What product would you like to see us review that we haven't yet?

Slick
Message added by colonel_mortis

Suggestions should now be posted in

You can also post Tech Quickie suggestions in

On 7/22/2014 at 1:30 AM, Slick said:

Specific products please! Links greatly appreciated :D

Please review Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 LTE (SM-T805), and the missed oportunity for consuming multimedia and playing games, instead of having consoles or laptops.

I can point out my experience, and pros and cons of having a tablet with a big screen and huge power (back then)... better today with Samsung Galaxy Tab S 3 gama.

Reviewing a old product, and learning what most people missed out by not having a great device could be a thing before Samsung launches the ubber-antecipated Samsung Tab S 4, which surfaced on Feb/18 in a benchmark site gfxbench.com ( news at Sammobile.com ) and recently (like 24h ago) on Techradar.com

Seriously... having a big tablet with perfect image, great sound and nice specs make most content consumption much more positive than having any other device (laptop, huge smartphone that you have to handle with 2 hands, desktop with one screen, etc.)
PM me please. I think I can help you write a great video.

Btw, my 2 nephews and several friends took my advice on this and back me up that big tablets are a tech-life-changer.

otg, big batteries, external keyboard, HDR, 10.5" screen, 2K res, loud quality sound, durable, 4G giant phone, tethering / wifi hotspot, wireless charging, S pen, kids, video, gaming, Android, Andrdoid mods, upgra

Take care, and take care of somebody else.
George Carlin: Jammin' in New York 1992

</>

On 7/19/2018 at 11:10 PM, theKingOfT.E.G.Harry said:

Any device with Windows 10 Home is automatically out of any of my lists. It's unrespectfull for manufactureres and Microsoft it self to push a non-networking OS in 2018!

</>

On 7/19/2018 at 12:12 PM, bassam said:

please reveiw dell precision m6600 workstation its a beast

That product is no longer available to buy from the manufacturer or other stores.

But finding a similar one would be a great video review... to contrast and making a point that the "new" thermal-throtling-Apple-MacBook-Pro-more-overpriced-than-ever is BS!!

Perhaps... it would be a funny video grabing a laptop for video-encoding/editing for 1/2 the price, making it a Hackintosh and beating in Cinebench and Prime95, as well as Adobe Premier.

Perhaps, bashing on Apple (which is more than deserved), making several Hackingtoshes with several laptops that are more spec-powerfull and less expensive. Like Intel and AMD computers :P

</>

On 7/4/2018 at 3:44 PM, Dlog said:

Kotatsu type computer desk heated by i9-7980xe on some kind of radiator. Potential for best winter pc desk imo.

https://www.ebay.com/p/Square-Kotatsu-Table-Heater-Top-Reversible-White-60x60cm-From-Japan/2130111045?

iid=153085467840

Wow!!! This product is a nice inspiration for a great DIY. It's basically a static-wall-heater-panel with 4 legs...

</>

On 7/7/2018 at 6:27 AM, clevernation126 said:

xps 15 9570 with the i9

DBrand could skin it and sponsor that review.
Also, I bet that this laptop -- which is €1000 more cheaper -- could beat the new Apple MacBook Pro thermal-throtlling BS if converted into a Hackintosh.

LMG here's a 1M views video....

</>

On 22/07/2014 at 1:30 AM, Slick said:

Specific products please! Links greatly appreciated :D

Maybe the sahara p15 and p35 cases? £45 for 3 rgb fans and tempered glass? bargin

Main Rig

CPU: i5 8600k
Cooler: Deepcoo captain 240 ex white
Motherboard: Msi Z370 Pro Carbon
RAM: 16GB (2x8) Galax HOF DDR4 3600Mhz white
SSD: OCZ trion 200, adata sp900

Graphics Card: Galax GTX 1080ti HOF

Case: Nzxt S340 elite white
Power Supply: Gamemax RBG 1000w gold rated fully modular

On 6/13/2018 at 7:58 AM, NavXIII said:

Hey y'all,

I was in the market for a screen protector for my S9+, and while normally I get one from Spigen for every phone I had in the family for the past couple years, Spigen doesn't seem to have one for the S9+. Instead, they got something called "Screen Protector GLAS.tR Nano Liquid", which is a wet wipe that you rub on your screen and the solution fuses with your screen or something. It claims to have a higher hardness than your average phone's oleophobic coating and might potentially cover up tiny scratches in the oleophobic coating.

I tried searching for reviews online, and anything currently on Youtube about it is garbage. A few people asked about it on Reddit and various forums but many responders to those threads simply called it snake oil with no explanation. I discovered a few other similar products like "Nanofixit Phone - Nano Liquid Screen Protector", and a few others that I simply cannot remember at the moment. There are also a few products that claim to remove scratches or restore the oleophobic coating like "Crystal Armor Fusso Cell Phone Fingerprint Oleophobic Coating", and "Nanofixit Scratch Remover".

Of all these products, there seems to be very little third party info about them. It'll be pretty cool if we can get a video or two about whether or not these products are more scratch resistant, can fix scratches and micro scratches, and endurance of the coatings. LTT does have one video about a wet applied liquid screen protector, but that was from 2012 and it was tested on a Blackberry. 

I have a Samsung Galaxy S9 (not +) and also been relutant to get "Liquid Screen Protector" because it doesn't make any sense, and like you, I haven't read or watched any positive and reliable review.
Also, I haven't searched for long. I have a original Samsung ClearView case, and thus, have been using it and DBrand skins to enhance resistence, and it's a good-enough combo for me, at the moment.

Sure hope this kind of products get desmistified from Linus, in probably a video of the segment "Sh*t manufacturers say".

</>

On 21/06/2018 at 10:40 PM, LoganTNZ said:

GSX 1000? Its surround sound seems like a great idea, and many peoole say that its the best implementation of surround sound yet

https://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-1000-Gaming-Audio-Amplifier/dp/B01LDTP484/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1529617072&sr=8-2&keywords=Gsx+1000

Sh*t manufactureres say, or A never noticed great product?

</>

On 21/06/2018 at 8:50 AM, Ling said:

Linustechtips, you must review the updated version of this laptop with 8th gen Intel CPU and the blessed 144Hz screen you asked for in your previous version review!

@LinusTech

Link: https://www.gigabyte.com/Laptop/AERO-15X--i7-8750H#kf

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

</>

On 20/06/2018 at 3:24 PM, lyudhistira said:

Well, i think if LTT guys could make a "Top 5/10" lists on laptops in several categories like: budget, all round/multimedia, content creation, gaming, and all sort of stuff. That would be great image.jpeg.ed26dbb6bf8463a3dece9e992d7b9519.jpeg

With so many features being subjective, that is rather difficult. Maybe a Top 5 for each Quarter of the year? I like the idea, and perhaps it could be a TechLinked series.

</>

Ticwatch pro review

I haven't seen a smartwatch review in a long time. This particular watch has a dual screen feature, which helps saves on battery life and has an "always on" screen, making it better than the iwatch. Any plans to review this?

13 hours ago, josencarnacao said:

Sh*t manufactureres say, or A never noticed great product?

A never noticed great product :)

Good ol Oukitel! Give her a review.

64B344E1-1CBC-470C-B3C8-201C600FCEC2.jpeg

Current Rig

Thermaltake Tempered Glass Chassis W/ 3 LED Fans
Side Mounted MSI GTX 1070 8GB Armour Edition
Gigabyte Gaming 7 Mobo
KabyLake i7 7700k
Thermaltake AIO Cooler - Dual RGB Fans
Corsair 16GB DDR4 3000Mhz
EVGA 750w PSU
500GB Samsung EVO M.2
750GB Crucial SSD
1TB WD HDD
Win 10 Pro

touch overlays like this green touch for 10 point touch on the big screen and at its price its not that bad if you are in the few of us who want a 55" or 65" touch does it work or is it crap more or less for this add on option for touch.

https://www.amazon.com/infrared-without-interface-free-drive-monitor/dp/B078X8R9Z3/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1532471717&sr=8-3&keywords=touchscreen+overlay&dpID=31iWdFBArwL&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

not sure if this is the right spot for this...but I have a video idea....

Cat Fight

Cat5 V Cat6 v Cat7,etc

testing at a variety of distances in the real world to see if there is any actual results for the end user.

bonus points for a cat'o'9 tails being made

Could you guys do a smartwatch buying guide for 2018? I know they're kind of out of the trend now, but one video could do wonders for the few of us who are interested in picking one up. 

Night Fury 2.0:

Spoiler

Intel Core i5-6500 / Cryorig H7 / Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H / Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz / EVGA GTX 1070 SC / Fractal Design Define R5 / Adata SP550 240GB / WD Blue 500GB / WD Blue 1TB / EVGA 750GQ 

Daily Drivers:

Spoiler

Google Pixel XL 128GB / Jaybird Bluebuds X3 / Logitech MX Master / Sennheiser HD 598 /