Satin Black, and it's top application temperature is only 80 degrees (keep in mind this June in AZ). I don't like Rustoleum (I've had trouble with it ever since they changed the formulation back in the early '90s to make it more environmentally friendly; pity it became less user friendly) but the gal at Ace Hardware (unlike home centers, Ace hires only people who know their products) said she had successfully used Rustoleum's 2x paint and primer on plastic so I decided to take a chance on it.

It now gets to set on my driveway for seven days for the paint to fully cure since it's paint on plastic. I wasn't totally thrilled with it since the spray is too coarse and dispersed for applying thin coats with full coverage, it's a bit too glossy for my taste, and it has that seven day cure time. Still, it's done and I can recover from  yesterday now (I've said it before and I'll say it again; old age sucks!).

When I test fitted the post in the truck (I set it on a couple of cargo bars to hold it in the proper position, it was literally a jam fit between the tailgate and the removeable cap so I'm seriously considering shortening the ladder by an inch (easier than you would think; just a bit tedious) then cutting another 7/8" off the end of the post before I install it so there is less chance the heat will distort it over time. I just wish I had thought of that before I painted the post (mutter, mutter, mumble, mumble). 

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

On 5/24/2019 at 3:10 AM, Dan Castellaneta said:

I just offered $14.50 on a lot of VeggieTales tapes. All because I wanted one of the tapes in the lot.

That specific tape is the 1999 retail release of the episode Larry-Boy and the Fib from Outer Space, a tape I've been trying to scout out for a long time.

This is what happens when your planned 2000 subscriber special is the opening and the closing to one of my favorite episodes.

I still remember watching the veggie tales pirates movie. Ngl genuinely enjoyed it lol.

LTT's Resident Porsche fanboy and nutjob Audiophile.

Main speaker setup is now;

Mini DSP SHD Studio -> 2x Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC's (fed by AES/EBU, one feeds the left sub and main, the other feeds the right side) -> 2x Neumann KH420 + 2x Neumann KH870

(Having a totally seperate DAC for each channel is game changing for sound quality)

Xiaomi Mi Electric Scooter Pro and NC-17 3D Universal Smartphone holder ?

IMG_20190611_221440.jpg

IMG_20190611_221418.jpg

IMG_20190611_221710.jpg

IMG_20190611_221657.jpg

IMG_20190611_221501.jpg

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

Many, but not all of, my water cooled parts. I missed a couple fittings in my initial order so I had to order more from China, hopefully they get here around the July 7th release date for the new AMD stuff

9481094E-CED3-4FA4-8A4B-301C6E440383.jpeg

6 minutes ago, wkdpaul said:

$30 (Canadian Pesos) at WalMart

Hide contents

image.png.e9adfc1a022d238b51f82b700eefdf5b.png

You got ripped off duder.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

Flexing my wallet for Cyberpunk 2077

GRF08052.thumb.JPG.9a76a35060070539f20506c75e073762.JPG

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K 8C/16T @ 5.2GHz All Cores -- CPU Cooler: EK AIO 360 D-RGB 

Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F Gaming -- RAM: G-Skill Trident Z 32GB (16x2) DDR4-3000 

SSD#1: Samsung PM981 256GB -- HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB -- GPU: ASUS TUF GAMING RTX 3080 10GB OC MSI GTX 1070 Duke

PSU: FSP Hydro G Pro 850W -- Case: Corsair 275R Airflow Black

Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG27AQ 1440p 165Hz -- Keyboard: Ducky Shine 7 Cherry MX Brown -- Mouse: Logitech G304 K/DA Limited Edition

Phone: iPhone 12 Pro Max 256GB

Headphones: Sony WH-1000XM4 / Apple AirPods 2

Laptop: MacBook Air 2020 M1 8-core CPU / 7-core GPU | 8GB RAM | 256GB SSD

TV: LG B9 OLED TV | Sony HT-X9000F Soundbar

Just now, Drak3 said:

You got ripped off duder.

Pretty happy with the purchase actually. ;)

*cough* autobleem *cough*

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

19 minutes ago, wkdpaul said:

$30 (Canadian Pesos) at WalMart

Hide contents

I thought Canadian currency was the Canadian Rupee.

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

2 hours ago, SeraphicWings said:

Flexing my wallet for Cyberpunk 2077

GRF08052.thumb.JPG.9a76a35060070539f20506c75e073762.JPG

Dayum that looks clean, what are the noise levels like with the cpu cooler? I'm looking for a new one and that has the look im going for

6 hours ago, Radioactive Snowman said:

Dayum that looks clean, what are the noise levels like with the cpu cooler? I'm looking for a new one and that has the look im going for

Stock cooler’s a bit noisy from time to time though

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K 8C/16T @ 5.2GHz All Cores -- CPU Cooler: EK AIO 360 D-RGB 

Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F Gaming -- RAM: G-Skill Trident Z 32GB (16x2) DDR4-3000 

SSD#1: Samsung PM981 256GB -- HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB -- GPU: ASUS TUF GAMING RTX 3080 10GB OC MSI GTX 1070 Duke

PSU: FSP Hydro G Pro 850W -- Case: Corsair 275R Airflow Black

Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG27AQ 1440p 165Hz -- Keyboard: Ducky Shine 7 Cherry MX Brown -- Mouse: Logitech G304 K/DA Limited Edition

Phone: iPhone 12 Pro Max 256GB

Headphones: Sony WH-1000XM4 / Apple AirPods 2

Laptop: MacBook Air 2020 M1 8-core CPU / 7-core GPU | 8GB RAM | 256GB SSD

TV: LG B9 OLED TV | Sony HT-X9000F Soundbar

Not nearly as exciting as some of the other stuff here, but I ordered a whole bunch of stuff last weekend. One of them just got here, which is a larger eyecup for my Fujifilm X-T3.

DSCF4436.thumb.JPG.cc426a917446281dcaa3bcb312197ab1.JPG

Spoiler

It came in this sacrificial box that got fucked up real good.

rip.thumb.jpg.d8615b6e0e063e9e8d8a967207da36b4.jpg

The Workhorse (AMD-powered custom desktop)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | GPU: MSI X Trio GeForce RTX 2070S | RAM: XPG Spectrix D60G 32GB DDR4-3200 | Storage: 512GB XPG SX8200P + 2TB 7200RPM Seagate Barracuda Compute | OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

The Portable Workstation (Apple MacBook Pro 16" 2021)

SoC: Apple M1 Max (8+2 core CPU w/ 32-core GPU) | RAM: 32GB unified LPDDR5 | Storage: 1TB PCIe Gen4 SSD | OS: macOS Monterey

The Communicator (Apple iPhone 13 Pro)

SoC: Apple A15 Bionic | RAM: 6GB LPDDR4X | Storage: 128GB internal w/ NVMe controller | Display: 6.1" 2532x1170 "Super Retina XDR" OLED with VRR at up to 120Hz | OS: iOS 15.1