Rock N Roll :D

xMishax

Hey :D do you guys know any good rock n roll bands like Stone Temple Pilots?  Something similar to them :D just got into rocknroll and want some more good bands !!!

Hey :D do you guys know any good rock n roll bands like Stone Temple Pilots?  Something similar to them :D just got into rocknroll and want some more good bands !!!

You might like Foo Fighters. Go listen to Pretender of Best of You.

How about some progressive metal instead eh?!? Tesseract, Animals as Leaders, The Contortionist, Opeth....

Edit: just kidding, though you might just like OPeth

I personally don't enjoy 9-string guitars, but that doesn't change the fact that they look awesome as hell!

Well I can tell you some rock bands, even if they aren't very similar. I really love The White Stripes, Arctic Monkeys, Eagles of Death Metal (not metal), Muse, Queens of the Stone Age, The Raconteurs, The Strokes, Two Door Cinema Club, Kaiser Chiefs, The Hives, 

IDK if this is your type but i love boston

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_8eXEasSDI

Then their is my elementary school principle... he is the main singer here

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."