but 6/10

just testing the z3 camera i44ll3.jpg

lives on

BAKABT

honest truth dont know how to rate photos wheather by pixal or the composition 

but 6/10

just testing the z3 camera 

6/10

Nothing interesting nor too to good quality.

Testing some spooky effects.

hMCoIIs.jpg

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

9/10

Nice lighting.

L2jN2Rr.jpg

Shot on an iPhone 5.

6/10 I like what your trying to shoot but the haze/fog doesn't really add to the photo IMO. Personally i would have walked around a bit so that the sun was behind the windmill, its a bit overwhelming. It would be nicer if you went lower to the ground/water it gives me a good result. 

In this photo i am up the hills and got my sister to stand in front of the sun. The background is the highland of Scotland and loch lomand. I edited it a little in light room turning up the reds and blues in curves. 

20031456313_4a442ec2be_c.jpgLookingOut by Bro Pro, on Flickr

@Tam3n

7/10

Not too interesting.

-snip-

Taken with my LG G3, so expect some noise, Also, I added a little HDR effect.

8/10

If I were to rate it for a smartphone camera I'd give it a 9 though, or 8.5.

The photo is pretty cool but it lacks something.

Here's more of the same :

-snip-

I just have to say I'm actually quite impressed with how those photos turned out!

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

I just have to say I'm actually quite impressed with how those photos turned out!

LG G3 takes some great shots :D

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Photo above me has already been rated so I will just post. These images were quickly snapped at work and I literally couldn't see the screen due to the sun so they are what they are no settings changed just point and hope shots.

mRx3E20.jpg

C6me5tn.jpg

8WMBCtn.jpg

HIc3Eqz.jpg

Kt7lLVj.jpg

sGhalKp.jpg

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary numbers and those who don’t

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

Photo above me has already been rated so I will just post. These images were quickly snapped at work and I literally couldn't see the screen due to the sun so they are what they are no settings changed just point and hope shots.

Ill have to say 7/10. They are nice shots and are composed well, but they dont really have anything really interesting going on. Also, i recommend just posting one photo at a time on this thread. Multiple photos make it much harder to rate, so just choose your favorite next time.

Here is a photo i took this past weekend at a cars and coffee.

21038688978_8cf9805dd6_k.jpgcorvette zo6 by Tauss ., on Flickr

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

9/10, Selective color isn't my thing but man that car is sexy

This is a pic from my Paris trip about a month ago

20361572784_1ffbcd6f35_o.jpgParis Trip 2015 by Flight1sim, on Flickr

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

9/10, Selective color isn't my thing but man that car is sexy

This is a pic from my Paris trip about a month ago

20361572784_1ffbcd6f35_o.jpgParis Trip 2015 by Flight1sim, on Flickr

9/10 I like the composition, colors etc seem pretty good, little bit much blues/greens in the right. Wish the girl on the far right wasn't cut off, a quick crop would help out I think.

Here's a picture I took of a sunset when I was up at my friend's cabin in northern Wisconsin.

21150900546_75228f55f4_b.jpgIMG_0130 by Alex Wilson Photography, on Flickr

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!

9/10 I like the composition, colors etc seem pretty good, little bit much blues/greens in the right. Wish the girl on the far right wasn't cut off, a quick crop would help out I think.

Here's a picture I took of a sunset when I was up at my friend's cabin in northern Wisconsin.

7/10, i like the contrast and colors, but i feel the scene lacks interest. I dont see anything that really grabs my attention.

Another cars and coffee pic

21043679700_d5a638920d_o.jpgford gt by Tauss ., on Flickr

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

@moderategamer You still need to rate the photo above you.

@1823alex someone else posted between you and flight1sim, would you be so kind as to rate their photo too?

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

6/10 I like what your trying to shoot but the haze/fog doesn't really add to the photo IMO. Personally i would have walked around a bit so that the sun was behind the windmill, its a bit overwhelming. It would be nicer if you went lower to the ground/water it gives me a good result.

In this photo i am up the hills and got my sister to stand in front of the sun. The background is the highland of Scotland and loch lomand. I edited it a little in light room turning up the reds and blues in curves.

20031456313_4a442ec2be_c.jpgLookingOut by Bro Pro, on Flickr

9/10 great atmosphere and nice colour grading.

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary numbers and those who don’t

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

You rate the photo above you, not some random one

Also post your photo

Nevermind disregard

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Also post your photo

He rated the photo that he had previously missed. It's all good. 

15" MBP TB

7/10, i like the contrast and colors, but i feel the scene lacks interest. I dont see anything that really grabs my attention.

Another cars and coffee pic

21043679700_d5a638920d_o.jpgford gt by Tauss ., on Flickr

8/10

Not sure if I like the colour grading that you've done in this image, but besides that I think it's a solid shot.

_DSC3214.jpg

Another photo from the same set as the last

_DSC3215.jpg

Also post your photo

Nevermind disregard

Yeah sorry the mod made me go back and rate it for some reason. Regardless it's a nice shot [emoji16]

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

Anything i could do to improve it? As it did get a 9/10 there must be something that's not perfect.

Anything i could do to improve it? As it did get a 9/10 there must be something that's not perfect.

I would say change the model to someone of age and no relation. I am saying that not out of a Perry capacity but because it is quite an adult theme so I feel an adult would be better suited. but I mainly gave it a 9 because I was begrudgant about having to go back and rate it which is completely not you fault it really is a great looking image but I'm no photographer so don't take my word for it.

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

I would say change the model to someone of age and no relation. I am saying that not out of a Perry capacity but because it is quite an adult theme so I feel an adult would be better suited. but I mainly gave it a 9 because I was begrudgant about having to go back and rate it which is completely not you fault it really is a great looking image but I'm no photographer so don't take my word for it.

Ok I wanted to stay out of this thread, but seeing your photo... you've done a good job, especially considering the lens you are using.  You don't need to change the person in the frame.  However it's not easy to rate a photo because you are showing us a singular piece.  Do you have photos of the same scene, with your sister in it, taken from different angles and perspectives?

The only thing I would say right now, consider investing in a wider angle lens if you enjoy taking photos like these.  18mm on your camera is 28.8mm on a full frame, that's not very wide at all.  Get something like the Tokina 11-16 f/2.8 which can be considered a pro lens for a cropped sensor.

I am not sure how you were focusing, but I also suggest you utilize a hyperfocal distance calculation if you haven't done so.  This way you can keep the close subject and the background in an acceptable level of sharpness.

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

8.5/10 It's a nice photo, just not sure what to really even be looking at though.

Sorry about not rating your photo, you posted as I was typing my post and I had already posted before I saw your post. I would give your photo an 8/10. The subject matter is mildly interesting but the table it is on has a lot of image noise there and the edges are also extremely weird and out of focus, I just don't like those 2 things. Otherwise great image.

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!

8/10

Not sure if I like the colour grading that you've done in this image, but besides that I think it's a solid shot.

Interesting, I can't say I am to keen on photos of peoples house burning down, unless of course it is yours in which case this is an odd reaction. But alas the image is sharp and the lighting looks great. 7/10, loses some because I am not sure on the theme.

20632554913_26f692e797_k.jpgDSC03901 by Mopman94, on Flickr

|| Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 || RAM: 32GB (4x8GB) Corsair DDR4 Vengance (3000) || Motherboard: ASUS Prime B450-Plus || Graphics Card: Gigabyte RTX2070 || Storage: 750GB SSD (2 Drives), 3TB HDD (2 Drives) || Case: NZXT H500 || Power Supply: be quiet! Pure Power 11 600W || 

snip

I like the photo. I wish that it was either closer or had the flower in the right fully in the photo. I'm viewing this on my phone so.... I think it could use a bit more contrast but that may be my screen. 7/10

Im currently travelling, so one from my travels (Samsung Note 4, Instagram edit) ...

http://www.daelophotography.com/Personal/Cell-Phone-Shots/i-v3dGrNS/A

CPU AMD Ryzen 2700 X / Motherboard  / RAM 4 x 4GB  / GPU Zotac 1080Ti Amp Edition / Case Fractal Design Meshify C / Storage Samsung 850 PRO / 1TB WD Black & 2TB WD Green / PSU / Cooling Noctua / Keyboard Ducky Shine 2 / Mouse Logitech G700 / Sound O2 Amp/DAC & Audioengine A5+ speakers