Best all in one water cooling kit for bitfenix prodigy?

Swiftech H220

SuperNova: CPU: Intel Core i5 4670k @4.6 GPU: Sapphire R290 Tri-x @1200, @1350, MOBO: MSI Z87 G45 Gaming, RAM: 16Gb HyperX Fury White @1866, PSU: CORSAIR TX750M, CASE: Arc Midi R2, SSD: Kingston 120gb SSD, 
COOLING:
H100i w/ 2x Nb eLoop 800rpm

Check out my build log Black Dawn Check out my build log Supernova

Swiftech H220

Agreed. The reason? it's not a crappy Asetek-made radiator, meaning that it's a full copper radiator, akin to stand-alone radiators for custom loops. :) 

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

If you get the H220 or the Glacer, you can also upgrade to a full loop including your gpu and/or more radiators, since the unit is upgradeable and the included pump in the waterblock is powerful enough to handle even 2 gpus.

SuperNova: CPU: Intel Core i5 4670k @4.6 GPU: Sapphire R290 Tri-x @1200, @1350, MOBO: MSI Z87 G45 Gaming, RAM: 16Gb HyperX Fury White @1866, PSU: CORSAIR TX750M, CASE: Arc Midi R2, SSD: Kingston 120gb SSD, 
COOLING:
H100i w/ 2x Nb eLoop 800rpm

Check out my build log Black Dawn Check out my build log Supernova

Nah that's what I meant all in one ehehehew

@BloodWithIce

@Bagmup

@TheDigitalRealm 

Guys I think you are missing what the OP is looking for. A watercooling kit is not an AIO. I think what he means is something like this : 

The OP said All In One in his title. Sorry dude.... :/ 

Nah that's what I meant all in one ehehehew

LoL.

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

The OP said All In One in his title. Sorry dude.... :/ 

LoL.

Yes but an AIO is unequal = All in one watercooling kit. The thing I linked a video of is an watercooling kit and guess what? It's all in one box. :P 

Or CM Glacer if the H220 isn't available...same cooler.

Agreed. The reason? it's not a crappy Asetek-made radiator, meaning that it's a full copper radiator, akin to stand-alone radiators for custom loops. :)

Uhmm I forgot to mention that Im using a Socket 1150...will it still be compatible?

Yeah mate, they come with brackets for most cpu's. 1150 is the most common.

Whats better H220 or Glacer 240L?

They are literally the same cooler, just that the Swiftech is only available in some regions and the CM in others.

Ohh just checked and swiftech h220 is only available..what other options do I have? The h220 has a  history of having a bad pump