Acer H236HL bid, Opinions, and if possible...

Let's not argue over grammar. Help the OP or don't post.

It was a side post but he felt so inclined to take the conversation further. In my original post was about the topic originally. So before you bitch me out read further back.

PC Specs: CPU: Intel i7 4770K / CPU COOLER: Corsair H100i / Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120Gig and Seagate Barracuda 1Tb / Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming-7 / GPU: EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX / Power Supply: SeaSonic M12II 850watt / Case: Corsair 750D 680 Coaster

Let's not argue over grammar. Help the OP or don't post.

i have told you my experience with the particular monitor... get something else 

After reading this I looked into the Asus MX239H, the fact that it doesn't have DVI its rather dumb and is 40 dollars more for each, which kind of sucks. So as of now i am sticking with the Acer monitors unless someone else has a better suggestion ?

| Gaming/Folding Rig: | 4770k @ 4.4GHZ w/ Thermaltake Extreme 3.0 | Asus Maximus VI Hero | 2x DirectCUII GTX 780 Ti @ 1208mhz | Corsair Vengeance 2x8GB | Seasonic Platinum 1000w | Samsung 840 256gb | 1TB WD Blue | Corsair C70 | 3x ASUS MX239H Monitors |

After reading this I looked into the Asus MX239H, the fact that it doesn't have DVI its rather dumb and is 40 dollars more for each, which kind of sucks. So as of now i am sticking with the Acer monitors unless someone else has a better suggestion ?

I got the 21.5" version of the Acer H236HL. It's beautiful and has absolutely no ghosting issues if you plan on gaming! I really recommend getting it. The only bad thing is mine has a little gray spot on it which I think is dust on the inside of the monitor. Amazon is going to send me a replacement in 3-5 weeks when they get some in. Definitely buy this monitor dude!

I got the 21.5" version of the Acer H236HL. It's beautiful and has absolutely no ghosting issues if you plan on gaming! I really recommend getting it. The only bad thing is mine has a little gray spot on it which I think is dust on the inside of the monitor. Amazon is going to send me a replacement in 3-5 weeks when they get some in. Definitely buy this monitor dude!

Thank you very much for the feedback, as of right now i plan to do just that haha

| Gaming/Folding Rig: | 4770k @ 4.4GHZ w/ Thermaltake Extreme 3.0 | Asus Maximus VI Hero | 2x DirectCUII GTX 780 Ti @ 1208mhz | Corsair Vengeance 2x8GB | Seasonic Platinum 1000w | Samsung 840 256gb | 1TB WD Blue | Corsair C70 | 3x ASUS MX239H Monitors |

Thank you very much for the feedback, as of right now i plan to do just that haha

You're gonna get the 23" or 21.5"? 21.5" is like $20-$30 cheaper and it's only 1 1/2 in lol. Another good thing is the 21.5 doesn't have PWM which is supposed to be better for you eyes. I'm sure the 23" does too but I'm not sure,

You're gonna get the 23" or 21.5"? 21.5" is like $20-$30 cheaper and it's only 1 1/2 in lol. Another good thing is the 21.5 doesn't have PWM which is supposed to be better for you eyes. I'm sure the 23" does too but I'm not sure,

i would really like to go with the 23 inch, reason being is because the one im using now, sadly, is a 32" Vizio TV so itll be weird enough getting used to it, and ive used my friends 21.5 inch and it felt a little to small

i would really like to go with the 23 inch, reason being is because the one im using now, sadly, is a 32" Vizio TV so itll be weird enough getting used to it, and ive used my friends 21.5 inch and it felt a little to small

Ya I came from a 17" and the 23" was just too huge and I couldn't see myself paying $30 more for 1 1/2 in lol.

Ya I came from a 17" and the 23" was just too huge and I couldn't see myself paying $30 more for 1 1/2 in lol.

We come from opposite sides here haha but we shall both having banging monitors so we all win!! :lol:

Wow didnt even know Acer had any IPS monitors. Either way if you want cheap IPS id go with ASUS.