An Update From Corsair About The RGB Keyboards...

Gould-Digger

Do you have a gallery by chance i.e hung up on a wall etc.. ?

Would look cool :)

I actively use all my boards. 5 are at work. 6 are for the wife and kids. (I don't have 5 kids), and I actively use the rest. I just kinda pick a board I feel like using at a given time and use it. It would be cool, but unfortunately impossible.

So I'm assuming 10/08/2014 for the browns?

We care about the blues, c'mon!

[spoiler = "My Computer Stuff"]

My ITX:

240 Air ; Z87I-Deluxe ; 4770K ; H100i ; G1 GTX 980TI ; Vengeance Pro 2400MHz (2x8GB) ; 3x 840 EVO (250GB) ; 2x WD Red Pro (4TB) ; RM650 ; 3x Dell U2414H ; G710+ ; G700s ; O2 + ODAC + Q701 ; Yamaha HTR-3066 + 5.1 Pioneer.

Things I Need To Get Off My Shelf:

250D ; 380T ; 800D ; C70 ; i7 920 ; i5 4670K ; Maximus Hero VI ; G.Skill 2133MHz (4x4GB) ; Crucial 2133MHz (2x4GB) ; Patriot 1600MHz (4x4GB) ; HX750 ; CX650M ; 2x WD Red (3TB) ; 5x 840 EVO (250GB) ; H60H100iH100i ; H100i ; VS247H-P ; K70 Reds ; K70 Blues ; K70 RGB Browns ; HD650.

Just got an email from Amazon.Item will be available on September 8.

Here is the Link.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KX8OJK6/ref=pe_11480_122643870_emwa_email_title_1

Yeah I just got an email from corsair saying the same thing. So that release date is confirmed. Now we wait for the blues and browns.

And who knows how long it'll take to make it to Australia... Oh well, I'll just have to keep waiting.

And who knows how long it'll take to make it to Australia... Oh well, I'll just have to keep waiting.

I live in Singapore. This would probably only appear here one month after official release :/

I got the email from Corsair this morning. I signed up for notifications because I wanted to know when the brown switch version was going to be released. I wonder if they will send another email for that at some point in the future.

Well seeing as though they aren't even ANNOUNCING anything to do with the m65 at all right now, I doubt they are ready with that either :/

I just hope the k95 rgb comes out sometime... I mean, it's already losing its lustre for me since school is starting and getting a keyboard for gaming is slowly becoming un-needed

since I won't be gaming as much.

Even so, I will most likely pick one up for the hell of it haha.

the M65 is supposed to be released in August. but i doubt it now lol

So September the 8th is the release date for the K70 RGB. It's up for pre-order on Amazon.com, but it isn't showing up on Amazon's Canadian website. Anyone know a Canadian website that I can Pre-order it from? If not, I'll have to pay an extra $30 for shipping :(

Edit: Found a link for any Canadians who want to pre-order the keyboard. You can still pre-order it from Amazon.com or Corsair's Webpage, but you end up paying more (shipping, etc). NCIX: http://www.ncix.com/detail/corsair-vengeance-k70-cherry-mx-cb-100990.htm

Christ! Assuming It was 170USD(100GBP)... I was assuming it would be about 120/130GBP with the usual higher pricing here.....no way would I even consider paying 170 for this keyboard, as much as I want one. I just hope it comes on cheaper when it goes on Pre-Order on other sites. That is RIDICULOUS.

Christ! Assuming It was 170USD(100GBP)... I was assuming it would be about 120/130GBP with the usual higher pricing here.....no way would I even consider paying 170 for this keyboard, as much as I want one. I just hope it comes on cheaper when it goes on Pre-Order on other sites. That is RIDICULOUS.

We won't know UK pricing until it's officially announced over here in the UK, I'm waiting for the K95 RGB but if it's substantially more expensive than the standard K95 *£160 is my limit i.e 265 USD*, Corsair can go suck a bag of dicks.

Battle.Net - Dicehunter#2746

Origin - Dicehunter

Steam - Dicehunter

Uplay - Dicehunter

We won't know UK pricing until it's officially announced over here in the UK, I'm waiting for the K95 RGB but if it's substantially more expensive than the standard K95 *£160 is my limit i.e 265 USD*, Corsair can go suck a bag of dicks.

http://www.corsair.com/en-gb/vengeance-k70-rgb-fully-mechanical-gaming-keyboard-anodized-black-cherry-mx-red Is that not officially announced?

The item number is CH-9000063-NA there is no news an a EU variant.

Duhhh, my bad :ph34r:  Thanks for the clear up

Hopefully it will be cheaper then  :D

Duhhh, my bad :ph34r:  Thanks for the clear up

Hopefully it will be cheaper then  :D

If the retail in EU is significantly more expensive then importing it from the US that is probably going to lead to some trouble. I find it hard to believe its going to be almost 2x the price here. I'm guessing (pure speculation) It's going to cost about €170 for the K70.

The new line your speculating about is the RGB line hence the discontinuation of the standard K70 and K95 series.

We're not speculating about the new line we're speculating what if anything will happen with the old. This product, RGB, has a premium price point for a keyboard and it would make sense to keep, the non RGB, as a cheaper yet still high quality option. Older models don't automatically get discontinued due to a new similar product. I haven't heard anything talk about the old line being discontinued, have you?

If the retail in EU is significantly more expensive then importing it from the US that is probably going to lead to some trouble. I find it hard to believe its going to be almost 2x the price here. I'm guessing (pure speculation) It's going to cost about €170 for the K70.

Yeah, that doesn't sound too far off what I was estimating

We're not speculating about the new line we're speculating what if anything will happen with the old. This product, RGB, has a premium price point for a keyboard and it would make sense to keep, the non RGB, as a cheaper yet still high quality option. Older models don't automatically get discontinued due to a new similar product. I haven't heard anything talk about the old line being discontinued, have you?

Logically I'd expect the older K95 and K70 to be discontinued and replaced with pretty much the same versions but instead of using the older LED this time round using SMD LED's to ensure longer lifespan etc...

So pretty much same K95 and K70 but with SMD LED's, I hope anyway.

Battle.Net - Dicehunter#2746

Origin - Dicehunter

Steam - Dicehunter

Uplay - Dicehunter

If the K95 RGB is over £150 ish I will not get it. I don't particularly want the K70 RGB since I was interested in having macro keys.

I'd rather just definitely get a 870 / 880 sli when they come out.

Should be interesting to see the pre-order price on Amazon UK.

I'm expecting that the other RGB products and key sets will be released in October around the same date the K70 is being released. It would make sense, since the K70 was moved over a month, so would everything else.