What product would you like to see us review that we haven't yet?

Slick
Message added by colonel_mortis

Suggestions should now be posted in

You can also post Tech Quickie suggestions in

1 minute ago, iKingRPG said:

But it's 17 inch. This is like for a portable laptop monitor to use as second screen.

Most portable monitors up until a few years ago have mostly been over USB and require DisplayLink support. This makes it hard to use portable monitors as anything but another screen for a laptop or desktop. This one accepts input via HDMI, making it vastly more useful than those USB monitors.

I bought a 15" HDMI USB powered monitor a few years ago when I had a miniITX build since I still traveled around in my car. This made it much easier to take my desktop with me than also having to pack a 27" monitor, among other fun things like plugging the monitor in a USB power bank along with a Raspberry Pi that I made into an emulator box, turning the whole setup into a portable game console.

Hp g4 z8 workstation .

I’ve ended up with one but getting real world info on them is a bit touch and go , maybe working out how to get the ES chips working in them ... and coolers that will work 

On 7/22/2014 at 10:30 AM, Slick said:

Specific products please! Links greatly appreciated :D

Windows hello accessories for desktop users? Like some sort of iris scanner?

My Machines:

I know. I need to update this. And I will. Eventually. 

On 7/22/2014 at 6:00 AM, Slick said:

New RTX 2060 all Variants after tomorrow's CES 2019 Launch

Cheap 95 Plus certified power supply from china.

< link removed >

1600W-Bitcoin-Mining-ATX-Power-Supply-For-BTC-ETH-Antminer-S7-S9-D3-R4-L3

Edited by LogicalDrm

If you want me to see your reply, please tag me @Faisal A

Lenovo Z5 Pro GT: A Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 competitor except that its got a larger screen to body ratio, a Snapdragon 855 and 12 gigs of RAM. For about 600 bucks. https://item.lenovo.com.cn/product/1003596.html

Love to see a thorough review of wireless home lighting options including smart bulbs and hard wired options.  Could include integration with Echo Dot, Google Home etc, phone apps etc.  This is a growing industry.  Lots of options out there.  Good and bad

I personally think that Linus and Crew ought to review at least some of the stuff in the link below. Apparently, SouljaBoy makes tech products now.?

Just to show you how stupid it is, here's an excerpt from the website itself.

SouljaPhone: "64 Gb of ROM"

Read-only memory... HMMMMMMM

https://souljawatch.com/collections/all

If we get a video on this my life will be complete

Keep Learning
2023-Present: Senior Technical Advisor

2020-2023: Communication Infrastructure Engineer & Project Manager

2015-2020: Senior Systems Administrator

2013-2015: Server/Network Architecture Engineer

2011-2013: Systems Administrator

if you could do a "how we edit our videos" video like how taran did it but more about how you come up with the scripts and other stuff

The Razer gaming router ? 

I am currently looking into getting a new keyboard and this caught my eye. 

AUKEY Mechanical Keyboard LED Backlit Gaming Keyboard with Blue Switches, 105 Keys (UK Layout) 100% Anti-ghosting with Metal Top Panel and Water Resistant Design for PC Gamers and Typists (Black) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B071HBFN2T/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_KXznCbMN2RNSH

I know you have done budget keyboards in the past but it would be nice to see another cheap mechanical keyboard shoot out. 

guess whos back

the Huawei Matebook Pro X

and the recently revealed at CES Huawei Matebook 13

On 7/21/2014 at 8:30 PM, Slick said:

This is more of a category than a product specifically, but I would really like to see more peripheral reviews. Keyboards, mice, etc. Maybe not so much on the side of headsets, because you know, Sennheiser and Massdrop is already featured quite a bit. I'd like to see a lot more about other types of key switches as well. I have always seen a lot about Cherry MX reds or browns, and would be very interested to see what you guys think about other switch types. I know, I could just go buy a keyboard and try it, but what if I dont like the sound/feel? I've searched many times for keyboard and switch reviews and they always sort of fall flat, or the production quality is horrible compared to what you guys do. So, hopefully you guys will take it into consideration. 

Another great thing I'd actually really like to see is more prebuilt systems as well as case reviews. Im always interested to see how they compare next to other prebuild counterparts. I know you guys did the secret shopper recently and that was actually awesome! Maybe you guys could do a similar style video but with both lower and higher price points as well? I've seen a lot of system integrators having options as low as $650(USD), and would be fun to see what they could do as compared to what you can do if you build it yourself.  

I'd like to see a review on the G-sync compatible freesync monitors and how well they fare against a real g-sync monitor and if freesync on those monitors still works better than g-sync.

NV-Adaptive-GSync

Most of all the AOC G2590FX, as this is a sub €200 (179 atm) monitor with 1080p 144hz and the cheapest Gsync 144hz 1080p monitor I can find is €380.

Desktop

CPUi5-6600K MotherboardGigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P CPU Cooler: Thermalright True Spirit 120M Black/white RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB DDR4 2400Mhz GPU: Gigabyte 1070 HDDs: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 RPM  SSDSamsung EVO 850 500GB PSU: Coolermaster 550W 80+ Gold Case: NZXT S340 (White) with a white led strip ;)

Laptops

Dell 7577

CPUi7 7700HQ RAM: 16 GB DDR4 2400Mhz GPU: GTX1060 Max-q HDD: 1TB 5400 RPM  SSDNVMe 512GB SCREEN: 4k IPS 15.6"

Macbook pro 2018

CPUi7 RAM: 16 GB DDR4 2400Mhz GPU: Radeon Pro 555X 4GB Storage256GB SCREEN: 15"

More rasbairy pie kits/ hats that make a full system.

I mean if a $50 phone has a 1080p screen and the power to emulate Dreamcast.

Well I know Raspberry pie systems could do more, and then upgrade it with the rasbairy pie4, or the bannaa pie.

Soon rasbairy pie sised systems could emulate GameCube and 3ds, all in a $35 SBC.

I'd love to see a review of the new Razer Blade Stealth 2019 (I see you using one in your new dark mode video, Linus. Hopefully you're already planning a video ;) )

How did fortnight get so popular? And was there a battle royal game like this bepfre hunger games? AKA fortnight in Minecraft

I would love to see some more SBC systems on LTT YT. They are flourishing and one particular system the ODROID XU4 is definitely worth the look!!!

Trying out some SBC based OS's on this thing would be fantastic!!!!

especially emulators