I've come to a conclusion that Ubisoft cannot make racing games

x7ASSASSIN7x

yeah, haven't played it, but that what you're saying right there very much sucks to hear. 

I played it for about an hour or so, not only did the graphic suck but also the driving and the city's scene

The story, however, look a bit promising

My current rig for entertainment/gaming: i5 4570 3,2GHz; MSI B85M-E45; ZOTAC GTX760 AMP!; 8GB (2x4GB) by Kingston; Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200rpm; Corsair 200R, Corsair VS650; Dell U2312HM, Samsung DVD R/W optical drive; CM Devastator; Corsair MM400 gaming pad

Give them credit for Assassins creed  :P

No

They have credit for the first Far Cry, and for Prince of Persia (until it went shit)

They either copy and paste their games too often (assassins creed) ruin the sequels (far cry 2 etc) or just release broken shit (watch dogs)

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

No

They have credit for the first Far Cry, and for Prince of Persia (until it went shit)

They either copy and paste their games too often (assassins creed) ruin the sequels (far cry 2 etc) or just release broken shit (watch dogs)

^What he said.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

No

You have a point, but I still enjoy assassins creed. I think they did go downhill but still pretty decent games

CPU: i5 25000 3.3 GHz             Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V-LK          Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8 GB           Display: Samsung SD24 24" 1080p          

GPU: EVGA GTX 660 SC 2 GB     Sound: Razer Kraken pro                            PSU: Rosewill 630 watt                    Storage 1: 128 GB Adata XPG SX900 SSD

Case: Rosewill Challenger       CPU Cooler: Corsair h80i                    Mouse: Corsair M65                                   Storage 2: Seagate 2 TB HDD

You have a point, but I still enjoy assassins creed. I think they did go downhill but still pretty decent games

I do too but I was originally captivated by the story of Desmond, and the end of AC 1 blew my mind when you realised that you had the power of the assasins!

Then 2 was a fantastic game, even better than the first and Desmonds story developed over 2, and even more in 3

And then they just abandoned it and are just fucking things up, They should have stopped at 2 or 3 and made a modern day game where you play as Desmond doing modern day assassin stuff (like Assassins creed meets watch dogs)

But instead they feel like release the same game every 3 months, with terrible stealth, easy combat and boring stories

Wasted potential of a cool IP

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I do too but I was originally captivated by the story of Desmond, and the end of AC 1 blew my mind when you realised that you had the power of the assasins!

Then 2 was a fantastic game, even better than the first and Desmonds story developed over 2, and even more in 3

And then they just abandoned it and are just fucking things up, They should have stopped at 2 or 3 and made a modern day game where you play as Desmond doing modern day assassin stuff (like Assassins creed meets watch dogs)

But instead they feel like release the same game every 3 months, with terrible stealth, easy combat and boring stories

Wasted potential of a cool IP

Didn't they fire the crew [no pun intended] that made the first few assassins creed games? Thats what I heard at least. After playing the games after Ezio, the games seemed to be more towards gameplay than the actual story. I used to play the AC series for the story but now they only focus on gameplay it seems

CPU: i5 25000 3.3 GHz             Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V-LK          Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8 GB           Display: Samsung SD24 24" 1080p          

GPU: EVGA GTX 660 SC 2 GB     Sound: Razer Kraken pro                            PSU: Rosewill 630 watt                    Storage 1: 128 GB Adata XPG SX900 SSD

Case: Rosewill Challenger       CPU Cooler: Corsair h80i                    Mouse: Corsair M65                                   Storage 2: Seagate 2 TB HDD

The steering is f**king horrible, it looks like a 2010 game and it's full of bad cutscenes with a quadrillion fade-ins and fade-outs.

Ubisoft, do yourself a favor and put this game in the trashbin

144Hz goodness

I played it and felt sick from the locked 30 FPS. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Didn't they fire the crew [no pun intended] that made the first few assassins creed games? Thats what I heard at least. After playing the games after Ezio, the games seemed to be more towards gameplay than the actual story. I used to play the AC series for the story but now they only focus on gameplay it seems

Yeah exactly my problem I was hoping the story would get stronger with each game. They seem to put so much effort into the history and lore, and then forget about incorporating it into the gameplay 

I bet 99% of people do not read through all the historical text about the places you visit and the people you meet and instead just do the same boring fight 50 guards to continue all over again

You are barely an assassin more just a sword for hire, should be called Mercenaries Creed

30 fps is fine (apart from input-time) but it's the camera wobble that's weird

144Hz goodness

The steering is f**king horrible, it looks like a 2010 game and it's full of bad cutscenes with a quadrillion fade-ins and fade-outs.

Ubisoft, do yourself a favor and put this game in the trashbin

The irony lol, you'd expect good steering in a racing game but guess Ubisoft thinks differently

Don't get me started on that

30 fps is fine (apart from input-time) but it's the camera wobble that's weird

30 FPS is a failure. It is not fine at all. There are people who cant play a game, such as myself on anything lower than 50FPS without feeling amazingly ill from the motion blur. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Yeah exactly my problem I was hoping the story would get stronger with each game. They seem to put so much effort into the history and lore, and then forget about incorporating it into the gameplay 

I bet 99% of people do not read through all the historical text about the places you visit and the people you meet and instead just do the same boring fight 50 guards to continue all over again

You are barely an assassin more just a sword for hire, should be called Mercenaries Creed

lol so true, I remember when I first played the first and second game I loved the achievements and the unlockables like new guns and stuff, but they went and ruined that with the amount of money you receive every mission. I personally think the co-op feature is a way of Ubisoft saying "hey remember when we made brotherhood and you could have assassins help you? ya lets do that again with friends". I think they have run out of ideas

You mean if you want a badly made arcade racing game. 

Whats the deal with project gotham racing? What happened to them? I loved those games. 

ya see, the thing homy is as you evolved and grown up so are Games, i mean for me when i played NFS MW 2005 years ago, it was awesome, evry body like it, but now after i grown up and played more mature Games, Racing Games, like Shift 2 Unleashed, MW 12 and Rivals, it seem to me idiotic and non sense going around a corner at 200Mph no problem, a car like a Mustang 2005 witch is heavy and not much of a performance car as say the Viper feels exactly the same handles the same, but with modern games and Engines, yes there is still some assistance when it comes to controls but is nearly as realistic as it can be

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

The driving feels a bit Driver-ish. Then again, considering one of the studios making it is Reflections, that's not really too surprising.