What product would you like to see us review that we haven't yet?

Slick
Message added by colonel_mortis

Suggestions should now be posted in

You can also post Tech Quickie suggestions in

Dreadnaught: Intel Core i7 970 3.2GHz, Silverstone TD-02, ASUS Rampage III Extreme, Kingston Fury White 24GB 1866MHz, Crucial BX100 250GB + Seagate 2TB SSHD, AMD Radeon Sapphire R9 390 Nitro, NZXT S340 White, Bitfenix Fury 650W, BenQ XL2730Z.

I know that this isnt very specific but maybe do more joke reviews like I dont know a chair review

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Commodore 64

i7-4770k @3.5GHz | 2 EVGA gtx 780 SC ACX in SLI | AsRock Xtreme4 z87 | Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1600 | Corsiar HX-850 | NZXT Phantom 410 |                                                                                                                                                   CoolerMaster Siedon 120XL AIO Water Cooler | X-Star 1440p 27"

Lenovo y series great laptops they deserve a reviewing chance seriously though pretty decent and especially for the price please review it

My Cheap But Good Rig: I7-3770s, Intel Motherboard (actually made by intel), 16gb DDR3, Nvidia Gtx 1070, 250gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 750gb HDD, Evga 500 BR power supply

Phanteks Mini XL.

Oh and they need to do some coolant reviews, UV coolants and what not. Test the brightness, UV reactivity, how it reacts to being a loop for 6 months, etc.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I think I just creamed my trousers... But that price T_T

Indeed that's an expensive beauty ._.

Bye LTT. That was an interesting journey on this board. At least here you see how not to do it. I'll go shaking my head about this place.

Best hand lotion lol?

Best cream for treating that carpal tunnel pain?

@Slick I've looked, yall don't have a review of the Gigabyte GA-Z97MX-Gaming 5 motherboard.

Newegg link because I'm 'Murican: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128716&cm_re=Gigabyte_GA-z97MX-gaming_5-_-13-128-716-_-Product

Would love to hear yall's opinion on it since I recently got it.

ASROCK Extreme 9 Motherboard!

"Audiophilia... when you start to hear voices in your head."

Just bought it and I want to know what's wrong with it (I haven't found anything yet) :D http://powernotebooks.com/configure.php?special=1723

PC specs: Sager NP8268, GTX880m w/ 8 GB DDR5 VM, i7-4810MQ 2.8/3.8 GHz, IC Diamond Thermal Compound, 16GB RAM at 1600 MHz 2x8, 256 GB Crucial M550 series mSATA3 SSD, 1TB 7200rpm HD, Killer Wireless, Bluetooth 4.0. Window 8.1 (Because W7 was more expensive)