*Unofficial* Top Gear UK Fan Club!

terrytek

Also, it is a six year waiting list to go and see the show in the actual studio. 

I've been waiting for 2 years for tickets to this show >.>

That was the episode where they had to build a bridge over a river like in... some film I can never remember. 

Well, this is the only TV-PG show I've watched that actually has a middle finger in it. Every other American show I watch has no middle finger or swearing, not even the word crap.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I've been waiting for 2 years for tickets to this show >.>

I've been wanting to go to the show, but I live in America, hehe. :D

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I wasn't mentioned in the op?

Terry.. I am

dis1_zpse53f3e5f.gif

Well, you should be. I didn't think of you as a fan.

Well, this is the only TV-PG show I've watched that actually has a middle finger in it. Every other American show I watch has no middle finger or swearing, not even the word crap.

Top Gear is PG? They swear all the time on the BBC. The only channel there is no swearing on the show is Dave and that is because they are reruns and shown throughout the day. Not words like fuck, but shit and others like that. 

Especially James with his famous "Oh Cock."

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Top Gear is PG? They swear all the time on the BBC. The only channel there is no swearing on the show is Dave and that is because they are reruns and shown throughout the day.

Here in america, it says TV-PG, no joke. I understand there's swearing, but ahem, it's fricking TV-PG!!! God, make it TV-14 or something.

Here in america, it says TV-PG, no joke. I understand there's swearing, but ahem, it's fricking TV-PG!!! God, make it TV-14 or something.

hammond-head-laugh.gif

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Well, you should be. I didn't think of you as a fan.

A9M4WtC_zps599dfb1e.gif

hah. He looks so high in that gif xD

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

The Hovervan episode is by far my favorite.

Air 540, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 4770K, SLI EVGA 980Ti, 16GB Vengeance Pro 2133, HX1050, H105840 EVO 500, 850 Pro 512, WD Black 1TB, HyperX 3K 120, SMSNG u28e590d, K70 Blues, M65 RGB.          Son's PC: A10 7850k, MSI A88X gaming, MSI gaming R9 270X, Air 240, H55, 8GB Vengeance pro 2400, CX430, Asus VG278HE, K60 Reds, M65 RGB                                                                                       Daughter's PC: i5-4430, MSI z87 gaming AC, GTX970 gaming 4G, pink air 240, fury 1866 8gb, CX600, SMSNG un55HU8550, CMstorm greens, Deathadder 2013

Everybody loves The Great Clarkson.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

I like it too! I love Clarkson as he has a vast knowledge for cars. 

And hammers.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

hammond-head-laugh.gif

America's TV rating system is messed up.

And hammers.

And destroying things.

America's TV rating system is messed up.

There is only one episode that has been really censored, to the point that they took the majority of the news section of the episode out and that was in season ten where they lit pipes. 

It was released around the time of the public smoking ban here, so it was taken off air for some time before censored. 

Richard-Hammond-is-troll-dad.gif

I've been wanting to go to the show, but I live in America, hehe. :D

You can apply and spend 6 years saving haha.

Top Gear is PG? They swear all the time on the BBC. The only channel there is no swearing on the show is Dave and that is because they are reruns and shown throughout the day. Not words like fuck, but shit and others like that. 

Especially James with his famous "Oh Cock."

Well usually if things in the UK are classed not for child viewing they go on after 9PM but Top Gear is on at 8 on BBC and all the time with Dave and I can't say I recall them editing every swear word or gesture. It's one of the most complained about shows and Clarkson is one of the most complained about people but he's still here and he should stay because he's fucking funny and should run England one day.

There is only one episode that has been really censored, to the point that they took the majority of the news section of the episode out and that was in season ten where they lit pipes. 

It was released around the time of the public smoking ban here, so it was taken off air for some time before censored. 

Richard-Hammond-is-troll-dad.gif

lol sucks to be an a murican lol, let me guess they did not censored the pussy energy drink scene

lives on

BAKABT

lol sucks to me an a murican lol, let me guess they did not censored the pussy energy drink scene

Nope.

I love Top Gear. What does it take to join the fan club?  

A Clarkson reference? POWERRRRR!

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

lol sucks to be an a murican lol, let me guess they did not censored the pussy energy drink scene

Nope, that is still around. 

EDIT: That episode was censored in the UK, not sure about the US. 

You can apply and spend 6 years saving haha.

Well usually if things in the UK are classed not for child viewing they go on after 9PM but Top Gear is on at 8 on BBC and all the time with Dave and I can't say I recall them editing every swear word or gesture. It's one of the most complained about shows and Clarkson is one of the most complained about people but he's still here and he should stay because he's fucking funny and should run England one day.

Not everything, but vocal swearing most certainly. 

Also, James is a goof. 

ymOmexs.gif

And hammers.

Well, what I love about him is, whenever a competition,  he gets good cars. Good Old cars :D

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

I have a story about Jeremy Clarkson. 

As the majority should know, Jeremy is a journalist too. He applied for a job at the Northern Echo in 1984, which is a news paper in the north east of England. The Northern Echo were supposed to give the job he had signed up for to Jeremy, but by accident, they had given it to Peter Barron, who is now the Chief Editor (from what I can remember from a lecture last year). As they both had the same hair style at the time, the employer stated. "I wasn't supposed to give the job to you, but that other curly haired bloke that came in and applied. (Jeremy Clarkson)." 

By this fault, we now have Top Gear and the highest paid BBC presenter in BBC history.

My entire media year at 6th form burst out laughing. 

Also, James is a goof. 

Incorrect, Richard is a midget and Jeremy is an oaf. James however is The Lord of Lego, Meccano and all old children's toys.

Also, any person who likes cars should have a gender at this collection of pictures on the BBC website http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/in-pictures-28408408

Funny story about Clarkson. I went to top gear live once, and when they did the cool wall, jezza came up to me and asked my opinion on a certain car (VW passat CC). And guess who got it right? Seriously uncool car.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Incorrect, Richard is a midget and Jeremy is an oaf. James however is The Lord of Lego, Meccano and all old children's toys.

Also, any person who likes cars should have a gender at this collection of pictures on the BBC website http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/in-pictures-28408408

Funny story about Clarkson. I went to top gear live once, and when they did the cool wall, jezza came up to me and asked my opinion on a certain car (VW passat CC). And guess who got it right? Seriously uncool car.

That kinda sucks. If only they were able to do a review on the Supra or a Skyline at least.

So, did this fan club die? I don't want it to. :(