Looking for a Laptop

glutesontheloose

Hey guys, I am currently looking for a laptop for use on college. I would be using it for programming and also light/medium gaming but I find it hard to look for a laptop that fits my preferences..

I am looking for a laptop with:

14" (so I can carry it around more easily)

Matte screen and non glossy overall finish of the laptop

1080p on a 14" (Not necessarily needed but it will be awesome)

Back lit keyboard

Has a GPU of at least a GT640M

Would not cost more than 1,300 USD (Lower is better)

Not that thick and heavy

Durable build

And can be bought on almost all countries

Its been a long time since I was looking for laptops and the only ones that got me interested are the Asus G46, MSI GE60 and the Lenovo Y580 but all of them has something that doesnt fit my preferences.

Asus G46 - no one seem to know if it is released on other countries. I believe its only on US for now. no news about 1080p version

MSI GE60 - its a 15.6 and has a glossy body

Lenovo Y580 - also 15.6 and glossy body and has no Matte screen option

I believe this 3 laptops are inline with the Gaming Series of the manufacturers. I am trying to look on Mainstream and Ultrabook ones atm but I can't find anything that fits my preferred specs.

Please suggest me some laptops! Thanks!

Previous version of the Macbook Pro 15" model with an anti-glare screen and Partitioned with a Windows 7 part for gaming.

Previous version of the Macbook Pro 15" model with an anti-glare screen and Partitioned with a Windows 7 part for gaming.
I don't really want to get any Apple Laptop products. Nothing wrong with Apple (I own a 4S and its awesome) but Id rather have other brands. I do hear some good comments about the Macbooks but no...