Also not a great photo but shows what I have going on in the 5.25" bay area

ZLLhj5C.jpg

SSD mounted on the back, also brushed aluminum

aevLNOG.jpg

Another shot of the Platimax sticking out, this time from the back

AU8S21W.jpg

Enjoy :)

*rainbow drools*

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

Damn I need a fucking DSLR.

On topic : Very good job.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Oh god I'm not the only person in this world that has a Lepa PSU anymore.

Very nice build BTW, everything in black makes it very unique.

VIDEO GAMES                                  Max Power Build Log

Great build!

what camera?

My Rig: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

At the time of the photos it was simply for mining, so CF bridges didn't matter much. I need more black ROG ones though. The shiny orange ones are quite awful.

Nikon D7000. I think I used the basic 35mm F1.8 for all these. 

Thanks for the nice comments guys :) still have a little more work to do on it.

That is one clean build  :) 

Welcome to the forum too!

CASE: FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4  |  MOBO: MSI MPOWER Z77  |  CPU: Intel i5 3570k @ 4.4 GHz  |  CPU COOLER: NOCTUA NH-D15  |  GPU: EVGA GTX 770 SC |

PSU: CORSAIR AX860 W/ RED BRAIDED CABLES | SSD: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250 GB | HDD: WD BLACK 1 TB | FANS: 3x NOCTUA NF-A14 | MONITOR: HP W2371D

KEYBOARD: CM STORM QFR MX BLUES W/  PBT KEYCAPS  |  MOUSE: LOGITECH G502 | MIC: AUDIO TECHNICA AT2020 | HEADPHONES: SENNHEISER HD 558

wow that is one sexy beast, one question,  what tubing is that ? it looks awesome.

Very beautiful, i really love it

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Only 1x 480 rad? What are them temps? Also, why 280x and not 290x/780ti?

(And that old ass xeon? ^^)

But i have to say: This is one MOTHERFUCKING SEXY BEAST! *-*

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

very nice build great tubing and that all black is beautiful i love the sort of tubes you use

i noticed 1 thing but am not sure you probably go for quad cfx but i see only 1 bridge on the 2nd and 3th gpu did you forget this or put it on later ?

More rads are coming... once I get back.

7970/280X for life man. It was built during the mining craze when 290(x) were nearly impossible to find. With X58 4x 290(x) would probably have a little bit of bottlenecking anyway.

It was built for mining so CF bridges weren't really a concern. I need more black ROG ones anyway.

any chance this rig might be torn apart to make way for a X79 board?

will be nice to see a Rampage 4 Extreme or Black to match your water cooling parts

with the X79 you can game with 4 way CF

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

Nah I actually sold my R4BE in May. Wasn't too impressed and it doesn't have the same "special" feel as the R3BE. Despite that sexy mono block we made for it. I haven't quite decided if I'm going to keep my SR-2 rig or not, if I don't I'll probably eventually move this one into my STH10 for the extra cooling, since I'm definitely not selling that. Got to pick up an X99 setup sometime in the future for test bench setup though.

I really don't game too often. Busy year coming up probably won't be able to take full advantage of this setup very often sadly.

Nah I actually sold my R4BE in May. Wasn't too impressed and it doesn't have the same "special" feel as the R3BE. Despite that sexy mono block we made for it. I haven't quite decided if I'm going to keep my SR-2 rig or not, if I don't I'll probably eventually move this one into my STH10 for the extra cooling, since I'm definitely not selling that. Got to pick up an X99 setup sometime in the future for test bench setup though.

I really don't game too often. Busy year coming up probably won't be able to take full advantage of this setup very often sadly.

X99 sure looks promising, i will be waiting how the X99 blocks will look like

keep this casing 

900D is really overused IMO

dual GPU rigs will look classy over 4 GPUs IMO 

I have never been a fan of the Silverstone TJ07 for some reason but holly crap, that looks so god damn amazing, I genuinely love it and that has converted me too on the case haha. 

Great work!

PC: Corsair C70 Arctic, FX 9370, Corsair H80i, Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3, Corsair Vengence 16gb, Palit JetStream GTX 970, OCZ Vertex 4 128gb and Western Digital Blue 1Tb + 500gb, Antec Gamer 520w

Peripherals: Logitech G19 and SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Toshiba L50-A: i7 4700mq, 8gb, 1TB HDD, GT 740M 2gb

X99 sure looks promising, i will be waiting how the X99 blocks will look like

keep this casing 

900D is really overused IMO

dual GPU rigs will look classy over 4 GPUs IMO 

Oh definitely agree on the 900D. I had an 800D back in the day but wasn't a huge fan of it. Lots of 900D builds these days. I love my STH10, and I'm a fan of the TJ07 but it's a little limiting. Kind of tempted by the NZXT H440 next.

I have never been a fan of the Silverstone TJ07 for some reason but holly crap, that looks so god damn amazing, I genuinely love it and that has converted me too on the case haha. 

Great work!

Thanks man!

Oh definitely agree on the 900D. I had an 800D back in the day but wasn't a huge fan of it. Lots of 900D builds these days. I love my STH10, and I'm a fan of the TJ07 but it's a little limiting. Kind of tempted by the NZXT H440 next.

yea many build with that casing too

It a nice case but also too many builds based on that casing

CoolerMaster was one of the casing many have overlooked 

many will disagree with me but I kinda like the Stacker 935

if you get another Stacker 915F

you pretty much have a 900D but with a rugged look ;)