AnotherTechGuy
Go to solution Solved by airdeano,

Is there a way to delete a LTT account? I'm not fishing for people saying "don't leave," or anything like that, I'm just interested to see if there's a system to do so?

only administrations can remove an account. you'd have to PM Windspeed36 to request account removal.

I don't think there is, if you want it deleting then I think you need to contact the members of staff

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

pretty sure only admins can delete accounts

CPU: AMD FX-8120 | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Contac 30 | Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 | Memory: Kingston 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 | Storage: WD 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7870 | Case: Thermaltake Chaser MK-I | PSU: Thermaltake Black Widow 850W

Is there a way to delete a LTT account? I'm not fishing for people saying "don't leave," or anything like that, I'm just interested to see if there's a system to do so?

only administrations can remove an account. you'd have to PM Windspeed36 to request account removal.

Thanks for the speedy responses guys, especially on a negative topic

The fuck mate? don't leave me and your child.

Even then accounts shouldn't be deleted, they should just change the password/username/displayname/email. As when you delete accounts it can ruin topics.

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

I'm sure than sure an admin would be more than happy to delete an account rather than someone being denied a request then purposely causing a storm to get banned.

No i asked like not even a month ago they said no.