An Update From Corsair About The RGB Keyboards...

Gould-Digger

The new line your speculating about is the RGB line hence the discontinuation of the standard K70 and K95 series.

I mean another new line. They are two completely different price points. And it is probably just they are getting a new delivery soon.

I'm surprised no one pointed this out yet, but K70 RGB is now available for pre-order on Amazon (still Cherry Red switches for people waiting for the blue and brown version)!

http://amzn.com/B00KX8OJK6

I cancelled my Newegg pre-order so I could get it with Amazon Prime shipping :V

Give me the rice

I've never seen such hype for a keyboard

C'mon people it's just a keyboard with fancy colors omg calm yo tits everyone

I'm surprised no one pointed this out yet, but K70 RGB is now available for pre-order on Amazon (still Cherry Red switches for people waiting for the blue and brown version)!

http://amzn.com/B00KX8OJK6

People already have reviews!!!  There are 1 maybe 2 legit reviews but it could be trolling. The rest are just  "I'm waiting for this, OMG its August now where is it."

Not sure if anyone already pointed this out, but Corsair posted this to their Facebook page yesterday:

"Fellow gamers,

We know some of you are patiently waiting for the RGB keyboards we announced in June. Our launch date has changed, but fear not: we'll be shipping soon and will provide more details in a few weeks. We have only the highest expectations for this product, and want to deliver our community the very best. Thanks for your patience."

<_< :)

I've never seen such hype for a keyboard

C'mon people it's just a keyboard with fancy colors omg calm yo tits everyone

My tits will not calm down because that is the most beautiful keyboard I've ever seen. :P

In linus ultimate surround build guide he's using the k70 rgb. But you can see the same two LED's are broken. the del and the function key in the panning shots are dead. The one they actually have on the table however does not seem to have that problem.

In linus ultimate surround build guide he's using the k70 rgb. But you can see the same two LED's are broken. the del and the function key in the panning shots are dead. The one they actually have on the table however does not seem to have that problem.

Are you talking about this video?

I noticed that around 16:40-50 when he's behind the monitors on the keyboard the FN seems to be lit, but that Del key on the numpad looks off. Then on the pan shots both keys are dead. O_o Gonna have to ask Linus man himself about that.

I noticed that as well. Can it be the case that the one that he has is a prototype that Corsair may have sent him?

I noticed that as well. Can it be the case that the one that he has is a prototype that Corsair may have sent him?

I'm hoping this as well or it doesn't bode well for the RGB series if a reviewer gets a sample already with dead LED's.

Battle.Net - Dicehunter#2746

Origin - Dicehunter

Steam - Dicehunter

Uplay - Dicehunter

It does have the same dead LED's as the prototype IIRC.

Well Linus probably is not going to have any input in this in the coming weeks as I'm guessing he's under NDA.

1 hour ago corsair posted this on their facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/CorsairGaming/posts/667035006706026

And when you click on their link you see this:

post-57145-0-04587400-1408553007_thumb.j

Case: NZXT H500i. Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A. CPU: i7 9700k OC @ 5.0GHz. GPU: EVGA 2080 FTW3 CPU Cooler: NZXT X62. Memory: G. Skill Ripjaws 32Gb 3200mhz. Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO SSD /  120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD  /  WD Caviar Black 3TB / WD Caviar Green 4TB. . PSU: Corsair AX760. Monitor: 2x Acer XB270HU. Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB. Mouse: Corsair Glaive. 

That could be the same RGB board Linus dragged to the top of a mountain. Which may explain why there may be dead LED's.

EDIT: Nope, both Linus and Slick had K95 RGB boards.

Perhaps when Linus does his review on the board he will shed some light on the situation.

ugh once again something is way cheaper in america, it shows up as £169.99 gbp which = $282...

hopefully that is just temp pricing on their website

ugh once again something is way cheaper in america, it shows up as £169.99 gbp which = $282...

O.o That sucks bro... How much is shipping? If you really want I would be willing to send one to you if you REALLY want it.

O.o That sucks bro... How much is shipping? If you really want I would be willing to send one to you if you REALLY want it.

This community is awesome xD

Dunno just gonna wait for it to show up on amazon first just so i can get clarification of the price, otherwise shipping from america is a viable option

And when you click on their link you see this:

Nice, can't wait till the brown version to come out. Will be my first mechanical keyboard

CPU: Intel I7-4790k | MOBO: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Ram: Corsair Vengance 32GB 1600hz | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Reference

PSU: Corsair EVGA G2 850W  | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB, Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB

CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Case: Corsair 760T (White) | Peripherals: (2)Asus VS247H-P, Corsair M65, Corsair K70 RGB w/ Brown Switches

Nice, can't wait till the brown version to come out. Will be my first mechanical keyboard

waiting for the blue will be my first mechanical also

I'm not surprised. After I get my k70 mx blue rgb, I won't be buying another keyboard for a loooong time.

i am going for the K95 i think is the larger model. but yeah agreed once i get it, no new keyboard for a long time

i am going for the K95 i think is the larger model. but yeah agreed once i get it, no new keyboard for a long time

I wish I could say the same. But it seems my collection keeps getting bigger against my will.

I wish I could say the same. But it seems my collection keeps getting bigger against my will.

Do you have a gallery by chance i.e hung up on a wall etc.. ?

Would look cool :)

Battle.Net - Dicehunter#2746

Origin - Dicehunter

Steam - Dicehunter

Uplay - Dicehunter

**** WHAT. That's an insane price for just the K70 RGB. I was expecting £110 for the K90 and £130 for the K90 RGB.

I'm getting this keyboard soon, but if Amazon UK charge that price I won't be too happy....