New Business logo opinions.

Hello, So I do not have a job of any kind and really want to build my own gaming PC but don't have the cash. I really love working with PC's and decided to setup a home business, building custom PC's for Gamers, YouTubers, Twitch streamers, Home and small businesses and the general community. My business name is InfiniTech_ no reason for the name i just liked it. The main reason i am posting here is Because i just designed a logo but I am not sure of it needs changing in any way so I am asking you guys.

There are all of the files i made as well post-88732-0-64417900-1406109186.pngpost-88732-0-73395300-1406109135.pngpost-88732-0-85328100-1406109117.png

Also if you pm me asking for the original files emailed i will

Bapple \ '-' /

Personal Rig - FX 6300 ////// MSI R9 280 ////// ASUS M5A97 R2.0 ////// WD 1TB HDD ////// BitFenix NEOS Case ////// Corsair CX500M //////

Laptop - Toshiba Satellite L850D-12P ////// Tablet - Toshiba Excite ////// Mobile ​- OnePlus One //////

WOW aliasing

Also the "apeture" logo I find is really overdone, and actually looks more like something photography related

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Isnt that the aperture logo?

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

yh i know i got it from some overpriced logo creating site it did have some sort of crown on it but i took it off the colors are distorted as well i was going to put it into an Infinity symbol but it was a disaster.

Bapple \ '-' /

Personal Rig - FX 6300 ////// MSI R9 280 ////// ASUS M5A97 R2.0 ////// WD 1TB HDD ////// BitFenix NEOS Case ////// Corsair CX500M //////

Laptop - Toshiba Satellite L850D-12P ////// Tablet - Toshiba Excite ////// Mobile ​- OnePlus One //////

I could make you a logo :P

Really, For free?

Bapple \ '-' /

sure, any requirements?

yes that you keep the colors on the logo at the bottom right and the font is not a worry i can sort it out. In case you are wondering the font is Purista semi-bold

Bapple \ '-' /

i like it but i something more plain maybe if you through in a infinity symbol which looks like its been painted on or stencil spray painted.

Bapple \ '-' /

yes i really like this one but if you could put a sort of cracked effect where the two colors meet on the infinity logo and a transparent background if its not too much

Bapple \ '-' /

yes i really like this one but if you could put a sort of cracked effect where the two colors meet on the infinity logo and a transparent background if its not too much

a1f3eab283.png

thanks dude i really appreciate this ill pm you

Bapple \ '-' /

I don't mean to offend any of you, but neither of those actually look good enough for a business.

seriously simplicity is better than hard on the eyes i mean look at AMD, intel and nvidias logos any one could draw them

Bapple \ '-' /

seriously simplicity is better than hard on the eyes i mean look at AMD, intel and nvidias logos any one could draw them

I agree. But there's still a lot of accuracy going on.

As an example, I took NewAndreas last post. Again, I don't mean to offend you, just pointing things out.

I do like the idea using the infinite symbol, though. I just think there's much room for improvement.

There is an inconsistency which may be done on purpose, but logos used by businesses usually feature mathematic consistency:

post-14155-0-49268500-1406122761.png

I agree. But there's still a lot of accuracy going on.

As an example, I took NewAndreas last post. Again, I don't mean to offend you, just pointing things out.

I do like the idea using the infinite symbol, though. I just think there's much room for improvement.

There is an inconsistency which may be done on purpose, but logos used by businesses usually feature mathematic consistency:

I know, it was a very rushed job :P

Good advice!

I know, it was a very rushed job :P

Good advice!

Keep on practicing, I think you have potential.

For the logo, I think the best one here is post #11.

You might want to lose the the grey box outside of the logo and all dropshadows and move the logo closer to the text.

Keep the colors, I like them.

yes i know i have heard it before its a photography logo not the aperture logo

Bapple \ '-' /

here is a new one

post-88732-0-25028800-1406140277.png

Bapple \ '-' /

Why do you want this aperture like design?

And you really have to anti alias it, that looks horrible.

If you want to stay with those colors and that design, I'd advise something like this.

It doesn't look good though, imo.

post-14155-0-01788400-1406141865.png