LTT DOTA 2 Mini Tournament!

BAPEsta

Some might know that we have another project in the pipeline, it will be much better organized and with set times, those times will be known before everything starts and if they don't suit people they should not join(just to make it easy for everyone).

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

Some might know that we have another project in the pipeline, it will be much better organized and with set times, those times will be known before everything starts and if they don't suit people they should not join(just to make it easy for everyone).

Excellent idea.

Would work heaps better and that way I could participate! :D

Coolermaster Scout 2 Case / ASROCK 990FX Extreme3 Motherboard / AMD FX 8350 8 Core CPU (Stock Speed) / Corsair H100i CPU Cooler / Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 WindForce OC 6GB / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz CMZ8GX3M2A1600C8

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/20323-scout-2-update-build-fx8350-h100i/#entry244058

Has there been any recent news regarding this weekend? I know there was the timed match for this Saturday. 

Has there been any recent news regarding this weekend? I know there was the timed match for this Saturday. 

I keep contact with QRST about everything! He will inform the rest of the team when everything is set and done. I believe some in your team are not able to play saturday and we still have the game between the SEA and EU team to get through. We're having some issues with scheduling that game.

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

I keep contact with QRST about everything! He will inform the rest of the team when everything is set and done. I believe some in your team are not able to play saturday and we still have the game between the SEA and EU team to get through. We're having some issues with scheduling that game.

Oh okay. That is fine thank you for the update I just wanted to put it out there I've been practicing wanted to gauge how much time I had. Now back to the LTT live stream  :P

I had to cut my camping trip short, because I thought the finals were tomorrow. :/

fortunately, I was ready to come home anyway, and my seat in the car will still be used by someone tomorrow.

Will work for electronic components and parts

Reviews: Meelec CC51P - Monoprice 8323 - Koss Porta Pros  - Shure SRH-440 - Shure SRH-550DJShure SRH-840 - Hifiman He-500 - iBasso D4 - o2 Amplifier  -  SkeletonDac

Well hopefully tower you had a nice camping trip nonetheless sir. 

While we're still getting this shit sorted I would like to make people aware of our next project! This will be better organized and not a total failure. 

http://npnpgaming.proboards.com/thread/39/npnpgaming-dota-2-league

Finally, something with a much better time line! 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

I got a message from QRST about a match on Saturday I believe it was. If I could get a confirmation on the time again that would be great. I'm at a different computer so I haven't been able to look at my steam chat log.

I think team MAG had problems with saturday and wanted it sunday.

I don't have a time yet.

Reviews: Meelec CC51P - Monoprice 8323 - Koss Porta Pros  - Shure SRH-440 - Shure SRH-550DJShure SRH-840 - Hifiman He-500 - iBasso D4 - o2 Amplifier  -  SkeletonDac

Yeah, Sunday it is, I think MAG are set on 5PM GMT.

Oh okay. Yea just keep it posted here if possible. I'll be on I don't want to flake on anyone. 

Oh okay. Yea just keep it posted here if possible. I'll be on I don't want to flake on anyone. 

Just talked to QRST, 5PM is the time!

Finals going live in about 40min!

http://www.twitch.tv/npnpgaming

Games and Post-Game interview uploaded.

http://www.youtube.com/user/NoPreyNoPay

I had a church picnic I had to go to, so I could't stay and watch the interview.

good tournament overall, great teams and some close matches.