What product would you like to see us review that we haven't yet?

Slick
Message added by colonel_mortis

Suggestions should now be posted in

You can also post Tech Quickie suggestions in

ASUS STRIX RX 570 4 GB - https://mdcomputers.in/asus-rog-strix-rx570-o4g-gaming.html

with old CPU's

A budget PC 

CPU - i7 3770 @3.4 Ghz  ; Cooler-  Antec A30 

Mobo - MSI H-61m P20(G3) ; RAM - 12 GB DDR3 ( 1x4 + 1x8 Dual Channel)

PSU - Corsair VS 450(grey label) ; GPU - Zotac GTX 1060 3GB Mini

Storage - 120 GB SATA SSD for Windows and PUBG; 500 GB HDD for other games

Case - Cheap ATX case

XP-PEN 22E PRO. One of  the best alternatives versus a Wacom Cintiq, just for 570$ instead of like 1700, 2k $, etc. Is pretty amazing for the price, and has dropped like 300 bucks recently ! :O.  For no real reason, is perfectly fine. Just aggressive strategy. I guess, "could" be happening as (wild guess)  Wacom countered the unstoppable alternatives market recently with a (quite nice, just 16 is not a pro size) new 'non-pro'  Cintiq line, which is not pro just due to the size, as the other lacks are not show stoppers,, (or maybe they'll get stuck only in this 16" model) where their 16" has gone as low as 650$ (it's low for the brand). But you probably would need someone at LTT familiar at least (probably the designer) with graphics making and digital drawing/painting (ahem...yay...if only I'd live in Canada...). I have this one -mostly- as a planned purchase... at some point...

Note: Any so called (while thinking about Cintiqs) "alternative" brand is probably pretty eager for whatever form of review. Could be an interesting talk. Even from slightly known channel owners, let alone something as big as LTT ! They tend to contact people (I've been contacted by other brands, and I don't even have a channel!) to make a review, people who can draw or paint or both, but surely they would see as amazing a review or just a mention from LTT. As a fast note, among the alternatives, XP-PEN and Huion could be the ones winning more terrain lately. I have a strong preference for XP-PEN, about the two, for technical reasons. Other strong one is Artisul.

https://www.xp-pen.com/goods/show/id/342.html

843769722_12(1).thumb.jpg.4d94fe5e416608be7e72f39c613526b9.jpg

Probably one of the biggest champions of mouses Logitech MX518 is making comeback as renewed version now. Would love to see review of the new one.

I was browsing YT when this hilarious add popped up. It was for a product called Xtra-PC. It claims that in this thumb drive there is an entire operating system (doesn't specify which one) that you can use instead of the one installed on your PC. Also, they claim that it can drastically increase the speed of your "old, slow laptop" without "shelling out hundreds of dollars for a new one." I know this won't actually work but I thought it would make for a hilarious video.   Website https://go.novilean.com/extrapc YT at    https://youtu.be/e2NpJVIpSWI

16 minutes ago, _coywolf said:

Maybe do a mic comparison again now since its been a while since LTT has done one and i feel that there's been enough change in the market to quantify doing one  https://www.bluedesigns.com/products/ember/

That would be pretty cool and on the topic of audio, a video about some of the best audio solutions you can get on a budget and even with space constraints (thinking something like a university halls room/college dorm room type space). And yes this is prompted by wanting to upgrade my sound solution in my uni room but not having the space (nor really the money or permission) to set up a surround sound system and also kind of wanting something more than a soundbar.

|| CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 (@3.9GHz) || Motherboard: ASUS Prime B350 Plus || Cooler: Arctic Freezer 33 eSports Edition || GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 SC || Memory: 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB C16 (@2933MHz) || SSD: SanDisk 128GB || HDD: WD Blue 2TB, Toshiba 2TB, Transcend 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM550x || Case: Fractal Design Focus G || Monitor: 2x AOC 23” I2369VM IPS Full HD, Samsung 32" LED TV Monitor || Mouse: Logitech G703 Wireless || Keyboard: Cooler Master MK750 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) || Speakers: Dell Stereo Speakers || Headphones: Sennheiser HD 4.40 BT / Samsung Galaxy Buds ||

Guys I really trust your honesty, opinion and reviews. Could you PLS review the top model Thinkpad P72 (Xeon Quadro P5200 4K 128GB RAM 5TB storage.... completely decked out specs for the P72)
I am finding ZERO reviews anywhere online, and it has been many many months since release.

I need to know its going to work and worth the investment before spending ~$5K on a laptop.

Thank you :)

15 hours ago, _coywolf said:

Maybe do a mic comparison again now since its been a while since LTT has done one and i feel that there's been enough change in the market to quantify doing one  https://www.bluedesigns.com/products/ember/

That would be awesome. But I think it would be even cooler to compare USB Mics, 3.5 mm Mics (I don't know the official term), Gaming headset Mics such as the Steel Series Actis Mic, and the newer version of the Senhiser One/Zero, and the mod mic (that would make for a perfect sponsor!)

Just a note about the Actis Mic is that they need to make sure to tweak the settings in the application for the Mic. This is because the default setting makes the Mic sound like utter crap, but if you change the settings it sounds almost as good as, if not better than, the Senhiser One/Zero mic.

The 8 pack Orion pc .  The $48,000 version 

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/8pack-orionx2-dual-system-extreme-overclocked-pc-intel-core-i9-7980xe-and-intel-core-i7-9700k-fs-006-8p.html

And a comparison of one of equal spec that you have built yourselves to see how much can be saved and how much performance difference there is , considering overclockers claim there's is the fastest pc in the world lol . 

On 2/26/2019 at 2:13 AM, Colb said:

The 8 pack Orion pc .  The $48,000 version 

How about...... no.

Linus might as well save that money for a better car :P

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones

Ring and their product lineup of doorbells and security cameras.

Lunix Is An Illegal Hacker Operating System

| [CPU] Intel i7 5960X (4.5GHz) | [Mobo] ASUS Rampage V E10 | [RAM] G. Skill Ripjaws 4 64GB (8x8GB) | [CPU Cooler] Custom Acrylic | [OS Drive] Samsung 970 Pro 512GB M.2 SSD | [Storage] WD Black 4TB (x2 RAID 0) | [GPU] ASUS GTX 980 (x2 stock) | [PSU] Corsair AX1200i | [Case] Corsair 900D | [Keyboard] Corsair K95 Platinum | [Mouse] Corsair Dark Core RGB | [speakers] Logitech Z906 | [Monitors] ASUS VS278Q-P (x3 27"s) |

How about some crazy collaboration:
Do some (old) RISC Workstation/Server Reviews together with Wendel.

Or good old CRT with high refresh rates for gaming (something like IIyama A901HT wich I deeply miss)...

Or Windows NT 4.0 vs. Windows 95....

Something "out of the box" thingy...

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

Vlogging equipment :) Or camera, sound, lighting for someone wanting to get into doing YouTube videos.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 3.8 GHz 6-Core Processor Motherboard: N7-B55XT-W1: [US-3DTC1-N] N7 B550 Motherboard - AMD B550 Chipset with Wi-Fi and White Cover  RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER 8 GB Gaming OC 3X Video Card Case: Corsair Carbide Series 275R ATX Mid Tower White with Tempered glass  Storage: WD_BLACK 2TB SN770 NVMe Internal Gaming SSD Solid State Drive - Gen4 PCIe, M.2 2280, Up to 5,150 MB/s   PSU: CORSAIR RM Series (2021), White, RM850, 850 Watt, 80 Plus Gold Certified, Fully Modular Power Supply Display(s): 1xMSI Optix MAG272CRX 27.0" 1920x1080 240 Hz Monitor 2x ASUS VZ239H-W 23" Full HD 1080p IPS HDMI VGA Eye Care Monitor Cooling: Corsair H100i RGB PLATINUM SE 63 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 SE Mouse: Razer Lancehead Tournament Edition: 5G Optical Sensor 16,000 DPI Sound: Audio-Technia ATH-M20x Professional studio monitor Headphones, black.  Operating System: Linux Pop!_OS with KDE Plasma desktop environment Mic: Elgato Wave:3

linktr.ee/Elektra57

check this out, original LG V20 battery - 3200 mAh, this monster - 10000 mAh (regular battery not powerbank)

11.png

$69 PC vs cheapest new ryzen pc, the $69 PC is great but it's probably not going to last you 10 years.

Plus I have a feeling that within 122 years you could get a 580/ 4 GB more Ram/ and the 2600 for like $200

Sure you're not going to play every game with the 200 g e, but for $50 more you could play most games even if you have to lower the resolution to 720P.

but if you've never had a gaming PC before do you really want to spend $1,000 if you don't know whether you're going to actually get into PC gaming?

Has there been a comparison of PCIE Riser cable/mounts yet? I feel like that could be interesting.

Y'all should do a round up of Monitor Arms. Particularly of the three monitor variant.

Find whichever one is the best value per dollar.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Quite honestly sound scoops. You already promised this video and lied. Honestly you bet against the internet and lost. Take your lumps.