Rate the Photo Above you

19 hours ago, NuroKnight said:

5/10

The picture seems a bit "boring" compared to other car photos. I dont think it does the car justice imo.

Saw this leopard at kruger national park - South Africa

Sony A6000

Afrika 1376.JPG

I don't know how I would rate it...  As a nature photo 8/10?  The cat seems a bit out of focus.  Maybe my eyes aren't focusing correctly.  I'm also an amateur photographer.

Sony A330 Minolta 50mm lens 1/500sec, f/3.2 ASA800

DSC02515.JPG

Edited by jdm3gee
Added camera and lens specs

6p on set 

IMG_20160310_183736.jpg

when asking on which you NLE shud use to edit video I will tell you to get avid and an mac. life is easy when it just works.

12 hours ago, jdm3gee said:

I don't know how I would rate it...  As a nature photo 8/10?  The cat seems a bit out of focus.  Maybe my eyes aren't focusing correctly.  I'm also an amateur photographer.

Sony A330 Minolta 50mm lens 1/500sec, f/3.2 ASA800

-

It is out of focus indeed, it was taken from a moving jeep :) the leopard was moving alot, and jumped down from the tree just after this picture was taken. I have some other photos where it's in focus, but the framing is not as good.

@polymoth I like the idea of the picture, the only thing that really bothers me is the photo seems crooked.  If you follow the line of the building on the right it works fine, but the horizon is off and so is everything else.  I think you could've composed it better. 5.5/10

I took this on my spring break at Stone Mountain, Georgia.  It's funny that out of all the pictures of the mountain I got, my favorite picture was one of common wildlife..

20160401-DSC_0142.jpg

Nikon D3200 w/ 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 VR @ 200mm f/7.1 1/640s ISO 1600

The settings were a bit wonky because I had just walked out of the RV super early in the morning, saw this and had to snap the picture quickly.  In my opinion the noise didn't turn out too bad.

"You should look up common sense and add it to your vocabulary." - dougdangger 2015

6 hours ago, Aruxx said:

@polymoth I like the idea of the picture, the only thing that really bothers me is the photo seems crooked.  If you follow the line of the building on the right it works fine, but the horizon is off and so is everything else.  I think you could've composed it better. 5.5/10

I took this on my spring break at Stone Mountain, Georgia.  It's funny that out of all the pictures of the mountain I got, my favorite picture was one of common wildlife..

20160401-DSC_0142.jpg

Nikon D3200 w/ 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 VR @ 200mm f/7.1 1/640s ISO 1600

The settings were a bit wonky because I had just walked out of the RV super early in the morning, saw this and had to snap the picture quickly.  In my opinion the noise didn't turn out too bad.

9/10. If the sun was shining of the rock or maybe the squirrel that would have been better. 

DSC00261.png

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

7/10 too centered but great angle otherwise

DSC00435.JPG

Sony WX500  -  f/3.5  -  30 second exposure  -  ISO 800

Need help deciding on building computer?  Message me, I can help decide on parts.  

Love a good star shot :) 8/10 seems a little grainy unfortunately.

Took this shot a couple of years back with my old Nikon d5100.

DSC_0005.jpg

7.5/10 I don't personally enjoy the style you used there

Here is a better one with less grainynessISSs p4.JPG

Sony WX500 - ISO 500 - F/5 - 30 second exposure

Need help deciding on building computer?  Message me, I can help decide on parts.  

21 hours ago, bobdabiulder said:

7/10 too centered but great angle otherwise

DSC00435.JPG

Sony WX500  -  f/3.5  -  30 second exposure  -  ISO 800

"TOO CENTERED" BRUH

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

2 hours ago, bobdabiulder said:

7.5/10 I don't personally enjoy the style you used there

Here is a better one with less grainyness

img snip

Sony WX500 - ISO 500 - F/5 - 30 second exposure

8/10, I like Astrophotography like that and other things that deal with photos of stars and whatnot.

Here's my lovely laptop keyboard that is a little dirty but that day the keyboard was pretty clean so yay.

20160402_174923.jpg

Galaxy S6 SM-G920V - f/1.9 - 1/3 exposure - 4.3mm - ISO 250

shot in "Pro" mode which Samsung now allows Pro mode to also save the photo as a .RAW file, but I can't seem to find where they put the .RAW files.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

From an LG G4 (edited in RAW :)) damn good phone though Edit: 5mm, f/1.8, 1/1300 sec, ISO 50

LrMobile0104-2016-0619117954446272093 (1).jpeg

3 minutes ago, cmdrhomer said:

From an LG G4 (edited in RAW :)) damn good phone though

You sort of ninja'd me...

I would share a better photo than what I just shared but eh I botched the framing on the better focused shot.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

I would post another picture but it's been too cloudy to get star/flare/moon pictures :/.  6/10 seems a bit out of focus, otherwise pretty decent.

5/10 I do not know it is not appealing

Bagger 288 the 2nd biggest excavator ever built.

Zo0UaP3.jpg 

Love the contrast but dislike the dull background. 7/10 

DSC_4463.jpg

58 minutes ago, Snoopyuk said:

Love the contrast but dislike the dull background. 7/10 

-snip-

8.5/10, I love how you can see the raindrops in the air.

Here's Amtrak's Acela Express, the fastest train in North America:

154IVWO.jpg

6/10 Interesting subject, but I don't know what it is...  

DSC00614.JPG

WX500 - f/8 - 1.6 sec - ISO 80

6.5/10 I love long exposure shots, but I think this one could have used a few more seconds of exposure to create more of those red and white streaks from passing cars. Very cool nonetheless.

It was hard to choose, but I think this is my favorite of the 381 photos I took on my hike in Sedona.

IMG_0619.JPGI don't remember the settings, but it was taken on my T5 with a 75-300mm lense, iso was probably around 1600, 1/200, and F something set automatically.

ASU

8.5/10, I like the shot a lot but I feel like there is a little bit too much in the foreground.

Here is a shot I took in the Haleakala State Park in Maui, long exposure shot with someone's tail lights on so the hill in the foreground appears red. Shot on a Canon 7D with a 24-70 lens, f2.8, and a 15 second exposure. I know it's a little grainy but I still like the shot.

LrMobile0104-2016-033815248532713311.jpeg

9/10 real loving the stars and the red landscape kind of gave me a Mars feeling, really good work!

Was just experimenting with the Olympus 15mm F8

25221315440_122b2d850a_c.jpg

Leaves by Arthur Ehlert, on Flickr

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

9.5/10 really nice picture. It would be a 10 for me if it wasn't for the partial desaturation.

Here's one I took yesterday, I just liked the randomness of it, and the colors really don't bring anything to it, so B/W it is. :P

IMG_0616.jpg