*Unofficial* Top Gear UK Fan Club!

terrytek

I was hoping for Netflix. Looks like I'll have to get Amazon Prime.

See I'm a 21st century digital boy,
I don't know how to live but I've got a lot of toys. 

I was hoping for Netflix. Looks like I'll have to get Amazon Prime.

Yeah I was thinking Netflix would be a better home but hey, Amazon Prime is fine by me. I'm just happy they're back

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

Agreed completely

See I'm a 21st century digital boy,
I don't know how to live but I've got a lot of toys. 

I honestly would wish they would cater to both Netflix and Prime. there are some people who haven't even heard of amazon prime, a.k.a my dad. so i wished it was on netflix more than amazon tbh

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Without a doubt they are not happy especially that Hammonda and May left. I expect it to be even worse if the new Top Gear is a flop.

If it's anything like the American tg, then it will be truly cringe worthy. Nothing but rip off skits of what the British tg did, and in execution too.

They not only steal ideas, they steal the way those ideas plaid out... Just pathetic really.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Lol, hammond and may was offered like £1m to continue their contract, and I think they outright throw that offer out the window tho, once a clarkson always a clarkson :D