What product would you like to see us review that we haven't yet?

Slick
Message added by colonel_mortis

Suggestions should now be posted in

You can also post Tech Quickie suggestions in

Hey, saw this the other day and it came up in the pub and we had a good discussion as to just how well it would work. So a good trustworthy review of it would be good

Item: myo - Control your computer by making hand gestures. 

link: https://www.thalmic.com/en/myo/

I know its not released yet but maybe sometime in the near future?

Any of the laptops on https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j4evy35ifDU8SAzswyqpNrxDL8tnwzrbHrxpt342pwc/edit?usp=sharing google doc. I'm planning on getting a laptop for school soon (around August) and need some help picking one of those my price range is around $600.

EDIT: What about how to get an audiophile setup? Like how to use AMP/DAC and which ones are best etc. Like a whole video just about sound cards, AMDs, DACs, etc.

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!

That's a tough question considering the fact that you have reviewed so many good products over the years and I am not even sure of everything you have reviewed recently.

Not specific reviews but what would be VERY interesting if you have not done it already:

Best 140mm fans as far as airflow/dB/static pressure/PWM/case.

Best fan controllers available?

Best All-In-One Liquid Coolers: lowest temps/dB with and without original fans.

Best possible audio scenarios? Not only best on-board audio available today but also sound card and speakers comparisons. Too often audio is overlooked or just considered to be good enough but which are the creme of the crop?!

The future: GTX 800's, DDR4, PCI-E 4.0, Skylake, Cannonlake, thoughts, predictions

SATA Express and M.2...Best products/methods/implementation.

i7-3770K @ 4.5GHz, ASRock Z77 Extreme4, G.Skill Sniper 8GB DDR3 1866 @ CL9, ASUS GTX 780, CM HAF XM, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB, WD Black 1TB x 2, EVGA SuperNOVA G2 850W, BenQ XL2420TE 24" 144Hz @ 1080p, CM Nepton 280L, Noctua Industrial IP67 2000RPM 140mm PWM Fan x 6

Any bluray optical disc players/writters. XFX Powersupplies they're pretty good & i've never seen a quality video review about it ,

Asus and Pioneer both make a 16x Blu-Ray ODD that's the fastest on the market. As for XFX PSUs you obviously haven't looked hard enough there are tonnes of reviews; Linus has reviewed the 1000W 1050W and 1250W Pro series and Newegg has done the 550W-850W 

Dreadnaught: Intel Core i7 970 3.2GHz, Silverstone TD-02, ASUS Rampage III Extreme, Kingston Fury White 24GB 1866MHz, Crucial BX100 250GB + Seagate 2TB SSHD, AMD Radeon Sapphire R9 390 Nitro, NZXT S340 White, Bitfenix Fury 650W, BenQ XL2730Z.

PhilipsFidelio L2 headphones http://www.usa.philips.com/c-p/L2BO_00/black

Dreadnaught: Intel Core i7 970 3.2GHz, Silverstone TD-02, ASUS Rampage III Extreme, Kingston Fury White 24GB 1866MHz, Crucial BX100 250GB + Seagate 2TB SSHD, AMD Radeon Sapphire R9 390 Nitro, NZXT S340 White, Bitfenix Fury 650W, BenQ XL2730Z.

Sorry if this has been mentioned already but I'm not reading 6 pages of products.

Linux (any distro you want).

i'm a potato

A maxxed out http://www.bto.eu/ laptop, contact them, they are really chill guys and they will most likely send you a maxxed out review unit. Other than that, OSX.

Interested in Business and Technology

SilverStone sg07 or sg08

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Hmm Dell XPS 12 and Windows 8.1. I use 8.1 and I honestly don't understand all the hate. Maybe I haven't had do perform any tasks that it doesn't excel at but I'm genuinely curious why you guys don't like it.

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

Elgato game capture card.

Elgato game capture card.

That inspires me.

A showdown of a decent range of capture cards, PCI-E and external. 

Including the Elgato Game Capture HD.

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

Dell XPS 12/13.

Project Insomnia

CPU: Intel i5 4670K @ 4.6 GHz.   CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken x40   Motherboard: ASRock Z97 Extreme6   Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8Gb.   Graphics Card: EVGA SC Geforce GTX 780 Ti   Power Supply: EVGA G2 850W   Case: NZXT H440

The Bitfenix power supplies.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

I dont know if is possible yet but the corsair RGB!!!!!!

Phanteks Luxembourg, plzzzzzzzzzz

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz