What product would you like to see us review that we haven't yet?

Slick
Message added by colonel_mortis

Suggestions should now be posted in

You can also post Tech Quickie suggestions in

16 minutes ago, Chaos_Sorcerer said:

Could you guys do a smartwatch buying guide for 2018? I know they're kind of out of the trend now, but one video could do wonders for the few of us who are interested in picking one up. 

As someone who is still stuck with a Pebble Time Steel, I'd love to hear what else is out there. Still waiting on a "no compromises" alternative that has several days of battery life, personally..

3 minutes ago, Fullmental said:

As someone who is still stuck with a Pebble Time Steel, I'd love to hear what else is out there. Still waiting on a "no compromises" alternative that has several days of battery life, personally..

Keep waitin' :(

Was actually just talking to Alex at work about this situation today.

Just now, LinusTech said:

Disappointing to hear, but I'm not exactly surprised. I think the closest I found on my own was the FitBit versa, but it's got other problems...I'm still disappointed there are no other long battery life, always-on screens :( 

52 minutes ago, LinusTech said:

Yay!

Night Fury 2.0:

Spoiler

Intel Core i5-6500 / Cryorig H7 / Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H / Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz / EVGA GTX 1070 SC / Fractal Design Define R5 / Adata SP550 240GB / WD Blue 500GB / WD Blue 1TB / EVGA 750GQ 

Daily Drivers:

Spoiler

Google Pixel XL 128GB / Jaybird Bluebuds X3 / Logitech MX Master / Sennheiser HD 598 / 

I'd like to see Taran review himself. 

A new review on the windows mixed reality headsets (Hp, acer, and sucH) now that they are under 250$ . 

Also a review of  a desk for computers (like those with cable management and other choices?) I believe at this point a computer desk even if its an ikea one, are a must have if you want to have your computer cables in a place. or something haha.

I wouldn't mind if Linus and crew took a look at some Canadian providers that do pre built systems, be it Alienware, Memory Express or whatever.   Unlike our friends to the south we got far fewer options in the great white north and what choices we got and the quality may vary.   It would be interesting to see what choices do exist and how the quality matches up.     Bound to be some people who want highly customization choices with no comprimises and options without doing the fuss themselves.   I speak as one of them.  With NCIX being one of the well known choices gone people need to look elsewhere but the question is where.

I like to see the new power supply of cooler master, the K450 and K550.

On 7/29/2018 at 5:15 AM, DEST98 said:

-snip-

Why not.... but i have a doubt about the product's durability and keeps it performing for a long time, for this price a prefer buy a standard ssd 2.5 

On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 11:17 PM, Chaos_Sorcerer said:

Could you guys do a smartwatch buying guide for 2018? I know they're kind of out of the trend now, but one video could do wonders for the few of us who are interested in picking one up. 

I'd love this too.  My Moto 360 gen 2 battery life has finally annoyed me to the point I'm looking for something new. 

"And I'll be damned if I let myself trip from a lesser man's ledge"

ISP's our local ones in B.C. then all the others in the US and Canada region by region. You might have to do a lot of research on them. What gives you the best bang for the data buck.

Please review this: Sounds interesting.

Recon Sentinel - https://www.reconsentinel.com/

WHAT IS A RECON SENTINEL?

The (Patent Pending) Recon Sentinel is a small, inconspicuous cyber security device designed to add a layer of detection and protection above and beyond traditional anti-virus, anti-malware and firewall solutions. Designed for ease of use, the Recon Sentinel works with all routers, firewalls and wireless access points, compliments your existing antivirus and anti-malware solutions, will automatically update itself and detects malicious behaviors rather than relying on signatures. Need to manage multiple Recon Sentinels for multiple locations or businesses? No problem. Our cloud based management or mobile application will manage all your Recon Sentinels, no matter where you are!

The "Strap" by Woojer ads haptic feedback to your torso. Useful for console and PC gaming as well as music. Seems interesting as a concept but I feel like it might not be the ground breaking experience it claims to be.

https://www.woojer.com/strap/

Do the Surface Go. I'm literally typing this on it and I'd love to hear your opinions.

Main PC

AMD Ryzen 5 2600X (Overclocked)

AMD RX 580 8GB

ASRock X470 ATX Motherboard with Wi-Fi

16 GB 2800 MHz RAM

256 GB M.2 Boot SSD

1 TB 7200RPM HDD

Deepcool Matrexx RGB Case

HP Pavilion 14/15 with ryzen. something like this 

https://store.hp.com/CanadaStore/Merch/Product.aspx?id=4BP82UA&opt=ABL&sel=NTB

####################  CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2500U

####################  GPU: Radeon Vega 8