Best designed PC case in your opinion?

melias24

Hey guys, i know there's allot of awesome PC cases out there these days, but in your opinion what is your favourite PC case? Mine is the NZXT h440 (red/black and also the razer one) and i'd love to know what everyone's favourite PC case is!

~Elias

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

The Aerocool X-Predator Case

H440 Razer and black blu (red is mainstream) and a enthoo pro. Im struggling on wich to get :)

† TTCF Member † Jesus loves you! Have a good day and stay techie!

The Corsair 250D. It is the only watercooling-optimized mITX case that is affordable, built well + actually small *cough* BITFENIX *cough* and good looking.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

none i will probably use my next build without a case until i design my own

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Obsidian 550D Master Race

corsair550d-1b.jpg

corsair550d-3b.jpg

137033-13.jpg

137033-5.jpg

137033-6.jpg

I posted many best pics and also it's my opinion and mine is right so I win because of that and also because: Reasons

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

The Corsair 250D. It is the only watercooling-optimized mITX case that is affordable, built well + actually small *cough* BITFENIX *cough* and good looking.

I read that as 350D and I was like what? 

Best designed? Designed for what? Most cases have a specific use-case in mind. I love me a node 304. 

Hmmm...

My favorite case design aesthetically, is the 900D. However, I hate the terrible qualities of brushed aluminium, and it's got too much plastic for me.

My favorite case design mechanically, is the TX10 from CaseLabs. I've watched review after review, and build after build with this thing, and I just love it. Space isn't really an issue for me, and this is a monster case, that comes with all of the bells and whistles.

Favorite Size conscious case: I'm a fan of the Air 540.

Case: Lian Li PC011-D - CPU: 3900x - GPU: 2080ti Reference - Mobo: Gigabyte - Ram: Corsair 4x16gb 3200MHz - SSD: 2TB Samsung Evo NVME

Everything Phanteks. They're amazing.

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

Anything Phanteks is making...

Everything Phanteks. They're amazing.

All of this...

Now that Phanteks have announced their mATX line, I'm going to have to go with the Phanteks Enthoo Mini XL, the first no-compromise m-ATX case.

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

Hey guys, i know there's allot of awesome PC cases out there these days, but in your opinion what is your favourite PC case? Mine is the NZXT h440 (red/black and also the razer one) and i'd love to know what everyone's favourite PC case is!

~Elias

In My Opinion The Best Designed Case is the Corsair Air 540

In Terms Of Functionality It Really Gives you an "A" Grade Airflow

The Sleek Look is OutStanding

The Dual Chamber Design Took The Cake From The Table

I Love Dogs and Video Editing

Volumes by external dimensions:

Volume Corsair 250D: 28.1 L

Volume Bitfenix Phenom: 30.86 L

The difference is not that big. Of course the Prodigy is silghtly retarded with it's handles making it 36.26 L. Only around 4 L more and you have the volume of the Arc Mini R2

250D is a bit fatter than the prodigy and won't fit most airline's overhead cabin so this whole thing about 250D being portable is pointless. whereas the prodigy will fit just fine + it has got handle and support FULL length GPU like the Vapor R9 290X.

250D is a bit fatter than the prodigy and won't fit most airline's overhead cabin so this whole thing about 250D being portable is pointless. whereas the prodigy will fit just fine + it has got handle and support FULL length GPU like the Vapor R9 290X.

"handles"

Yeah, handles made out of plastic.

I never said it was portable, I said it was small. I personally don't care about whether it fits in an airplane overhead because I don't fly, nor do I transport my PC farther lengths than which can be traversed in my car.

The most important part about this topic is the last word of the title. "Opinion"

The 250D is shorter (height) than the Prodigy, can in theory take a heavier system (since there is no worry of the plastic handles cracking -- something I have seen happen before), has more sensible I/O placement, is a better built case and it is better looking in my opinion.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

The Black Box :P

Build quality is amazing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_SNhi7-UWQ

fd-ca-def-r4-bl_10_small_0.jpg

CPU: i5-3570K GPU: Sapphire R9 280X Vapor OC MOBO: Asus P8Z77-M RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 16GB. PSU: Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 7 rev 2 

SSD: 1x Kingston HyperX 3K SSD 120GB, 1x Crucial M4 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Black 1TB

"handles"

Yeah, handles made out of plastic.

I never said it was portable, I said it was small. I personally don't care about whether it fits in an airplane overhead because I don't fly, nor do I transport my PC farther lengths than which can be traversed in my car.

The most important part about this topic is the last word of the title. "Opinion"

The 250D is shorter (height) than the Prodigy, can in theory take a heavier system (since there is no worry of the plastic handles cracking -- something I have seen happen before), has more sensible I/O placement, is a better built case and it is better looking in my opinion.

handles aren't made out of plastic and is very strong, check out singularity videos on youtube, that case is very good for water cooling. the whole point of having a small case is for portability. I don't hate the 250D but I just think their cooling options are limited i.e. tower air cooler, full length gpu. they do look good (eventhough not as good as the prodigy in my opinion) it takes up more room on a desk than the prodigy coz it is wider

handles aren't made out of plastic and is very strong, check out singularity videos on youtube, that case is very good for water cooling. the whole point of having a small case is for portability. I don't hate the 250D but I just think their cooling options are limited i.e. tower air cooler, full length gpu. they do look good (eventhough not as good as the prodigy in my opinion) it takes up more room on a desk than the prodigy coz it is wider

????

Yes, the handles are made out of plastic, unless I am crazy.

@Jaybird are they made out of plastic or metal?

To the bolded point, I say not necessarily. It takes up more room on a desk widthways because it has a more intelligent layout which doesn't make cable management or PSU compatibility a pain in the ass. The 250D is part of the Obsidian Series for a reason. It is a watercooling case, not an aircooling case. They even made the case so it perfectly fits an H100i. And it can fit a full length GPU just fine. It can fit a VaporX R9 290X or almost any GTX 780 Ti (with the exception of the K|NGP|N, DirectCU II and Classified because of their absurd height.

????

Yes, the handles are made out of plastic, unless I am crazy.

@Jaybird are they made out of plastic or metal?

To the bolded point, I say not necessarily. It takes up more room on a desk widthways because it has a more intelligent layout which doesn't make cable management or PSU compatibility a pain in the ass. The 250D is part of the Obsidian Series for a reason. It is a watercooling case, not an aircooling case. They even made the case so it perfectly fits an H100i. And it can fit a full length GPU just fine. It can fit a VaporX R9 290X or almost any GTX 780 Ti (with the exception of the K|NGP|N, DirectCU II and Classified because of their absurd height.

they are made of plastic. just a very strong plastic. 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Corsair 900D FTW. If only they made it lighter. it's like a wrecking ball (no miley cyrus reference).

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

H440 Razer and black blu (red is mainstream) and a enthoo pro. Im struggling on wich to get :)

the razer H440 or the upcoming Be Quiet! m600 case, i would drop the ODD section on the h440 without doubt just because a white didn't get me over, but the m600 has a ODD, is black and silence optimized, so it is pretty hard on what case it would be.

the m600 it is.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

Mine because its mine, and fuck your opinions. 

:D

Old shit no one cares about but me.