Low profile 80mm fans?

Cheesebaron

I have a Synology DS1511+ NAS and the internal CPU fan is rattling, so I want to change it for another one. I just swapped the two rear fans for Noctua R8 fans, but they are too thick to fit between the heatsink and the mount where the original fan sits. So I need something that is approximately half the thickness of an R8 fan, which is 25mm. So something like a 15mm or 10mm thick fan would do.

Any recommendations on what to get? Usually I'd just get a Noctua, but they don't make other fans than the R8 for their 80mm series.

I have a Synology DS1511+ NAS and the internal CPU fan is rattling, so I want to change it for another one. I just swapped the two rear fans for Noctua R8 fans, but they are too thick to fit between the heatsink and the mount where the original fan sits. So I need something that is approximately half the thickness of an R8 fan, which is 25mm. So something like a 15mm or 10mm thick fan would do.

Any recommendations on what to get? Usually I'd just get a Noctua, but they don't make other fans than the R8 for their 80mm series.

There's not really any slim 80mm's from the usual brand names we see. 

"Rawr XD"

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.