Rate the Photo Above you

Yeah, apparently it's impossible to upload to the forum from a mobile device. Or at least from my particular mobile device.

Also all you really need to take HDRs is a camera in which you can modify the exposure. Then just take three or five separate pictures with ranging exposure (on a tripod of course) and put them together in software. 

(edit) Oh and also just to have less text only posts here's an example taken with my Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ8 and edited with Luminance HDR. The effect in this one is quite unnecessarily wild and you can make it tamer if you want.

attachicon.gifMökki talvi 2011-2012 resize.jpg

Jesus that is nice, love the sun's rays coming through the tree's, you should be very proud of that :)

EDIT: My post doesn't count so everyone disregard it.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

I'll give 6/10, the blurriness is getting to me lol

its artistic :P

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

its artistic :P

Is that code for 'I f**ked up the shot' :P

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

8698380952_4f4f95036f_c.jpg

8698381744_48bfec1d67_c.jpg

8698377732_38edbba9f4_c.jpg

10/10 also I can't see the Southern Cross, damn nice picture anyway mate, I love the southern sky because there is or seem to be a lot more to look for compared to the north.

I took this while out for a walk yesterday, I don't think it is as good as the others but not too bad, something about the sun and the colour catches my attention but I wish I had a better camera.

100_2279_zps4cd672ea.jpg

10/10 also I can't see the Southern Cross, damn nice picture anyway mate, I love the southern sky because there is or seem to be a lot more to look for compared to the north.

I took this while out for a walk yesterday, I don't think it is as good as the others but not too bad, something about the sun and the colour catches my attention but I wish I had a better camera.

100_2279_zps4cd672ea.jpg

9/10

What camera was it? Infact, that photo might look even better if you darkened it just a tad.

I need more SSDs.

9/10

What camera was it? Infact, that photo might look even better if you darkened it just a tad.

The camera is a Kodak EasyShare C713, I was thinking of darkening it but I like the authentic untouched look.

Toronto downtown, i took this shot in november.

dt07.jpg

Toronto downtown, i took this shot in november.

dt07.jpg

8/10 nice, I've always wanted to go to Toronto, one day maybe.

Guys, please post a photo if you're going to rate someone's!

I love Toronto.

@Doganos is that by Reese Street?3

And no one rated my photo :(

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

I like it, I think it has great potential. But i think there's maybe abit too much light. I guess you took this near a city? Maybe try lowering the blacks or the general exposure. 8/10

-Photo of squirrel removed, available upon request-

8/10 aww so cute :)

EDIT: Ignore mine once again, I don't have any more pictures to share until later when the sunsets again, might pop out with the camera.

I always like skyline photos, would've been even cooler if it was a night shot. But still, I like it: 7/10

Not much of a photographer, but I really like this shot I've done. Maybe went a little too far with the editing, but meh

478397_117221045145347_1140625433_o.jpg

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

Guys, please post a photo if you're going to rate someone's!

I love Toronto.

@Doganos is that by Reese Street?3

And no one rated my photo :(

Oh im sorry i didn't rated a photo in my post, my bad. nice shot of the moon by the way (8/10) i like everything about space  :D

I dont remember if the photo i took is from reese street, i was on a trip for 1 month to see my family. The only thing i remember from street names is Kings street. Amazing city and country i wanna live in Canada.

Sorry if my grammar is bad  :(

P.S nice photos on Flickr, i added you.

Sounds pretty cool, once I have some employment I might invest in some better equipment.

If you guys are interested in HDR, you should check out the HDR photo software that Nik Software( which was bought by google ) has, the software is really awesome and allow you to adjust many things for the HDR image that normally does not exist on other photo editing software. You still have to capture at least 3 picture with variable exposure such as -2, 0, +2  to get the best out of the software, but 5 probably will suffice according to the experience of most people who used the software

I always like skyline photos, would've been even cooler if it was a night shot. But still, I like it: 7/10

Not much of a photographer, but I really like this shot I've done. Maybe went a little too far with the editing, but meh

478397_117221045145347_1140625433_o.jpg

8/10, love the car btw ;) but you could have done more with the composition perhaps at a different angle or closer. the exposure is good though, and the editing is not too far by any stretch of the imagination IMO

9210263342_e8125b1a36_c.jpg

8/10 that beach looks awesome and i really like the bright colours, the two people really help give a sense of space....heres a picture i took with my phone =P xperia T

DSC_0009.jpg

-Anubikai

| i5-4670k at stock until I do a custom WC loop | H80i | Asus Matrix Platinum 7970 at stock until I do a custom WC loop  | MSI Z87 GD65 | 1TB CAVIAR BLACK | 250gb Blue Scorpio | HX750 80 PLUS GOLD modular | 16GB INTEL EXTREME EDITION PATRIOT 1866MHZ | Coolermaster Storm Enforcer with two Red 20cm fans intake and exhaust |

7/10 It's a good close up, nice and sharp. Not sure what that thing is. It kind of looks like a dirty bubble or a round piece of glass lol.

Here is a photo I took of myself while I was camping.

The shutter speed was about 4-6 seconds

post-4819-0-88252200-1374109480_thumb.jp

I can assure you that the image is 100% genuine, no filters or effects :P

Just a cheap Kodak C713 :) also I'd give you 8/10, pretty hard to take a picture of an insect in flight

Here is another one of mine I was quite impressed with and is also 100% geniune with no filters or effects.

100_1519.jpg

I had to rate this one because I love it so much. 9.5/10 The brush in the front give a good foreground, the clouds give a great mid ground and the sun gives a perfect background. I also love the vertical

lens flare the sun is giving off. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the complete blackness on the left and right in the foreground. This would make a great HDR image! I would love to see one of this same shot! :)

I had to rate this one because I love it so much. 9.5/10 The brush in the front give a good foreground, the clouds give a great mid ground and the sun gives a perfect background. I also love the vertical

lens flare the sun is giving off. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the complete blackness on the left and right in the foreground. This would make a great HDR image! I would love to see one of this same shot! :)

Cheers also couldn't do anything for the blackness, the camera really struggled to get that image

Here are a couple more I took today while walking to the store, no need to rate them.

100_2375_zpsb191cfcd.jpg

100_2392_zps79c388ea.jpg

100_2542_zpsdc799a3c.jpg

100_2409_zps3b9f8974.jpg

Please remember to RATE THE PHOTO ABOVE YOU 

*cough* @FireFox *cough*

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Please remember to RATE THE PHOTO ABOVE YOU 

*cough* @FireFox *cough*

Thats a bad cough you have there mate *hands lozenge*

7/10 It's a good close up, nice and sharp. Not sure what that thing is. It kind of looks like a dirty bubble or a round piece of glass lol.

Here is a photo I took while I was camping.

I guess I'll rate this then. At least 9/10. It's amazing what long exposure can do, eh? How long was it? I like how still whoever's in the picture managed to stay.

Ok, my next one is a close-up of my watch and it's awesome dial.

post-801-0-48847800-1374126083.jpg

Bitfenix Shinobi Window, ASUS P8Z77-V PRO, Intel i5 3570k Cooled by Noctua NH-U12S, msi GTX 660 (non-ti) 2GB, Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz 8GBCorsair CX600, Western Digital Caviar Black 750GB, ASUS Xonar DGX, Windows 7 Home Premium, 1995 IBM Model M2 (buckling springs), SteelSeries Sensei RAW, Sennheiser HD 518, A 22" 1680x1050 LG TV, Samsung S27D390H 27" PLS HD Monitor, Crucial MX-100 256GB SSD, RGB Case LEDs from IKEA(no kidding)

I guess I'll rate this then. At least 9/10. It's amazing what long exposure can do, eh? How long was it? I like how still whoever's in the picture managed to stay.

Ok, my next one is a close-up of my watch and it's awesome dial.

attachicon.gifP1050637 edit shrink.jpg

8/10, you should zoom in more closer or crop it more because the background behind the watch is a bit distracting.

9210357656_c288b24e87_c.jpg

snip

I'd give that a solid 8/10, I think the light is even and the image is nice and sharp.

Here's one my first wife took of me and my youngest son:

mesac.jpg

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

100_2279_zps4cd672ea.jpg

It is too cloudy to see the Southern Cross here ATM :(

FX8120 @ 5.0GHz | Sabertooth 990FX | Patriot Viper Xtreme 8GB @ 2133MHz | Powercolor HD7950 @ 1300/1800 | Bitfenix Shinobi XL Modded | Corsair AX850 | Mushkin 120GB & Seagate 2TB | Bitfenix Recon | 5X SP120 PE | 6X Yate Loon 120mm HS

Koolance 200 Res | 2X Koolance 360 Rads | Danger Den CPX Pro | EK 7950 Block | Koolance CPU Block | Bitspower & XSPC Fittings

Green Machine