Most unknown console game you absolutely love ...

DeViLzzz

According to every single game store in the country...

Battletoads_Coverart.png

But seriously though.

Video%20Olympics%20%281978%29%20%28Atari

The simple mechanics, and playing it with your friends never got old.

Auto modellista, not sure how populair it is. But no one seems to know it, and tbh the game actually isn't really good, but i really love the anime style.

Auto_Modellista_Coverart.png

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

I had Auto Modellista on the Gamecube. Great style but the tracks weren't that interesting.

Raw Danger!

Raw Danger is a Japanese action-survival game that was released in North America for the PlayStation 2 in 2007. You get to play as 6 characters and you have to escape a city being destroyed by flooding. It has choices in the same way that Mass Effect does. These choices dictate the ending of each character's story and their relationships and the ultimate ending of the game. Got that game for $5.

I don't think Raw Danger is too well-known of a game. Plenty of gameplay footage on YouTube, but I don't know of many people who have actually heard of the game. It really is an interesting game. Some of the character's stories are actually quite interesting. And some of the character interactions or choices you get are funny or just downright weird. 

1057897_orig.jpeg

Oh, and another one is Downhill Domination for the PS2. It's BMX racing down a mountain. Pretty basic, but I loved the tracks and the fact that there were lots of them. I had it a long time ago, but it got destroyed. I went to a video game store called Revolution (where they get in old games for various systems and sell them) not too long ago and I asked one of the owners of the store if they have seen Downhill Domination, and the lady who was there said "In the 15 years we've been running this store I've only seen it twice". Seems uncommon. Hope I can get a copy soon.

I have no signature. There is nothing to see here. Move along.

Auto modellista, not sure how populair it is. But no one seems to know it, and tbh the game actually isn't really good, but i really love the anime style.

I had Auto Modellista on the Gamecube. Great style but the tracks weren't that interesting.

I remember that game. I rented it from VHQ (It was like Blockbuster) one time for my PS2. I wasn't all too keen about the game, but it's been ages since I've played it. I think I might head down to Video Game Trader tomorrow and see if I can find it. Last time I was there they had several copies of the game for the PS2.

I have no signature. There is nothing to see here. Move along.

Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon! I think it was named after a movie called like that or sth like that I don't even know I was very young playing this game on my ps2. Good ol' times.

If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himself.

Shinobido on ps2 used to love that shit

thats unknown? all my friend played it to death with me.

my game would be klonoa

1897539-box_klonoa.png

or disneys hercules

disney%27s-hercules-ps1-2.png

I grew up with the ps1

it's time for some jolly cooperation!

I used to play conker live and reloaded on xbox it was my shit the online was really fun idk if people know about it

System Specs~~~~~

Case-Corsair Air 540                                   CPU-i7 4770k                           Ram-Corsair Vengeance 16 Gbs    PSU-Corsair RM1000

Motherboard-Asus Maximus VI Formula    Graphics-Asus Gtx 780 Ti x2     CPU Cooler-Corsair H100i               SSDs-Corsair Force GS 128/360 Gb       

Okami ftw

It may be obscure, but I wouldn't go so far as to say that's an unknown game. So good though. I hope we see a spiritual successor for the modern era. Something with watercolor graphics like you see in Child of Light—that'd be something to behold.

Im not sure if it has been heard of or not by most people but

Marvel Nemesis Rise of the ImperfectsMarvel_Nemesis_Rise_of_the_Imperfects.jp

Main Rig - Case: Corsair 200R   Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z270-GAMING-K3  CPU: Intel i5 7600 RAM: Corsair H55 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 3000MHz SSD: Crucial MX500 1 TB 

HDD: 2TB WD Green  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1660 Ti 6GB Windforce  PSU: Corsair CX 600W  

HTPC - Case: CiT MTX-007B   Motherboard: Biostar H61MGV3, CPU: Intel i5 2400  RAM: Patriot 4GB 1333MHz SSD: 240GB Toshiba SSD PSU: 180W CIT (Came with case)

Corsair 200R Front Bezel Mod

PS2FightingForceCover.jpg

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

Vigilante_8.jpg

I grew up with this PS1 game.

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Captain isHypnophobic of the LTT Conglomerate.

I imagine it's mostly been forgotten because it was on Sega Saturn, but Clockwork Knight was amazing.

Critical Depth on the PS1.  It was by the same people who did Twisted Metal and had basically the same gameplay but underwater in 3 dimensions.  I guess it got bad reviews because it was too hard for the reviewers, but if you weren't a noob it was a lot of fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJUmXs07VY4

Dis track?  Jesus christ why'd we even fight a war?  - Ron Cadillac

Posted Image

Great game!

CPU: Intel i5-4690K  COOLER: XSPC Raystorm 750 EX240 w/ Ice Dragon White Nanofluid MOBO: MSI Z97 GAMING 5   RAM: G.Skill Sniper 8gb 2X4gb 2133   PSU: Corsair GS800  GPU: SLI MSI TWIN FROZR GTX 760 4GB CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe    STORAGE: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 128GB, WD BLACK 1TB, WD GREEN 1TB, SEAGATE BARRACUDA 1TB, WD BLUE 320GB KEYBOARD: Ducky Zero DK2108S MOUSE: Logitech G600 

Posted Image

Don't know how many of you played this but when I grew up nobody played this when It came out. I loved it

CPU: Intel i5-4690K  COOLER: XSPC Raystorm 750 EX240 w/ Ice Dragon White Nanofluid MOBO: MSI Z97 GAMING 5   RAM: G.Skill Sniper 8gb 2X4gb 2133   PSU: Corsair GS800  GPU: SLI MSI TWIN FROZR GTX 760 4GB CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe    STORAGE: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 128GB, WD BLACK 1TB, WD GREEN 1TB, SEAGATE BARRACUDA 1TB, WD BLUE 320GB KEYBOARD: Ducky Zero DK2108S MOUSE: Logitech G600 

Some simpsons game for the GameCube, absolutely loved playing it with my friend.

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

Some simpsons game for the GameCube, absolutely loved playing it with my friend.

Probably this:

Simpsons_Hit_And_Run.jpg

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

Probably not that uncommon since it was made by Rockstar but most people went for Tony Hawk for their skating game. Thrasher: Skate & Destroy was way better though. Much more true to skating. Way cooler soundtrack too.

81.jpg

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

The Simpsons: Hit and Run

Literally none of my friends have heard of the game.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Road Trip Adventure on ps2

YES OMFG YES!!!!

We all got left behind.

This game. Spent waaaaaaaay too much time on my PS1 playing it 

:P

Harvest_Moon_Back_to_Nature.jpg

Probably this:

Posted Image

That game was actually a lot of fun