Something to put my PC on

legend8887

Currently I have my 750D on the floor (carpet) with the PSU fan facing up. My desk is not wide enough for the 750D. What is something I can buy to place next to my desk to be able to get my computer off the floor? I would like to be able to see inside because it does have a window.

"All you need are 2 wood planks to put under it for airflow purposes."

Currently I have my 750D on the floor (carpet) with the PSU fan facing up. My desk is not wide enough for the 750D. What is something I can buy to place next to my desk to be able to get my computer off the floor? I would like to be able to see inside because it does have a window.

Buy a cheap end table or something to put next to your desk. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

another desk, small but sturdy 

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Put a piece of ply-wood on your carpet and set the PC on that. Done and most affordable solution :D

Build a real desk

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.